Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Death of a Goddess Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Death of a Goddess Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Death of a Goddess

+6
Cordath
Arkhor
Aerouant
Monsoon
Frey
Celestia
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Death of a Goddess Empty The Death of a Goddess

Post by Celestia Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:03 pm

[OOC: This is a topic for anyone in the family. Those outside the family may join too but only if your looking to adopt. The hatchlings I would consider active are Celestia, Monsoon, Helios, and Luna.]

The sun was shinning brightly in the sky super heating Astral's black scales making her uncomfortably hot. Normally weather conditions wouldn't effect her however she had lost the protection Paradox's powers provided. For whatever reason Paradox had passed on. Perhaps he had an identity crisis and couldn't stand what he had become any more. Or maybe she had grown very attached to Nimbus and when he left or rather was kicked but it broker her heart and she couldn't bear his absence. She after all did have the emotions of a female. In any case he was the only thing keeping the copy of Astral's conscious sane. Now that he was gone she fell back into depression. Walking off her territory as if leaving everything behind Astral wondered into a desert bringing along some highly toxic plants with her and ingesting it. It wasn't long before her torment in this world was over. Although at that very moment Nimbus would realize that Astral was not the real Astral.

It had been 3 days now since she or any of her siblings had seen their mother. Celestia was starving. As a hatchling she relied on her mother to feed her. She ended up having to take charity from one of her siblings. Either way she and her siblings were very worried. Their mother was never gone this long especially without giving any warning.

Celestia couldn't take it anymore. She used an ability of her her mother made bot Celestia and Luna promise they would never use, but Celestia was no breaking that promise. In an instant Celestia saw everyone the light touched all at once. It was super overwhelming and took some practice and will power to figure out where her mother was. Eventually she found her and shouted to all her siblings. "Moms in trouble!" she shouted before taking off out of the den and heading for her mother.

What she found was a horrific sight. Her mother's corpse was being eaten by scavenging raptors. Using her powers Celestia quickly dispatched the opportunistic monsters though a couple seemed to have gotten away. The young Night Fury approached the corpse of the goddess, trying to ignore the exposed insides and stench. "Mom wake up." She said nudging her mothers head. "Mom!" She shouted a little louder. "Mom wake up!" She shouted her voice and body growing shaky as beginnings of tears began to well up in her eyes. Celestia continued to shake her mother and beg for her to wake up her continuous tears falling on the lifeless black scales below her. Celestia refused to leave her mothers side.

Last edited by Celestia on Sat May 23, 2015 10:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

The Death of a Goddess Empty Re: The Death of a Goddess

Post by Frey Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:24 pm

(Posting as Luna)

For the longest time the world had not been the same for the girl. Ever since her strong heart had stopped beating for almost two minutes the girl tried to live her life to the fullest but that was very hard for a child as small as her. Every fiber in her body felt wrong now. Everything felt so foreign. Sighing the dragonness laid down on the ground, her head resting on the ground with a huff. It was so hot out even with her black scales. Growling slightly as the flies buzzed around. Something in her mind flicked and quickly she searched over the land, trying to find something to watch. What she found was not something to watch but something to weep over. Something that would make everyone cry. Why? Why would the loss of a simple dragoness cause such sadness but this woman was not a normal dragon. She had been the mother of the most beautiful children of Pyrria. She had been one of the most powerful goddess, the moon and stars the most important part of her. It seemed now that even the sun was weeping, its bright light fading dimly as clouds began to cover it. Before she could even think her feet pushed her off the entrance of the cliff, letting her free fall for a moment before her instincts took over. Flapping her large white wings the female was there in seconds, a worried looking crossing her features. Running over the dragon wrapped her arms around her small little sister, squeezing her eyes shut to prevent the tears from falling. She had to be strong for her little sister, if not her than herself. Of course her wings wrapped around the girl as well, letting her sob into her shoulder as she tried not to sob into hers. Flickering her gaze between her half eaten mother and her sobbing sister it was all too much for her. A heart broken sob released from her maw and the girl looked at her sister. "You gotta be strong okay? Mom wouldn't want us sobbing over this. She taught us to be strong. Now I know she was your mentor, your mother, your caretaker but she was mine as well and please know that I feel the same pain you do" she said, nuzzling her cheek in a comforting manner. Her sister had to know that she was not alone. The girl knew what it was like to be alone. To have no one to look too when you need help. To have absolutely nothing to live for. Shutting her eyes tight as she hugged her sister even tighter she used the one power she had to remember her mother and try and find her siblings. "I think they are coming soon" she said, lifting a claw and gently moving it under Celestia's eye to clear away a tear that was running down her cheek. She knew that Celestia would keep trying to 'wake her mother up' and continue to shake her body. "Cele you have to listen to me. Momma, she has past, for she has moved on now but that is not the last that we will see of her. She will be with dad now in heaven and be in our hearts. She will be with us no matter what. She will be with you no matter what. She is in your heart forever until you go up and join her like I do but for now you have me and you have to know I love you" she said, trying to make her voice sound mature to take care of her little baby sister. Sighing she looked down at her mothers body and used her tail to close her eyes, in dear respect for her blessed mother. "You will be missed. You were our mother, our shoulder to cry on, our everything, the one dragon that we would never be mad at. You were everything to me, to Monsoon, to Cele, to everyone. Now that you are gone I do not know what I will do but I will make sure Cele and everyone else you cared for is alright. I had hoped that one day you would see me and a future mate, my hatchlings but now you cannot and I do not blame you for it. Mom, I guess I'm just rambling now cause I don't know what to do. I am so lost with you gone now. Please, come back" she whispered so Cele couldn't hear, wishing that her mother would come back because now, she would be the protector of her brothers and sisters. Of course it was probably Helios's job but she took the job as her own. She would make sure her siblings would be okay and that her hatchlings knew of the great Astral, goddess of the moon and stars.

(Sorry if I rambled)
Frey
Frey
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:35 am

// Gona include Aero in this, Monsoon won't know where you guys are but she would feel it. //

Today was an ordinary day for Monsoon and Aero, moving around the Nightwing forest Monsoon wanted the family to meet Aero who she had recently adopted. Namely Astral her mother, after spending long periods from home she never really knew what was happening. She knew that her parents had split up which did cause sadness for her, but as much as she liked her father it was clear that he didn't care about them. With the rest of the family... well what is there to say, Helios was being a pain as usual and the others had disappeared apart from Luna and Cele, the only ones which seemed to care for her, them and her mother atleast anyways.

With the sun high up in the clear sky, they continued there traveling. Finding a home for which was safe for Aero. Normally this would be faster to do while flying, but due to Aero's lack of knowledge it was difficult. Though closer to the after she continued to teach him which he seemed to enjoy. Only after a few days she felt connected with the hatchling, not of her blood but in any case she left like his mother, that including Aero calling her his mother the care and love seemed to overpower her. She always wondered what it was like to have a child, and now she knew giving her light in the dark places.

Later during the afternoon, she watched Aero continue to try gliding and flying. Smiling as he did, he seemed to be getting the hang of it. Soon he would be able to fly and traveling would be easier. Glancing up towards the sky she spotted clouds forming, curiously she looked as they seemed like rain clouds. Suddenly she spotted a few raindrops land close by, shouting towards Aero "Aero! Quick come over here" After all she didn't want him to get wet, with the chance of catching an illness she didn't want to risk it. By the time Aero was coming towards her a rain drop landed onto her snout, gasping her gazing seemed idle as she felt a dark feeling, a sense of loss and dread. Within moments she could feel what the others where feeling, she knew what happened and without knowing she screamed "Noooooo!... Mom!..." while pressing her snout down onto the ground she couldn't help but cry . Forgetting about Aero for a moment she closed her eyes trying her best to stop the weeping, feeling empty she had lost one of the very few people that cared about her, including her mother. With the rain getting heavier she crept back under the tree taking shelter.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Cele knew what death was. She was a dragon after all, the number one predator in the world killing for its food, but this wasn't suppose to happen to her mother. Astral was invincible literally. She wasn't suppose to die and be made food for lesser creatures, she still had a family to take care of. Why did she have to leave them like that. Celestia was just a hatchling and now she had no mother, but it wasn't just her. Celestia's other siblings were trainees and also still needed their mother. "She was suppose to outlive us." Celestia said aloud between sobs. "She can't be the first to die, it doesn't make any sense. She can't be dead! She'll heal up and cuddle us in her wings and we'll all go home. I can't even imagine life without mom."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:35 pm

The Hatchling was having a world of fun gliding around. He had been terrified of the thought at first, when he realized he had to be high up to do it. But now he climbed and glided every chance he got. Aerouant's new mother liked to think that the reason they took so long to get anywhere was due to the fact he couldn't fly. Which was true. But in truth, it was more because the Hatchling stopped every five seconds to climb a tree and glide around. And of course he demanded that Monsoon stopped as well to watch.

Aerouant was in the middle of climbing a tree to do just this when he heard Monsoon call him. And then he felt something wet hit the top of his head. What was it? He looked up and around; then another drop. The Hatchling giggled and stuck his tongue out to catch a third droplet. Hey... it's water! It's raining! Aerouant loved to play in the rain. He slid down from the tree and started running around, trying to catch more raindrops on his tongue. Wait a minute... didn't Monsoon call him? His paws dug into the ground and he skidded to a stop. He turned to where she was and started to run over. But then Monsoon started screaming. He stopped again and crouched down, cowering. Had he done something wrong? Then he heard her say 'Mom' and she started crying. He sat up and tilted his head slightly. Did something happen? He was confused. Slowly, with his ears flattened against his head, he walked over to Monsoon as she went under a tree for shelter from the heavy rain. He nudged her wing up with his snout and crawled under it. "Mama? What's wrong, Mama? Why are you crying?"
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Monsoon continuing to sob she felt Aero nudging her wing, finding it difficult to calm herself she tried to speak, "Aero..... I..." with tears running down her cheek she collapsed her weight down. Lost within the sorrow she tried to speak again "Aero... I think... somethings happened... I feel great pain and sadness... its my mother..." calming slightly she wrapped her wing around him to both comfort him and herself.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:22 pm

The Hatchling started to whimper. Perhaps it was because Monsoon was so distraught. He crawled forward and licked his mother's snout. Raindrops still fell onto them, dripping off the leaves of the tree. But Aerouant hardly noticed. Something was wrong and it made his mother sad... but he didn't know what it was. Maybe it had something to do with her mother. She had just mentioned her, after all. Whimpering again, Aerouant licked at Monsoon's snout again and nudged her. "What happened to your mama, Mama?" A rumble of thunder saw him crawling under his mother's wing again.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Letting out a sigh she stopped herself from crying as she felt the hatchling lick her snout, " I don't know Aero... But I feel that something as happened. I think my other siblings felt it too" frowning she pulled Aero in a little closer hugging him with her wing. Nuzzling his snout she decided to focus on something else for the moment. "Its alright where under cover, I really do like the rain..." Letting out another sigh it was hard to ignore the feelings, curling her body around Aero. Her feelings to protect him where strong, glad to have someone with her during this time.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:40 pm

"Playing in the rain is fun, Mama," Aerouant said with so little enthusiasm, it was possible he was falling asleep. With yet another whimper, he snuggled up to his mother as much as he could. He licked at her snout and tugged on her ear, pointless attempts at trying to cheer her up. Maybe he could find her mother... Without any warning at all, the Hatchling got up and ran out from under the tree, determined to go find his mother's mother. But all of two seconds later, he skidded to a stop and fell onto his rump. It occurred to him--rather to his brain--that he had no idea what she looked like. Now the Hatchling began whimpering for a whole other reason. He had no idea where to look and no other ideas as to how to make his mother happy again. Aerouant laid down, covering his face with his paws and sniffling, not caring that he was getting drenched in the cold rainwater.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:46 pm

(Cordath may be looking to adopt but he's a traveling firewing, is that acceptable?)

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Male Posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeya Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:00 pm

(Zoey might as well too. Adopt, I mean. Because a severely depressed, socially anxious, barely over-age Dragoness who is actually a human adopting a Goddess' children is realistic. Surreal, maybe? Actually, it might help her get over her slump x3)
Zoeya
Zoeya

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Smiling slightly as Aero tried to cheer her up, when suddenly he dashed away into the rain. Gasping she was confused from his actions, "Aero! What are you doing?" she called out only moments later she dashed after him. The rain splashing down on her hide, trying to keep him in her gaze not wanting to lose him. "Aero! Wait!" skidding as the hatchling stopped, sliding slightly on the wet earth she tripped over, crashing into her side. Groaning for a moment she looked over towards Aero with a slight annoyed look. Creeping over she nudged his snout, lifting him up with her paws she quickly dashed over towards another tree shelter from the rain. Placing him gently she sighed as her scales where covered in mud. "Aero... why did you run away?" she asked with a worried look.
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:20 pm

By now Aerouant was sniffling and crying, though the latter was hard to tell because of the water that covered him. "I w-wanted to ch-cheer you up M-Mama... But I c--can't." The small Hatchling buried his face in his mother's wing and cried more, shaking as he curled up.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Shaking her head she frowned, "Its not your fault Aero... you cheer me up every time I see you" placing her paw over his head, comforting him she licked his snout. Doing her usual nuzzle against his nose, moving left to right in a playful nature.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Something was wrong. Exactly what, he couldn't say, but whatever it was he had to leave. Baldirak woke with a start, as if he'd been having a nightmare. He could feel the familiar and irritating dull ache in his right foreleg, but this wasn't what woke him. As his pale eyes adjusted to the light flooding his mountain den, he saw that nothing was wrong... that he could see. Rather, it was a feeling, intense and unforgiving in it's relentless desire for recognition. Baldirak stood and, keeping pressure off his aching foreleg, exited his den. He looked out over the valley that his mountain overlooked. He sometimes stayed here when he found himself without anything to do in his tribe. But he had come here for a different reason the night before... another feeling that he couldn't ignore.

Now onto this one. Seemingly on their own, the EarthWing's wings opened and lifted him into the air. Baldirak made his way toward the NightWing territory, though he wasn't sure why. Something commanded him to go there, as fast as his wings and the wind could carry him. But why? He soon received an answer. There, at the edge of NightWing borders, in the desert. He could see two small NightWing Hatchlings and... Was that..? The EarthWing landed just a few feet away and lowered his head for a better look. He could see the two Hatchlings were very distraught, especially the smaller one. Then he noticed the state of the body that lay before them. No Hatchlings should see anyone like this... As he looked more, it dawned on the Dragon who it was. Baldirak took a few steps forward and said very gently to the Hatchlings, "Come away from there, Young Ones... Come. Your Mother wouldn't want you to see her this way."

Last edited by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Cordath walked through the dessert. He loved the dessert, on most days it was hot and dry,  and he liked the arid temperature. While he was enjoying his walk he noticed a familiar sight in the distance It was the gigantic and familiar dragon Baldirak. With a smile he hurried towards the earthing elder to say a friendly hello to the fellow traveller who he was not acquainted with well, but still well enough to be on friendly terms with. only once he got much closer did he see the corpse and the nightwing hatchlings gathered around."Baldirak my friend what happened here?" he asked hurrying over and looking at the corpse, It had clearly been fed on, probably dead for a while but in the desert, it was hard to tell. "Are you alright little ones?" Cordath Asked them looking at the half starved little dragons

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Baldirak paid attention to nothing but the two Hatchlings before him. And thus he didn't hear the FireWing approach until he was right behind him. He fought the incredible, instinctual urge to turn and attack Cordath, to open his wings and hiss, to swing at him with his tail. He didn't, however, deny himself the protective act of raising his tail to prevent the FireWing from getting any closer than he already was. Baldirak finally turned his head, slightly, to gaze back at Cordath. For the sake of the Hatchlings, though he was sure they were aware of the situation, the EarthWing didn't speak. His gaze suggested that what had happened should be quite obvious and that the Hatchlings were not alright at all. As Baldirak turned his full attention back to the young Dragons, very slowly, his tail lowered to allow the FireWing to come forward.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Aerouant sniffled and clung to his mother, giggling slightly when she rubbed her nose against his. "I'm sorry I ran away, Mama. I didn't mean to scare you..." He buried himself in her wing and shivered a bit from the rain. "Can we go back under the tree now, Mama?" the Hatchling asked, his words muffled.
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Monsoon Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:13 am

Nodding from his suggestion she glanced around spotting another large tree which seemed to have good shelter. Wrapping her wing round Aero she walked over towards the tree, continuing to shield him from the rain. The rain started to get heavier with distant claps of thunder, soon enough they where under the cover of the treeline. Monsoon shivering from the cold ran, she was soaked with water dripping from every part of her body. "Aero.... you alright...."
Monsoon
Monsoon
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerouant Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:15 am

The Hatchling stifled a sneeze, brought on more by the fact he'd been crying rather than the rain, before nodding. "Yes, Mama..." He clung to her and cuddled into her side more. If he could have fused himself to her body to stay warm, he would have. "Mama... can we go look for your mama when the rain stops?"
Aerouant
Aerouant

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:57 am

Frowning slightly as Aero asked about finding Astral, a part of her wanted to try and find her, but another knew it was already too late and might be best to stay clear. Yet she had to return to the others, to atleast see if they are alright. Nodding slightly she replied "Yeah... Aero... we can see if we can find my siblings" curling up on the ground she had to dry herself quickly before the cold was too much for her body. Placing Aero in the middle she encircled him hugging tightly on his little body. providing warmth as they shared the comfort.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:15 pm

In the most cliché of ways, the disappearance of the Goddess was not common knowledge but as always Tenebris's associates had being tracking the divine being. It was after all his purpose to record the worlds events, especially those connected to the NightWing Tribe. When word reached him that the radiance what was Astral was heading towards a desert, intrigue took him more than anything else as his curiosity which fueled desire to search for her. Under the disguise of a expedition into the wilderness for herbal requirements for his alchemy and apothecary experiments, the Goddess maintains his ambitions to go onward.

Flying majestically bending with the winds, it took him sometime to reach the area but what he found peaked his desire for unquenchable knowledge, he saw figures upon the ground and although he was yet to realise the meaning of the crowd, he circled above, hovering for a moment as if a vulture on carrion, but the truth was all to hard to bare when he noticed the lifeless husk of the once proud Goddess.

His landing was regal and quiet, he landed but a few feet away from the crowd surrounding the hatchlings and their deceased mother. His visage wasn't adorned in his usual finery apart from a simple silver ring upon his right horn atop his head. He strode forward and the thought was blood curdling as he approached yet he was a Scholar and the ample opportunity presented itself, centuries and ages come and go without the slightest harm coming towards one of the divine being, and now he had the chance to witness a death, perhaps an omen or a sign of chance none the less, he now had the privilege and honour to record this event and his thirst for knowledge seemed to overpower him as he marched forward with purpose.

It was only as he approached and his cold eerie sapphire eyes met the hatchlings did he seem to wince in phantom pain from his subconscious, the look of helplessness and lack of control wanted him to scream out in anguish as he felt the familiar emotions, it wasn't long before his cold stolid emotionless visage faltered into a grimace of pity and understanding, he felt like crumbling into his demeanor out of sympathy for the young hatchlings. Maintaining himself in a dignified manner however he lowered himself to a sitting position, allowing a moment of silence and contemplation in a humble gesture.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Celestia hid underneath Luna when all the strangers began to appear out of nowhere. With her mother gone she was more scared than ever. They all looked to her like opportunistic dragons looking to gobble her up now that her mother wasn't there to protect there. One dragon in particular looked familiar though. A NightWing Celestia had remembered seeing when she sat on Occy's head at that one meeting. He just seemed to sit down though. Hidding under Luna Celestia waited for them all to leave.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Cordath approached the young dragons seeing they were hungry he produced food, some dried meat from his satchel "Little ones, are you alright?" he asked them offering them the food. He did not usually care to associate himself in the business of helping nightwings but he wouldn't let a pair of mere children starve, such a thing would be despicable.

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Tenebris narrowed his eyes at the two hatchlings as he lowered his head like a formal bow of submission as a show that he posed no threat, he subtly strode forward slightly as his tail trailed behind him in a serpentine like manner as he pull himself up as he walked forward. His facial expression was soft, and he rose his right forepaw as he extended it outwards with the utmost care and gentle mannerism before he spoke in his character defining soft well cultured voice "Please, I mean you no harm. I cannot express in words what the both of you must be going through, but understand I know this pain". He sighed meaningfully under his breath as he mused his own past silently for a moment before he continued "Trust me, this isn't the time nor place to allow your grief to consume you, there will be a time to mourn but now you have to be strong for the memory of your mother. Take my paw and know that I represent the NightWings what revere your mother, you have my word you'll have my protection", his last sentence was said matter-of-factly in brutal honesty despite his continued radiating soft tone in his raspy voice.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next