Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED)

+13
Sting
Alistair
Gemini
Hyruu
Virath
Celestia
Neru
Xangor
Tenebris
NightStrike
Loque
Serena
Oculus
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED) - Page 2 Empty An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED)

Post by Oculus Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

A message, written on paper, has been posted all over the Night Wing Kingdom.  There were very little words on it, but they all held very high importance.

*NOTICE*
Effective Immediately, all Advisors are stripped of there rank and  have lost all their authority.  Important meeting in Imperial Capital.  New policies coming into effect.  Announcement at Imperial Capital midday today.

And that was all there was on the note.  Many of them were posted all around, on caves walls, trees, outside posts, even a few of them floated around, carried in the breeze.  Oculus had sent one of his two most trusted guards to post the notices during the middle of night.  He now sat on the throne are that had once been occupied by someone he had looked up to, Gemini, was now occupied by himself.  He had been told he was going to take over Gemini's position due to unknown reasons, but he was still nervous.  Plans had been made, and he would see them through.  It was just weird to know that he now was responsible for every single one out their within the Night Wing territory.  Laying down, he had curtains blocking the area he was laying down on, with his two loyal guards sitting ever so attentive, one one each side.  On a lower platform, there were three unoccupied seats, seats he planned on filling up very soon.  Looking at his right paw, he winced, thinking of the coming pain.  He had a ceremonial dagger laid down next to him, and a fire in front of him.   Each guard had a similar cut on their right paw.  Oculus let out a deep sigh, waiting for more people to file into the chamber so that he could make the announcements, and hopefully cool any angered drakes who's authority he had just swiped.  Clenching his wrapped right paw, he looked at the drapes, listening to see how many people had come yet.  Not enough yet.....need more... he though, but patience was thin as his nerves were high.  He had to empower many today, prove himself to them all, so that he may attain loyal followers, and hopefully, willing followers to take an oath.

Note:  There will be high ranking positions available, but if you do not post here, you will not get them.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED)

Post by Tenebris Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:16 am

Tenebris raised his right eye ridge as Celestia crawled on top of Oculus's head, for a brief moment while kneeling below Oculus his eyes left him as his shrewd glare fixated upon the Goddess's child, his interest was peaked at the small creature before his attention for focused once more upon Oculus as he began to speak directly to Tenebris. Oculus's words, he found were soul piercing although the truth was for a split second he contemplated from this position if he could lash out before Oculus to catch him off guard and bite down on his throat, but then again Tenebris was a sensible Dragon he'd learn to adapt and develop, and Oculus is young and impressionable. Oculus would be useful, and certainly had the demeanor of a King.

Releasing a small sigh from under his breath Tenebris brought himself back up to a standing position. As his maw opened his voice radiated throughout the chamber, his words ever regal and well cultured in a raspy fashion as they left him "I accept, I will say this oath. However first, if I may", first however he turned on his posture as he looked down upon the crowds, his visage ever domineering and arrogant, yet a soft smile was across his face from his own musings, it was worthy to note despite asking Oculus for permission it was almost rhetorical as he went ahead on his own accord. Tenebris intended on making quite the theatrical display. "Brothers, Sisters. As many of you all know, as my role as a Scholar and later my role as an advisor I have dedicated my life to the betterment of our Tribe. I have worked to lay down the foundations of a path what could lead us to the future, in the past  we NightWings defined the world, we spoke in times of crisis and the rest of the world were slaves to our words, listening with great contemplation. Now however, now we have succumbed to our own arrogance and hubris, there is no pride in being a NightWing, as our lands have fallen ripe with anarchy and discord. Individualism and our own sectionalism has allowed us to falter, the powerful have kept Dragons of our nation ever in a state of irresponsibility and ignorance".

Tenebris flared open his wings for the dramatic effect, making sure not to block Oculus given his position, and his gaze while searching back and forth over the crowd for a brief moment caught Gemini lucking in the shadows to which his expression changed into one of hate, malice and scorn. To long had Tenebris watched Gemini hold a position of power what he believed she had no right to, given her demonic heritage, scoffing he turned back to everyone else, his charismatic smile returning as he shifted in his posture back and forth, his words continuing to be fluid and graceful, almost soothing to be heard in his charming manner. "This day we stand on a threshold, Oculus with the correct guidance is not only our ruler but our future, a new era is born this day and together as one, united the NightWing culture can stand as a beacon of light in the darkness, a bastion of protection and security. We will stand once more at the forefront of Dragon kind, we will define our world and will maintain our pinnacle of superiority over the lesser Tribes. Under our most imperial majesty, this new age and regime will be a autocratic, ultra-reactionary, totalitarian culture what will be greater and stronger than any of us or even the rest of the world could ever comprehend".

Grinning to himself with his words with a wolfish smile, he lowers his head as a nod of mutual acknowledgement to all those present before he turns back to Oculus, folding his wings as he returns to his regal stature, he then picks up the blade and slices through the flesh on his right paw, he doesn't wince or show any notable reaction of pain but instead cranes his neck forward as he inspects his palm Its been so long since I've seen my own blood, a shame really that I haven't experienced the thrill in so long. At the very least today has certainly broken the monotony of it all Watching as the crimson liquid falls from his talons he turns his attention back to Oculus "And the words of this oath then?".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Empire Rises (ALL NIGHTWINGS REQUIRED)

Post by Alistair Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Allistair was shocked. She flapped up to the group of commotion, the light catching on her red scales, and muttered, "What in the name of fire in going on? Hm. Impressive." Her statement was actually to none in particular.
Demanding loyalty... She'll have to remember that.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Serena yelped as her brother pounced on her and twisted he neck, and almost coughed up a lot of spit onto him, but was able to swallow. Her eyes widened as he threatened to remove her from her guardian spot. She was about to scream No like a little hatchling, but convinced herself not to embarrass herself even more. Serena blew some dust of her shoulder, and walked past Tenebris as he was called to the king. She went back around where Sting was (although she had no clue she was there..) and mumbled something under her breath that only the two of them could hear: "When someone kills you to take your place, I'll be that one person that's not mourning you, ya big b****."
Serena
Serena
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 pm

(really tired....sorry if small post or bad grammar)

Oculus smiled as Tenebris spoke, basically saying what he had been saying before.  He was at first wary when Tenebris began to speak, but did not react at first, and was glad he let him finish.  When Tenebris resumed his position, Oculus smiled, clearing his throat.  "Tenebris, remember that any word spoken cannot be taken back, but if you have doubt, refrain from finishing the oath, even though previous words may not be taken back." Oculus spoke calmly, getting ready and hoping Astral would not freak out.  "Repeat after me...I, Tenebris, swear in the name of the great goddess Astral.....to serve Oculus faithfully and loyally......to obey him and work diligently.....to be honest and forthright...to serve him to the best of my abilities....to strive to better the NightWing population as a whole....If I break this oath....I will face the wrath of Astral alone."  (...mean waiting for repeat.   Just have me redo part of post if you hesitate anywhere Razz)

Oculus smiled as he waited for Tenebris to finish the oath, and before Tenebris could stand after saying the oath, picked the knife up himself, and cut his right paw.  "I, Oculus, swear in the nhame of the great goddess Astral, to rule fairly, beo forthright and honest, to be faithful and fair to my vassals, or face the wraith of Astral alone." he said with a smile, before sticking his bloodied paw out to Tenebris.  "You came before me a simple citizen, now rise and take your rightful place by my side as Consul of the Nightwings."
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:17 am

Tenebris had a stolid expression as ever, he was calculated and calm the impassive attention in his eyes was proof enough of his convictions. Taking one last look behind him as a craned his neck outwards to examine with silent scrutiny with his shrewd glaze to all those in the chamber before he bowed his head in a courteous manner as faced Oculus, nodding in recognition he spoke clearly and determined, his raspy voice full of purpose "I Tenebris, swear in the name of the great Goddess Astral, to serve Oculus faithfully and loyally. To obey him with diligently, to be honesty and forthright. To serve him to the best of my abilities, to strive to better the NightWing population as a whole. If I break this oath, I will face the wrath of Astral alone", his words, tenacious without any falter or hesitation. Tenebris watched in a brief moment of silence as Oculus makes his own oath, and finally offers Tenebris his paw, extending his own talons he takes Oculus's as a gesture, his soft charismatic smile returning.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Oculus smiled at Tenebris, pleased. He looked around the crowed, searching until his eyes landed upon Xangor. With a smile, he stared at him, and beckoned him forward as he clentched his own paw to slow the bleeding. "Xangor....come before me and kneel." he spoke, and IF he obeyed, Oculus smiled. "Xangor, you have also lost your feeble status, yet you still obey. I know of your thirst for battle, and I plan on using it. Will you submit and repeat the same oath as Tenebris did?" he asked, pondering.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:05 am

Xangor started to become nervous. Oculus was even talking about doing blood pacts, a creepy way to force someone's loyalty. This new leader was serious at the point to subdue his subjects through bloody cerimonies. Xangor wasn't exactly looking to become someone's puppet, but he listened the pact's conditions. Oculus was putting himself in the condition to be fair and rightful towards his vassals. It meant Oculus would be forced to concede many priviliges. Xangor would exploit the blood's pact at his advantage to get so much power and a stronger authority than before. The only drawback was to give loyalty to Oculus. It seemed an acceptable deal. Otherwise rebelling was a risk to play. Anyway Tenebris was already taking sides with the new leader. So Xangor's best choice was to accept Oculus for now. He liked Oculus cruelty afterall. Tenebris speech was also illuminating. Maybe the NightWings were finally going to become a powerful force under Oculus leadership. When Oculus called him, Xangor was tempted by the offer. He didn't only have thirst for battle, but also the desire to have an high role inside the NightWings. Xangor absolutely wanted to have a role as one of the protagonists. He stepped forward, kneeling down as Oculus requested. "Today you have showed enough authority to rule over the NightWings and unify our nation. As such I accept you as my leader." He spoke with a revering growl. Then he cut his paw, painless of the wound. Then he repeated the oath done by Tenebris, binding himself to it. Once finished, the pact with Oculus was done.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:39 am

Tenebris turned as he returned to the crowd, allowing Xangor access to the new monarch. His eyes were focused on the floor, his mind clearly reeling and evaluating the situation he now found himself in, his deepest inner musings only known to himself. Despite his lack of interest to the rest of the ceremony his eyes remained vibrant and full of vigour. Purposely moving fluidly like that of a serpent towards Serena and the others, he turned once more to face the direction of the throne, although his eyes weren't watching the scene playing out in front of him, instead he slowly lowered his rear as he takes up a sitting position beside Serena, ever maintaining his regal domineering stature which with even the past few moments he sill upholds his demeanour as if radiating with pride. Curling his tail around his forepaws looks down to his right talons, before slowly raising it, inspecting his wound for a brief moment before he extends his long serpentine black tongue to give a single sick over his wound upon his palm in an animalistic manner. Slowly he begins to mutter under his breath, even to those closest to him the words would appear to be inaudible gibberish. Shortly after he began his murmurs the blood upon his palm would gently slow the flow of crimson and moments after the blood would slowly start to darken in a mysterious manner and curdle. The wound itself would appear almost disturbing as black puss begins to ooze from it, only to dance around his scales as if the eerie liquid had a life of its own. The process appears to have quickened and accelerated the healing process as the wound scabs over with a phantom black substitute for the healing manner, after all Tenebris was a healer before he indulged himself in other arts...
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Allistair honestly didn't know what to do. She just stood there, but inside, she was pleased. It was good to have a leader that was like an Evil NightWing. It was quite refreshing.
Allistair teleported a few feet away from the assembly of NightWings, and, tail-twitching, she muttered to herself, so quiet that barely anyone can hear:
"And that, my friends, is how one era dies, and a more epic one is born."
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Oculus smiled at how quick and easy it was to get Xangor to proceed with the oath.  He was quite pleased that he now had Tenebris and Xangor sworn to him, and that left them no room to plot anything less they take on Astral themselves.  While that may have been amusing to see how slowly a goddess can make someone die, it was not on his agenda of things to accomplish.  Looking around the room, he knew he had 2 of the 4 he needed, and was going to proceed with the third.  The fourth one was gonna be hard to find, but all in do time.  Picking up the knife, Oculus recut the same spot on his right paw, repeating the much simpler and less binding oath to Xangor.  He smiled, nodded then looked around, clentching his paw.  He looked at Gemini, then called her forward, "Gemini, come forth and kneel." he spoke easily, not referring to her previous title.  (You gopt till Sunday to post Phanny -.-).  He smiled as he looked around.  He had his politician, his security, and now he needed his intelligence, then commerce afterwards.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:13 pm

(As Gemini as failed to respond, the position is lost to her, so cancel the last half of the above post.)

Oculus smiled quite happily the way things were progressing.  He looked around the room, glad to see more looks of interest than scorn.   It seemed the plan was working so far, and now it was time to give another position out to someone who had no leadership background, or any previous ruling experiences.  This new age was going to allow the best to rise, not be snuffed out by the old political way of things.  The strong would rise, and the strong would make the weak strong.  Glancing between Xangor and Tenebris, he asked aloud, partially to the two of them, but open to anyone really.  "Which one here is the quickest flier here, and most trustworthy to deliver on time?" Oculus asked, seeing who would have the courage to step forward, and who would be humble enough to let someone else nominate them.  For him to initiate his next plan, he needed a quick flier, not necessarily a quick witted drake or drakka, just someone loyal and obedient.  Once that person was found, then he would show the privileges of working directly for him in this new age vs working on their own, separated.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:07 pm

(To lazy to switch)

"Umm, dear brother, I fly pretty quickly." Serena raised a paw, stepping towards him. "I know I was being a problem earlier, but... I will volunteer." She said to Oculus. She gave a sharp tooth smile, flicking her tail.
Lexi
Lexi
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Loque continued to watch the ceremony, barely managing to hide his feelings. Tenebris had sat down not far from him, and the black dragon heard him mutter something, surely some spell of his own. His guess was proven right when the cut on his paw began to heal in a fairly unusual way. Definitively the Scholar had a few things up his sleeve. But what was he thinking when he made that oath to Occulus ? For the moment he had showed nothing but violence. Could the Nightwing society get better with such a tyrant ? Well as long as it didn't concern him too directly...
When Occulus mentioned needing a fast flyer, he stood silent. Even though he actually fitted the description, he certainly wasn't going to bow for anyone, even less the new king. So he just watched as Serena answered. Was she going to bow after having been humiliated like that ? That would be pitiful.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Allistair stepped forward, head held high. Her green eyes glinted eerily, and her face was brooding as always, but her voice was loud and clear to all as she responded to Occulus' request.
"I am fast on both wing and paw, my liege," she spoke, beginning to pace in a circle, her head lowered. She waved her tail gracefully behind her. "If 'swift' is what you want, you can count on me."
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Oculus scanned the crowed, and held back a sigh as Serena once again jumped at a shot to improve her status.  Inhaling, he glared at her before unleashing on her, "You will do naught but your own duties as a guardian!  And you will refer to me as Emperor, or other such titles!  You hardly are my sibling, only half blood siblings!  It is quite obvious your mother and father failed to raise you appropriately!  You will NEVER, EVER raise in rank when you serve your own selfish desires!  Relish your rank as Guardian, or I may strip that from you too if you show any more disobedience." Oculus turned his shoulder to his half sister, who seemed hardly related to him in the slightest.  Serena had always used Oculus for her own selfish desires, hardly ever caring for him directly.  There was no way he'd let her raise in rank just on relation, this was going to be a merit system.  The capable and strong would take head, not the selfish and weak.  Half brooding, he turned his head top see a black and red female walk up, volunteering.  Hmmmm....red....easily spotted....slim body, probably agile....may work...  Sitting down on a stone step, Oculus brought a single paw to his chin and looked at her, thinking.  "Prove it," he simply said, leaving specifics to see if she would not only be smart enough to interpret that he wanted her to back up her statements, but also to see how and where she would prove this while they were inside.  Cunning and speed, that's what he wanted.  Cunning could be learned, and speed improved, but only slightly.  He wanted to see what there was that this female could offer.  At least she was smart enough to show respect.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Allistair blinked coolly, no emotion shown on her face. She spread her bright red wings, and she said, "Of course."
She leapt into the air with her wings outstretched forward. She hovered for a moment and met the eyes of each dragon watching her. To Oculus she held his gaze for a few moments and dipped her head in respect. Then, she began her show.
Allistair first began by beating her wings, propelling her upwards high into the sky. The beats were huge and powerful, and a strong breeze was swept down with each one. Once she was high up, she folded her wings tightly to her sides, allowing herself to fall down. Her body fell at great speeds. Once she was a little ways left to hit the ground, she flew her wings back open. The breeze caught underneath them, bursting her back up. Allistair did a swift corkscrew that sent her veering into a tight circle, much swifter than the average NightWing. The circle was just a red and black blur, and for awestruck affect, the hybrid ignited her scales to flames. Now pretty much just a dragon of fire was circling the assembly of NightWings at an incredible speeds.
Allistair cooled down her scales an lowered herself to the ground before Oculus. She bowed down to him.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:59 am

Although not asked directly Tenebris knew Oculus wanted an answer, yet he remained silent, his shrewd gaze only shifting around the chamber as he finished the healing process on the palm of his paw, as he placed it back down upon the ground he saw Serena step forth. His right ridge above his eye arched, believing he'd witness another outrage from Oculus through his brutality and although physically he did nothing, the lack of finesse and grace was rather entertaining although Tenebris's stolid expression didn't show the slightest.

Humiliation Tenebris thought would be Oculus's greatest weapon it seemed, he'd addressed such words in front of his assembly but to no vail, Oculus's lack of composure and short tempered attitude would back fire later down the line while within the game of court. Right now Tenebris found it quite amusing, although he'd mold Oculus shortly, he had potential yet his brash forward nature won't be earning him loyalty from the Citizens.

Tenebris was taken off guard by his own musing as he missed Allistair step forward, his eyes caught her with scrutiny as he examined the figure, he knew her from Xangors entourage upon the formal visit to Shadows refuge, and assumed she was the second in command or at least a high influential figure within the Evil NightWings. He voiced little to no opposition to Xangors demand of a test to prove herself, and in the same respect he offered no protest against her being chosen for this role. It was only when Allistair began her aerobatics did he succumb to admiration, watching her fluid graceful movements in awe. The vigour used by her was mesmerising, he readjusting himself in regards to his stature and demeanour as she landed and he gave a content smile as she approached Oculus.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:16 pm

~As Oculus~

Doing his best to keep a straight face, Oculus could not help but let a smile form on his face.  She was quick, flashy, and smart enough to do something to not only impress him with her speed, but to add an extra affect to wow the rest of the crowed.  A quick glance around told him that her attempt was successful, something that was vital if she were going to succeed.  Not only would she be able to deliver his messages quickly, but she would be able to be spotted by all to harbinger her appearance that a Night Wing representative was coming.  As he looked down and watched Allistair bow down, he smiled.   Loyalty.  That was all he demanded.  The rest would fall into place afterwards.  Sitting up taller and bringing his paw down from his chin and onto the back of Allistair's head, a hint to stay bowed, before lowering his paw to the ground.   "Miss, what is your name?"
---assuming she tells him---
"Well then Allistair, do you swear loyalty to me, and swear to do your tasks as swiftly as your wings will carry you, to use your feet if wings fail, and to never disclose information from any but the intended recipient, and to report sabotage against me to overrule the previous?" Oculus asked, smiling as he looked down at Allistair.  It will work marvelous.  She was bright enough to not get caught up in an accident, and fast enough to fly away from trouble.  Loyalty.  Once she gave it, all things would be set and his plans could finally move to phase two.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:38 am

Xangor returned back to his spot, not regretting his choice to make a blood pact at the end. Until Oculus would keep showing brutality on disobedient NightWings, the new King would count on a very loyal follower. Xangor hadn't reasons to break the oath for now. He noticed Allistair was showing some awesome flying skills, offering herself to do a job for Oculus. Xangor was glad about this and approved with a nod of his snout. His group was immediately taking the benefits to work for Oculus. Xangor knew this was in truth a sort of humiliation from the new King, but he had his own plans. He wasn't obeying Oculus because of fear, but it was convenient for his evil tastes to promote a cruel leader rather than opposing it. It was satisfying to see how much hate Oculus was showing towards his sister, even refering her as half blood and blaming her parents. This new leader didn't seem to have an inch of compassion. Xangor didn't know about Serena's story, but Oculus wasn't forgiving her. Xangor agreed with the new leader. She deserved to be humiliated so others could learn from that. Xangor didn't care anymore what happened to Gemini and if she was still alive. The original plan was to overtake her and put Tenebris as leader, but there was Oculus instead. Tenebris or Oculus were the same thing: they would both accomplish Xangor's goals. Xangor started to lick his paw to heal his wound and also watching the meeting to see what was going to happen next.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:22 pm

((Not sure what happened. Apparently Ocu became a dictator. Razz Also, if this doesn't make sense with any of the previous posts, its because I haven't read all three of the pages Razz))

A loud boom echoed throughout the room(?), and the doors swung open. From within the darkness of the corridor appeared Nightflare, keeping her regal posture as she walked towards the other dragons. Why was she late to the coorination, you might ask? Well..... she had her reasons. And those reasons weren't something she wanted to discuss with normal dragons. As she walked into the room, several dragons who had previously been a part of the Chaotic NightWings let out small sighs of relief when they saw their leader. She didn't acknowledge them, though. She was solely focused on their new leader.

This was her chance, She thought to herself. Gemini held grudges against Night, which was why she couldn't get a higher position than adviser. But with Oculus, who didn't know very much about the battle with the FireWings, as king, she could become a deputy, or even a queen, ruling at Oculus's side, but slowly taking over, with careful presision. As she approached Oculus, all dragon eyes turned to her. She knew everyone was wary of her. They were wary of her skills in manipulation. She needed to make sure every word that came out of her mouth was believable. And every action, unexpected.

Her first unexpected action was when she bowed deeply to the new king, and spoke with a surprisingly regal and authoritative, yet still submissive, voice. What she said was her second unexpected action. "Hello, Oculus. Or should I say, My Majesty. As you probably know, Gemini had sent me on a long journey to the otherside of the kingdom, so I was not made aware of this corination. However, I welcome you to the throne, and may you rule us with dignity and strength that Gemini wasn't able to exhibit." And with that she finished speaking.

Night had originally planned to offer the new king a love potion -that would make him instantly fall in love with her - as a gift for his promotion, but had decided against it, since many dragons still found the insane NightWing awfully suspicious, and giving the king a potion wouldn't help her with her predicament. Giving him anything, for that matter, because pretty much everything she could give him would make the dragons question her motives, and make the suspicion grow.

The adviser then stepped back, her head lowered, and awaited the king's words. Her body was lean, slender, and beautiful in the sunlight, despite her age of 52 (Being elder then Gemini). Any dragon that looked at her would think she was only twenty five, at the oldest, and Night decided to let them go on believing that. Not only did it help make dragons think she was a different dragon from Opal and the old NightFlare, it could also be her key to becoming Oculus's mate.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:19 pm

[OOC You really should read all 3 pages]

Celestia just kinda held on to Oculus's head as he moved his head too and fro, his tone continually changing and sometimes quite frightening. She didn't run back to her mother though, her mom was boring. She just sat there half listening to everything that was going on and understanding even less of it. After awhile a familiar face besides Oculus's entered the crowd. Celestia may have been very young when she first met the unpredictable dragoness, but she still remembered her pretty clearly at least her appearance. If the dragoness ever gave her name Celestia didn't remember it. As the female NightWing bowed before Oculus Celestia couldn't help but say "Hi"

Astral's attention was brought back to the meeting when she felt a familiar presence enter the area and its one she would have loved going a few more years without feeling. Turning her head she was only greeted with more bad news as it seemed her youngest daughter had run off and climbed on top of the new NightWing leader. On top of this he daughter was in close proximity to the previous goddess of insanity. Paradox's conscious was kinda napping at the moment so she didn't after to worry about interference from him reacting to seeing his mother.

Astral couldn't help but chuckle at the ex-goddess unknowingly bowing before her daughter. That was an image she would make sure to never forget. As soon as the bow was over Astral teleported her daughter over to her now hidden inside the shadows. "Don't you dare leave my side again." She whispered sternly to her daughter. Astral now kept a close watch on who was probably the only dragon in this world she made an effort to dislike. The day she would eventually expire of old age was the day she would hold a huge celebration. (how ironic it is that Astral ends up dying first)
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Upon Nightflare's appearance, Neru, previously in a between state of napping and attention, perked up, her head lifting and her pupils thinning to slits. She wasn't surprised she'd shown up, but Neru was curious why it had taken her so long. She'd missed a lot of semi interesting squabbling and bowing and oaths, most of the latter two being sleep-worthy. The squabbles were always interesting, however. She leaned forward on the torch holder, her tail tightening around it, curious as to what the dragon she considered the actual leader would do. Imagine her surprise when Night Flare bowed down, just like all the rest of the dragons. Then she spoke, and Neru froze at the words, confusion coursing through her. To her, she was seeing herself as immediately thrust into a strange position. Should she follow Night Flare, who followed Oculus, seemingly, or follow the life that Night Flare had shown her how to live? The idea itself made the young dragoness irritated, and so she released her tail from the torch bearer, opening her wings and flying over to land on the ground just behind Night Flare, close enough that she could see, but far enough away her turmoil could not be mistaken for loyalty. No, she would watch this carefully before making any stupid moves. Watch, listen, wait, and then, maybe, just maybe, act.
Neru
Neru

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:56 am

Asra wasn't aware of what was happening, since she was returning from one of her long exploration, fliying all the night and sneaking in other lands, she frowned approaching the nightwing's territory and landed on a rock, looking around, right and left.
"what's going on!?" she exclaimed in surprise.

//Would someone send me a brief message just to know what's happening and where are the dragons please?
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 am

Xangor would feel something strange happening to him. His mind and personalities were suddenly changing. All the diabolical plots he had in mind were surprisingly gone. Truth was the blood oath was starting to have its effects. The blood pact was changing Xangor's personality in order to give loyalty to Oculus. Xangor was aware of this and the consequence to make a blood oath. The first concern Xangor had in mind was to do some changes to his group of Evil NightWings and convince them to become Oculus followers. Xangor would make an announcement after the meeting was over. His gaze focused on the new arrival, NightFlare. Despite his personality's change, Xangor was still hating her. She wasn't only a demon, but also a dangerous criminal that was seeking to bring the NightWings into chaos and anarchy. However Xangor thought it would be fair to give her a chance to redeem and swear loyalty to Oculus. He wondered how the new leader was going to decide NightFlare's fate: he would imprison/kill her because of her dangerousness, or give her a seat of power in exchange of a blood oath? The two possibilities were equally good.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Allistair nodded gravely.
"I do. You can count on me, my liege."
She glanced at Nightflare as she entered, but stood her ground, keeping a straight face. She mustn't act shocked... Or surprised. She didn't mind Nighflare's presence, but she just flashed her a brooding grin.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next