Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar)

4 posters

Go down

Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar) Empty Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar)

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 am

For years Astral had tried to work with her mate. For years she tried to get his affection and for years he refused to give it. What was left of her hatchlings was growing up quickly. She figured they could handle their parents separating. Astral had kicked Nimbus out of her den. They were over. She could't stand his avoidance of family any longer.

Walking around through a forest in rouge territory the immortal dragoness thought about her future. Living with a family of nocturnals meant if Astral was going to get into visiting other tribes every once in awhile again she was going to have to change her sleeping schedule a bit. She was already feeling very tired as the sun began to peak through the trees.

Astral's of course knew there was a dragon approaching the area she was in. She wasn't called the goddess of knowledge for nothing. She hoped to keep the fact that she was a goddess a secret in case she was engaged into a conversation. Considering her unique appearance though that wasn't too easy.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar) Empty Re: Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar)

Post by Rohkar Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Rohkar was traveling through the area trying to avoid as many other dragons as possible, with the cover of night soon fading he had to act fast. With this being an unexplored area of nightwing territory, he was unsure what allegiance rules over this area. Moving quietly under the treeline, he spotted a strange looking dragon. Stopping in his tracks he glanced in her direction, looking very similar he silently gasped she was very much like him. Clearly interested, he decided to watch from afar. Though in his mind his mission from the firewing queen was pressing him to continue. Deciding to gain a better look, he jumped into the trees being as quiet as he could he crept forward jumping tree after tree. Suddenly as he was jumping onto another branch he lost his grip resulting in a crack of the branch, luckily his claws dug in the bark holding him steady. Sighing he noticed the branch was about to fall, using his hindlegs he tried to held it in place. With his grasp being defeated the branch fell and hit the earth with a loud thud, shaking his head in annoyance, he remained calm holding his breath.
Rohkar
Rohkar
FireWing Assassin
FireWing Assassin

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar) Empty Re: Taking a stroll (Darian and or Rohkar)

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Astral pretended to just notice him when the branch was broke and fell to the ground. "I suppose its no surprise someone with a similar body shape as me would be so stealthy. Thought your a little to big and brawny for that." She said looking right at him. "So whats a NightWing doing sneaking around here?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohkar Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Sighing as he heard her voice, choosing to not ignore it, he jumped down presenting himself frowning, "I'm sorry... I'm just traveling... wanted to explore the area" continuing "I didn't want to disturb you.... The name's Rohkar..." Creeping at little closer, trying to act friendly.
Rohkar
Rohkar
FireWing Assassin
FireWing Assassin

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:52 pm

"Well greetings Rohkar. My names Astrak. I'm just taking a walk as well. I find it curious I've never seen you before. Is traveling through trees all sneaky like a hobby of yours?" Astral said teasing him a bit and lying about her own name to conceal her identity.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Smiling slightly as she joked about his sneaking, "No...I prefer to stick to the ground" chuckling a bit, "Yeah... I found it a bit of a surprise that your like me, I havn't seen anyone that looked so similar"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 pm

"Aye our specific breed of dragon isn't a common one. I didn't think I'd find another one like me. Its unfortunate to think we may not see each other again after this. I don't actually live inside the NightWing territories just outside it actually."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:35 pm

Letting out a sigh, he knew that it would most likely be true. frowning slightly he lifted his head up slightly, "You know.... we could always meet up some time..." continuing "I travel around a lot after all...." turning his gaze back down, his tail began to act in nervous motions, first curling around his back leg. His ears perked as he eyes glanced over giving her a smile.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:45 pm

"We could. You could stop by my territory if you want to visit. Its actually not far from here if you want to see it?"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Nodding his head slightly in agreement, "Errr... Sure... if your offering" smiling he crept a little closer, still a bit unsure.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frey Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:44 pm

The news reached the male rather quickly. From his brothers upset words and the gossip traveling around the tribes the dragon knew he had to speak to Astral. Opening up his black and white feathered wings the dragon flapped them slightly before diving quickly. His roar filled the air and he flew till he saw the small, gracefull goddess with another male. He had not ever seen him before and he growled, landing by Astral. He hissed at the dragon protectively. He had always been protective of Astral and her hatchlings. Turning his bright yellow gaze to Astral he enveloped her in a large hug. "Oh my Shardas Astral. I heard the news. Are you alright? How are the hatchlings? Do they miss him? How dare my brother act like that. He'll get a talkin to I promise" he said, asking her a billion questions and rambling on. He was very protective of the dragonness and looked at the male. "Who is he?" he asked, a protective hiss following after his words.
Frey
Frey
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Astral sigh silently as Darian popped in and gave her identity away. "Did it ever occur to you that I might not want those I'm with to know I'm a goddess. Oh and thanks for scaring any potential mates away by informing them I already have hatchlings. Yea thanks a lot. Anyways yes the hatchlings are fine at least as fine as they can be considering the circumstances. And he is some NightFury I just met. I'll let him tell you his name." Astral said still annoyed.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rohkar Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:23 am

Looking slightly confused, he soon realized as Astral spoke. Gasping he was shocked that she was a goddess, frowning from her words he soon came to dislike the other nightwing, but choosing to ignore it he replied "T..The name's Rohkar... nice to meet you...I'm sorry... I didn't know" averting his gaze, he didn't feel worthy speaking to a goddess, with his shyness kicking in he wanted to leave but yet something told him inside to hold his ground.
Rohkar
Rohkar
FireWing Assassin
FireWing Assassin

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down