Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera)

+4
SolsticeEquinox
Alistair
Vera
Sting
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera) Empty The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera)

Post by Sting Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Sting was flopped down outside a small dark cave. Shadows danced about within it eerily, but the spooky appearance was no way to describe Sting. She looked dark and mysterious, but inside this dragoness' chest was a heart as big as the moon.
Sting was waiting for someone. She had requested Vera to be her apprentice, and she instructed the little NightWing to come to this cave so they can finally meet. She was happy to finally have an apprentice, but she was nervous. What if they didn't like her? What if she was a horrible mentor? She was about to find out.
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera) Empty Re: The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera)

Post by Vera Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Vera alighted down onto the cold ground, before a black cave. And there, a dragoness sat. The entire area gave off an extremely creepy appearance. "What's up? I mean.. um.." Vera said, their eyes narrowed in confusion. They weren't too sure how they were to greet their new teacher.
Vera
Vera
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera) Empty Re: The Tracker and her Apprentice (with Vera)

Post by Alistair Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Sting purred warmly, and she flicked her tail over Vera's ear in a friendly greeting.
"My name is Sting," she said, looking back into the cave. "I have a gift for you, Vera." She went on, looking back at the trainee. "Come." She beckoned with her long slender tail to tell her to follow.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Vera nodded and followed, rubbing their ear where the dragoness had flicked it. They entered the dark confines of the cave, slightly confused. What was about to happen? A gift DID sound nice, though.
Vera
Vera
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Sting walked into the darkest recesses of the gloomy cave, and she turned around. "Wait here," she instructed. She walked deeper into the cave, and out she dragged a dark ebony chest.
"Open it," Sting urged her apprentice. Inside Vera would find a pair of steel armor that fit her perfectly. She knew Trackers never fought, but they did when they had to, and this was for protection: armor.
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Vera did as instructed. Suddenly, the mentor came out of the darkness with an even darker wooden chest. It was old yet still in perfect shape. They nodded as she told them to open it and cracked open the chest, tilting their head in confusion as a set of bright armour was within the box. "Erm?"
Vera
Vera
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:47 pm

"You may need that," Sting explained. "There are hostile dragons out there, and if you are to be attacked, that will protect you. I wouldn't want you getting hurt, Vera."
She smiled warmly at her trainee, and she cleared her throat nervously before saying,
"So... you ready to train?"
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Vera nodded and removed the armour from the box, their paws dropping it to the ground gently as they could hold it no longer. It was quite heavy to them, as they had not done much for fourteen years of their life. They were fifteen, now, however, and were required to train.

"Yes... Is.. being a tracker dangerous?" They asked, their head tilted in worry and their eyeridges knitted tightly together.
Vera
Vera
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Sting shook her head.
"No, not normally," she began. "but take note that there are some very hostile and superstitious dragons, and sometimes a Tracker would need to fight if they need to. But no, the life of a Tracker is for hunting for the Tribe. It's not dangerous at all until you meet a nasty dragon."
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Vera nodded their head, looking back up at her new mentor with a raised eyeridge. "So, erm, you're just going to teach me how to hunt and such?" They said. They were beginning to feel more comfortable with their new career choice. They, hopefully, wouldn't run into a "nasty" dragon. But, either way, they were excited to begin their training after fifteen years.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Sting nodded.
"Yes, but if you would like to learn more things such as aerial techniques, feel free to ask. You're my apprentice, after all!' She smiled a vibrant grin to Vera.
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Vera nodded their head. They had expected the training to be much more violent, and their mentor to not be too nice either. They looked up at their mentor, Sting, and uttered a question that they hoped was not too urgent or forceful. Despite the fact that they were usually full of sass and casual, this made them quite nervous. "So, erm, can we start training? I guess? What do we do first?" They asked, awkwardly tripping on their words.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Sting, again, couldn't help but grin.
"Yes, of course," she replied, not noticing or seeming it rushed at all. "What would you like to work on first? Flying techniques, hunting, or tracking? It's your choice. I can teach you anything, if you have something else in mind."
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Vera tilted their head and thought it over. If I choose tracking, I can then work on hunting. But I need to be able to fly to track. And I can't hunt without flying. They thought to themselves. The black dragon looked back up to Sting.
"Flying. Yeah, because then I can do everything else afterwards, because they all have to do with flying. Don't they?"
They said, suddenly getting an extreme amount more comfortable.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:51 pm

Sting nodded approvingly. She was impressed by her student's reasoning.
"Yes, that's right," she responded, waving her tail behind her. "You seem to be learning fast." She stepped to Vera's side, looked down to them, and said, "Well, first feel the wind. What do you detect about it..?"
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Vera raised their head and stood perfectly still for a moment, hoping they were doing this correctly. They felt the powerful, yet not too much, wind blowing along their body. They turn back to Sting and tilt their head. "It's.. kind of harsh? And it's blowing that way? Right?" They ask and point their paw over behind the two dragons. They were still relatively nervous, though they would retain their sass & usual attraction to all soon.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:24 am

Sting nodded.
"Right. So how do you think you should begin flight in harsh breezes such as this?"
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariki Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 am

Vera looked around and tilted their head, thinking.
"I don't know. Are you supposed to run? Is that how it works?" They asked curiously.
Ariki
Ariki
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:50 am

Sting shook her head.
"First, turn around in the direction of the breeze. Then, open your wings. Do you know how to fly yet?"

(Stupid question, but I forgot :p)
Tori
Tori
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariki Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:02 am

Vera did so, opening their wings and nodding. They then shook their head. "Kind of. I stumble sometimes." The grey dragon said, looking at their mentor.
Ariki
Ariki
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Sting spoke, "Alright. Well, you must begin with a huge beat of your wings."
Sting demonstrated, opening up her leathery silver-flecked wings and flapped forward with a humongous beat. She soared a few feet, but veered back.
Tori
Tori
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariki Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Vera watched their mentor. They then followed suit, stretching out their grey bat-like wings and beating them as heavily as possible. They luckily had not put on the armor, so it would be difficult for them to be weighed down. "Like.. this?" Vera asked, attempting to beat their wings repeatedly in order to remain steady.
Ariki
Ariki
EarthWing Citizen
EarthWing Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Sting looked on, impressed. She smiled in approval.
"Exactly! You can practice hovering right now, but as you gain your strength in that, I can teach you how to gain altitude and speed."
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Vera looked at Sting, their wings still beating at their sides. The wind shoved them back, making them tire. They fought it back, and remained flying. They assumed that this was the hovering that their mentor was speaking of. They stayed in the air, closing their eyes for a moment or so occasionally as the wind began to pain the bright blue optics. They flicked their tail and tilted their head at their mentor. They were extremely tempted to flirt now, now that they had gotten a hang of this. But no, this dragoness, Sting, was their mentor, and that was not something that they thought their mentor would tolerate. Besides, there were plenty off other attractive dragons, such as Saphira, the SeaWing healer they had met only days before. They suddenly came to, having drifted off in their thoughts while flying. They nodded.

"Is this hovering? Am I doing this right?" Vera asked. They realized they had asked many questions and facepawed lightly. They were making themselves sound stupid! Or at least, they thought so.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 pm

Sting nodded, and realized that her student was getting tired and was in pain.
"Yes, I'm greatly impressed by your progress. You can land now."
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next