Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Taking over (Solo) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Taking over (Solo) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Taking over (Solo)

Go down

Taking over (Solo) Empty Taking over (Solo)

Post by NightFlare Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:02 am

((Please read this short story before posting to be response in Something's Missing. It will explain why Opal has suddenly regained control of herself. I would also like my named changed back to Nightflare. Note that this is not actually happening. This is Opal's mind.))

As I ran through the cold, dark forest, I felt as if I was dragging ten thousand pounds of meat on my back. I felt cold sweat slide down my scales, and my body felt so heavy. I felt that with every step I might sink into the earth, never to emerge again. My eyes were wide with terror as I fled from that horrible creature that had appeared in only my worst nightmares. I panted. I could feel that beast's breath on the back of my neck. I needed to hurry! As I ran, I thought I spotted light up ahead. My eyes widened as I saw this. Finally! An exit! This was how this horrid nightmare always ended. It started with me fleeing from that beast, being dragged into this dark forest, and then it would always end with me escaping into the light, and waking up in some strange place, totally different from when I had fallen into this realistic nightmare. I tried to press on faster, to reach the light quicker, so I'd be out of this hell. A smile drew onto my face as I was about to leap into the light. Escape this inner demon.

But something happened.

A black tendril, dripping of deception and madness, coiled itself around my hindleg. I let out a yelp as I fell, away from the light. This had never happened before! My eyes widened in terror. Maybe my fear would wake me up. I could hear the creature, that hideous creature, approaching.... I didn't want to turn around to see it. I just wanted to wake up... escape this hell I was living in..... But that's when another thing that had never happened before. The tentacles slowly began to surround me. Too frightened to stand still anymore, I leaped up, batting them away, and turning around. Instantly, I wished I hadn't.

Standing in front of me was a grotesque mess of shadows, blood, scales, and wings. It looked like a distorted version of my body, but with a much more intense purple glow surrounding it, and its lower jaw was missing, replaced by dripping ooze of blood. Its eyes were red, and also dripped blood. Its wings were dripping like shadows and blood, and to bloodshot red eyes were placed at the center, eternally staring at me. The creature tilted its head, and I let out a scream of terror. A black tendril slithered forward and wrapped itself around my muzzle, preventing me from speaking. That was when I heard a devious, distorted demonic voice, piercing into my skull, as if trying to destroy my whole head in the process.

Hello, Opal..... I've finally caught you...... you may think this is a dream, but let me assure you, this is very much real. You have ruined my reputation, your miserable skunk, and for that I must destroy you..... I will tear out your very being from my body.... you do not belong here. You've never belonged here. Don't you know why Gemini watches you every second of every day? It's not because she loves you, oh know, quite the opposite. She's doing so to keep you in check..... me in check. She doesn't trust you. Do you know why the citizens don't get on your badside -pff, if you had one - and treat you nicely? It's because they don't want to unleash me...... I am the hell inside your head. I am darkness. I am eternal life. I am insanity incarnate. And you will never dirty my strength behind that weak demeanor! DIE!

Before I could resist, the black spawn of satan lunged forward, tearing its claws through her stomach. I let out a blood-curdling scream as memories flooded into her mind. I could feel her life being drained. I let out a screech as one of the tentacles tore off my hind leg, and I began to flail about, shouting, "NO! NO! LET ME GO! THIS IS ALL WRONG! GEMINI! TWILIGHT! SAVE ME!" I screamed in agony, tears rushing down my face as the hell-spawn laughed at my pain.

PATHETIC CREATURE! NO ONE IS COMING FOR YOU! YOU WILL DIE ALONE! NO ONE WILL GRIEVE! NO ONE WILL EVEN KNOW OF YOUR DEATH! YOU WILL DIE IN THE COLD, AND WILL BE TORN TO NOTHINGNESS!

I let out a scream as the hell-demon bit my throat, and threw me across the forest. Then, with the speed of almost teleportation-like, leaped on me and slammed me into the ground. Everything was becoming a dark mess. I could feel my very essence leaking away under the pressure of this hell..... I looked up at the demon, my eyes half closed. Blood gurgled from my throat as I tried to call for help, but this.... thing was right...... no one was coming. I was all alone.... The creature dug its claws into my throat, and leaned very close to my face, whispering one last thing before I disappeared forever. But this time, the voice was devious, feminine, and cunning, but evil nonetheless.

Goodbye, Opal.....

And with that there was darkness
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down