Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Vokteraven Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Vokteraven Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Vokteraven

4 posters

Go down

Vokteraven Empty Vokteraven

Post by Vokteraven Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:50 pm

https://i.imgur.com/zGTZQsS.png
Personal Info
Name: Vokteraven
Alias: Vok for short~ (Maybe someone will come up with another!)

Personality: Vokteraven is a young Eastern Dragon who's on an adventure to learn the lands and live life to the full. He's always positive even in bad circumstances as he believes it's the best way to be, an optimist. He dislikes big conflicts and will always attempt to resolve such issues without violence to the best of his abilities...But if violence is the only way, he can change rapidly to help end the conflict as fast as possible. He's not exactly a social dragon and can be found often on his own or observing other dragons from a far. Talk to him enough though and become his friend and you will have an ally for life. There may be a lot you don't know about this young Eastern!

Interests:
Swimming in the deepest, clearest of seas.
Flying in the vast open skies, twisting and twirling with freedom.
Reading, lots of reading!
Talking with like minded dragons~
Learning. ^,w,^
Solitude (at times)
Dislikes:
Physical fighting.
Stress.
Lack of freedom.
Fears:
A decaying world. Vokteraven only believes in improving upon a land over time, and making it the best it can be. He hates and fears the thought of destruction and ruin.

General Appearance
Height: 5ft tall. 20-25ft long.
Scales: Blue scales, differing in shades of blue across his whole body. Soft to the touch.
Eyes: Blue and green tinted eyes.
Appearance: Vok is a young Eastern Dragon who's mostly covered in different shades of light and dark blue scales. He has a long white mane of hair stretching from the back of his head to the start of his long tail. The length of his tail has short but very sharp spikes to the end. He's developing his long whiskers which are growing by the day. He's a great swimmer in the water and has aid with his webbed palms/feet with very sharp claws attached to them. His horns are short and growing and are a bright white, curving at the tip.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: SeaWing!
Family: N/A
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: As an Eastern, Vok is very smart and well adapted to most situations requiring the use of his mind. He will always prefer to use his mind over his body. He's small and fast and can fight valiantly if the situations calls so. His tail and claws are his main weapon, along with being very hard to hit due to his shape and speed.
Special Abilities: Can heal himself and others with the use of magic and has the ability of Scale Manifestation (generating harder scales) around his unprotected body if attacked to reduce damage.
Weaknesses: Physically weak compared to Westerns. They're physically strong, but a one on one fight will most likely lead to an Eastern losing/running away.
Combat Style: Mostly the use of his long whip like tail and a quick dash with his sharp claws, he will use his mouth as a clamp around a dragons weak spot to deal extra damage.

Background
History: Born a few years ago, far away from the SeaWing territory, Vokteraven wanted to adventure across the world and visit the different dragon clans. The SeaWings seemed like the perfect place for him to spend his time and learn the lands. Their territory was beautiful and the water so enticing.
RP Sample: I will honestly need to practice my RP, I don't exactly have a 'style' yet. ^^'

If anything seems wrong/needs changing. Do say!
Vokteraven
Vokteraven
SeaWing Healer
SeaWing Healer

Male Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Vokteraven Empty Re: Vokteraven

Post by Shiningwater Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:02 pm

First off, love this!
Second, a few things:
-Unfortunately, he has to be taller. I forget the seawing limit (30's I think) and that has to be height.
-Second, as for rank, healer seems to fit you best. Smile He seems to be sorta young (not much) so he could be full healer or trainee. Smile

Otherwise looks good, and I think you need an RP sample. It's alright if you don't have a style yet, but we just need one to assure that you don't post one-liners. My style has changed, but that's alright. If it changes, it's cool. Just a little somethin' somethin'.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:07 pm

SeaWings size ranges between 15-60 ft. So your character needs to be minimun 15 feet

You'll certainly be a unique SeaWing, since you're Eastern Razz

I agree with Shine. Healer is the best rank for you.

About RP sample, it is recommended you give an example of your roleplaying style. You'll learn to roleplay with time, anyway. We'll help you ^^ So don't worry about that.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Vokteraven Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:13 pm

In terms of length, if Vok stood 'up' on his hind legs he would be at least 20 feet high. But being an Eastern you can only be as tall as your head rises above your front legs. (which would be around 10ft with a fully extended neck >.<) The only way I can imagine getting around this is if I am a fair amount longer than I posted. Maybe 35-40ft. Then my front legs and neck would be long enough so that I would be 15ft high with a lifted head.

I will try adding in a RP sample tomorrow as I need to go to bed now.

Thanks for the great reply, glad you liked it. ^,=,^
Vokteraven
Vokteraven
SeaWing Healer
SeaWing Healer

Male Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Vokteraven wrote:In terms of length, if Vok stood 'up' on his hind legs he would be at least 20 feet high. But being an Eastern you can only be as tall as your head rises above your front legs. (which would be around 10ft with a fully extended neck >.<) The only way I can imagine getting around this is if I am a fair amount longer than I posted. Maybe 35-40ft. Then my front legs and neck would be long enough so that I would be 15ft high with a lifted head.

I will try adding in a RP sample tomorrow as I need to go to bed now.

Thanks for the great reply, glad you liked it. ^,=,^

I understand what do you mean. You would need to make your character longer enough to fit the minimum size of 15 feet tall.

About the roleplaying practice, my suggestion is you read the several topics around. So you'll have a idea about how to roleplay your character.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:20 am

I am going to assume that this has been settled and is approved.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum