Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!)

5 posters

Go down

The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!) Empty The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!)

Post by Nizza Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Nizza had walked all the way from her den to the center of the rogue lands. She had attempted take-off a few times, though stopped herself from even beating her wings. The idea of heights terrified her in an extreme manner. The dragoness' scales began to turn a shade of light blue at her head and becoming a slow gradient of orange. She shook her head, spotting a wild boar in the distance. "I can't do it. I can't." She said quietly to herself. She wasn't going to do it. Hunting down and murdering a living creature was much too violent. Not that she was a vegetarian, but she wasn't able to kill the thing herself. Or see the blood. Blood was disgusting to her. She had hoped to come across another dragon, though she also didn't want to. Perhaps she could though. It all depended on how they acted.
Nizza
Nizza

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!) Empty Re: The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!)

Post by Rayla Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Rayla, on the other paw, was perfectly fine with killing other animals for food, but strangely enough, there had been an odd shortage of animals lately, and vegetation was becoming overgrown. The increase in smaller animals, like rodents, had also increased. Dinosaurs were also quickly disappearing. As Rayla wandered about, her stomach started growling. Hissing, she held her stomach, moaning. Thirahan had, been missing for quite some to time, and she was growing worried. Rayla hadn't eaten for the last two weeks. Why? Because she had no idea where she was! She let out a growl of hunger. Plus there was the serious lack of prey-food. When Rayla heard the sound of a hog, her ears perked, and she snuck closer. Glancing out of the bush, she spotted a skinny boar. Licking her lips, Rayla prepared to strike, lunging out and shooting a blast of ice at the boar. It made its target, and the boar was scewered. It may have been small, but Rayla, being nearly thirty feet tall and the boar being four, she swallowed the whole thing whole, letting out a content sigh. Rayla hadn't noticed Rizza yet.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!) Empty Re: The Fumbling Dragoness (Open to All!)

Post by Nizza Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Nizza had stood there, watching as the previous SeaWing attacked the boar and swallowed it whole. She sat there, eyes wide, and gasping. "Erm, ma'am, hi! I'm Nizza, Nizza Dewitt. Could you erm.. catch me something? Please? I'll find it for you.. but I simply can't deal with the blood and violence of catching it myself." The dragoness said in nearly one breath.
Nizza
Nizza

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Licking her lips, that meal had satisfied her, for the most part. She let a yawn, and that's when she noticed Rizza approaching her. Rayla glanced at the young dragon. What was a trainee like her doing out in the rogue lands? Rayla frowned when the dragooned asked her if she could catch her a meal. What did she look like, a maid? Snorting at Rizza, Rayla replied in a snippy attitude, not really caring if she sounded rude or not, "sorry kid, I don't hunt other people's food."

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Nizza frowned at the snort, staring down ath er paws. She nearly began crying due to the way the dragoness came across. "Oh.. okay..." she said and sat down, still staring at her paws. She would occasionally glance up at Rayla, her eyeridges knitted together in disappointment.

(mobile and nizza is sensitive)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 am

Raylas narrowed her blue eyes at Nizza, growling low in her throat. Why couldn't she get some peace and quiet for once? Grunting, Rayla stared at Nizza's pitiful face, and groaned. Why did that face have to remind Rayla of Aari? Groaning, Rayla finally gave in, "Alright, I'll hunt for you, but I'm only gonna do this once, so you better appreciate it!" the rogue growled, irritated. However, finding prey was easier said then done.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Nizza heard a growl and a groan before she heard the dragoness speak yet again. She raised her head with wide eyes, and a rather thankful expression. "I will! Thank you so much!" She says and awkwardly sit-stands, unsure of what she should do. She smiles and giggles a tiny bit before getting herself to stop.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:49 am

Rayla rolled her eyes. She then flicked her tail at Nizza, growling, "Okay, follow me, kid." She said, walking away from Nizza. Rayla didn't really care if the kid followed her or not, but Rayla sure hoped this kid knew how to find some meat.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:04 am

Nizza raised an eyeridge and walked after Rayla, her eyeridges knitted together as she awkwardly stumbled behind her. "What's your name? I'm Nizza." She said, attempting to begin a casual conversation. Her face was lit up with sudden laughter as she couldn't stop smiling, though she stuttered and muttered.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 am

The blue dragon flew over the rogues territory. Should he really be there? No. But then again he doesn't listen to instructions well. Where was Rayla? Oh, and Thirihan.. and him. Delph had followed the instructions of a gull he'd been chatting to of where Rayla was seen flying to. It was a miracle he found the Albatross, honestly as it was on death's door, Nimbus would soon be taking it's soul. Anyway, back to the topic.

Delph's yellow optics scanned the ground, before finally spotting a tell-tale sign. Frosty footprints.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:52 am

"Rayla. Nice to meet you, Nizza. Say, what's a hatchling like you doing out in the roguelands? Do you have any parents?" Rayla asked curiously as they walked about the roguelands. True, Rayla may be rude at times, but she was friendly towards hstcings.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:02 am

"Rayla?! Thirahan?" he called out, running alongside the trail. "It's me, Delphin!" he cried, before spotting figures. Rayla?! he thought to himself, and charged forward like an enraged bull, the ground shuddering slightly as he surged forward knocking down bushes and trampling plants. It's me, Ray!

He caught up, and stood behind, exhaling puffs of steam and a loud exhaling sound as he stood behind Rayla and the other one. "Boo, stranger."
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:10 am

Yelping, Rayla spun around, batting at Delphin, "Delphin, you fish face! Don't sneak up on me like that! What are you even doing here?" she growled. Sure, she was happy to see her brother, but her father would be mighty worried about him being this far away from SeaWings. Rayla wasn't aware that Arkhor had had more kids. Not yet, anyways.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:18 am

He burst out with laughter. "Me? I could ask the same question! Where have you been? There's new hatchlings, and where is Thirahan?" he cried out, digging his claws into the ground, slightly angry. How rude, she runs away from asks me what I'm doing here! Outrageous. He looked at Nizza, and waved his tail in greeting, before snapping his atention back to Rayla, commanding an answer.

Her concerns were right, however. Arkhor would surely go mad when he found out about this.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:14 pm

Rayla narrowed her eyes at Delphin. MORE kids? Why did her father need more kids? Was he trying to replace her, and Thirahan, and Sterlynn, and Aari, and Vaynad? Why had he given up searching for them anyway? When Vaynad disappeared over sixteen years ago, he only searched for about a year or two before giving up. When Aari disappeared about four to six years ago, he gave up after about three years of searching. When Sterlynn showed up, he hadn't even tried to stop Rayla and Thira from becoming rogues. Snarling, Rayla dug her claws into the earth, her tail lashing back and forth.

"So, he's had another batch, has he? Does he just not care about Aari or Vaynad anymore? That little bastard!" Rayla snarled, fumming.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down