Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) - Page 2 Empty Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hyruu lied down on the beach, letting out a purr of contentment. At that time of the day, the sand was deliciously warm, heated by the sun since hours. Definitively this beach was a great place to relax a bit after hunting.
The grey dragon had settle down at the south of the LightWings territory, near the Mystic Sea. Although not that big, the territory had everything he needed : a nice comfy cave, a piece of forest for hunting and a few enjoyable spots to laze under the sun. For the moment, he was fairly happy with what he had. He finally had reached his native tribe - since for an unknown reason he wasn't born in the territory of the LightWings but really far from there -, he had socialized a bit with the other tribe members, and the sun was deliciously heating his scales. How could he not be happy of his situation ? The grey dragon put his head on his paws and closed his eyes, simply enjoying this calm and sunny day.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:13 am

Aquamarine soared after Hyruu, alighting as quiwtly as possible a few yards from the deer. She gave the dragon a minute or two to get settled before following through with what he had instructed. She ran up at the deer, spreading her wings and attempting to keep them from running any other direction than what he had indicated. She forced them over, ignoring the few escaped deer and focusing on the ones she could still get towards him.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing on the beach (Private with Aquamarine)

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Hyruu was in position, waiting for Aquamarine to scare the deers toward him. He smiled as he suddenly heard a noise and saw the deers fleeing from the dragoness. Everything was perfect. The grey dragon turned green, matching perfectly the bush he was hiding in. Now he only had to wait for the deers to come closer... A bit closer... Now.
The camouflaged dragon leapt out of his bush, taking his target by surprise. Hyruu targeted the throat of the biggest deer in the group Aquamarine had selected, almost killing it on the spot. The prey struggled a few seconds before succumbing to the lethal wound Hyruu had inflicted. The young dragon came back to his usual grey, his chin covered from the blood of his dead prey.
"Good job ! See, that was easy." he congratulated the dragoness.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Aquamarine backed up after Hyruu had killed the deer, making an 'eww' noise that sounded like "Yew!" She stood up straight, folding her wings. She walked up to Hyruu, wiping his chin with her paw and casually licking his cheek. She acted as though she were cleaning him, though truthfully, this was just more of her flirting. "Good job, darlin'. Ya got kinda messy though." She said with a grin. "Nace camo work."
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Hyruu blinked when he felt Aquamarine licking his cheek, not expecting this. He definitively never would manage to get used to her behaviour.
"Erm, well that's kind of normal isn't it ? I mean, I don't really see how I could have been cleaner than this..." he replied, a bit of red having appeared on his cheek - hopefully it hadn't spread... yet.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Aquamarine grinned a bit more, cleaning herself off. "No, ya couldn't've been, darlin'. Bu' ya still go' messy. Are we gonna eat thi' thing here or ga back ta yer place?" She asked, noticing the red that had started on his cheek and begun to spread.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Hyruu let out a small sigh as he didn't manage to get rid of the red starting to appear on his cheek. He really didn't know if all dragons behaved as... intimately as Aquamarine, but he sure wasn't used to those kind of contacts.
"Hmm I guess we could eat it at my place. It's always nice to eat with the view from there." he replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Aquamarine nodded and tilted her head. "Can ya hel' me carry it, darlin'?" She said and picked up part of the deer, nuzzling some of it towards Hyruu.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Hyruu nodded at Aquamarine and seized the remaining part of the carcass. He then flew back to his cave, dropping the carcass on the ground after landing.
"Alright, there we are. See, isn't that a nice view to have when you're eating ?" he said as he sat down in front of the deer.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Aquamarine followed, her blue-ish wings fanned out as she carried the deer. Despite the fact that she was carrying an overweight dead piece of prey, she still managed to look elegant while doing it. She alighted down upon the ledge of Hyruu's gave, nudging the other part of the deer beside his part. "Mmm, yes, i' is qate beautafil." She said simply, her eyes closing for a moment as she rest against Hyruu. She opened them again and began to eat, slowly, small bites.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Hyruu slightly blushed as Aquamarine rested against him, not expecting this move. From all her actions, this was one of the most intimate she had done... After a few seconds he also started to eat, watching the dragoness from time to time. Definitively there had to be something. Her attitude couldn't be a normal attitude of a dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

(lol attitude of a normal dragon)

Aquamarine finished up, sighing happily and resting her head on her paws. "Sorry ta intterupt whal yer eatin', darlin', bu' I was wonderin'... Are ya.. single?" She asked. Her voice was casual, though her face showed interest.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Hyruu blinked at the question, interrupting his meal.
"Erm, yeah I'm single, why are you..."
The grey dragon suddenly understood where this question was leading to right in the middle of the sentence. He suddenly blushed hard, his whole body turning in a crimson red, and stood up from the surprise.
"Wait, you... are you meaning... that... ?" he only manage to stutter.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Aquamarine noticed the dragon turn bright red, which was most likely due to his LightWing descent. She tilted her head and raised an eyeridge, pulling herself up into a sitting position. "What da ya mean, thayt?" She asked in confusion, before answering her own question mentally. "Do ya mean mates? 'Course I da."
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Hyruu opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't find anything to say. Or, to be more accurate, his thoughts became so erratic he had too many things to say at once. Suddenly he was understanding that all this time, Aquamarine had been flirting with him. This explained all her actions, her manners, her words... But what could he tell her right now ? He didn't even know what to think himself.
"What... erm... Wait, that's... fast ? I mean... I... erm..." he stuttered again, not managing to form a single coherent sentence.
"Mates ? I... Ugh, I don't know... Don't know what to answer... what to think... I... I never thought..."
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Aquamarine tilted her head as the silvery-grey dragon began to spit a seemingly random sequence of words. He appeared to be confused by her question. She knew that Hyruu was extremely sensitive, but she didn't know that he would have this sort of reaction to a simple question. He had been full-body blushing, as it should best be called, when she spoke and did anything, how had he not realized that she had been flirting yet? She figured a dragon of his type would have figured that out already. "Erm, darlin', are you okay? Yer kinda spittin' out words. An' they don' make seanse." She said, genuinely curious and concerned.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:16 am

Hyruu closed his mouth and took a deep breath, trying to make some order in his thoughts. His skin started to get back to its usual grey, even though it got stuck in some pinkish color. What an idiot, how could he have not understood that before ? Of course Aquamarine had been flirting with him since the beginning, it was so obvious !
"Erm... Sorry. I'm just... kinda taken aback. I didn't realize you were... flirting with me. I mean... well... I haven't met many dragons in my life, so I just assumed you were like that with... well everyone." he clumsily tried to explain.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Aquamarine heard his explanation. She was not surprised by the fact that he had a limited amount of experience with others, but she didn't expect that he wouldn't know how most dragons act. "Ah understan', darlin. But I assure ya, thais is haow Ah always ayect. I gyuess..." She said. She was having a slight issues explaining her personality.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:34 pm

Hyruu was slowly managing to get back to his usual grey, and seemed to be calming down a bit. But he still stood standing there, blinking from time to time.
"Erm, then does that mean all that flirting isn't specific to me ?" he asked with an awkward smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:44 pm

The blue dragoness was surprised by Hyruu's question. How would HE know? She gulped and quickly changed the subject. "So, Ruuruu, what's yer role in the LaightWings?" She asked, blushing slightly now.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:55 am

Hyruu blinked as Aquamarine seemed surprised by his question and deliberately didn't answer it. What was the problem ? This question only was the logical answer to what she had said before. He noticed her slightly blushing as she asked her next question, and that made the grey dragon even more perplex about the situation. He couldn't let her away with his question though. The answer to that question was changing a lot of things...
"Erm, I don't have any yet. But... Why are you avoiding to answer my previous question ?" he replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:25 pm

The SeaWing tilted her head and sighed, looking back up. "Perhayps. But cayn we ferget abou' it?" She says, raising an eyeridge and still attempting to avoid the question about her behaviour.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Hyruu frowned at Aquamarine's answer. She really was wanting to avoid it...
"Oh, so when for once you're the one feeling uncomfortable you're trying to get away with it ? Meh, I should do that from time to time..." he replied with a small chuckle.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Aquamarine narrowed her eyes at the dragon's answer. "Yer suddenly tha most devious littyle draygon Ah've ever myet." She said with a giggle.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 am

Hyruu feigned to feel offended at the dragoness's reply, still keeping a small smile.
"Devious ? Oh, you're kinda harsh on that one..." he commented.
He glanced at the carcass at his feet, suddenly remembering he was eating before his surprise. The grey dragon sat down again and resumed his meal.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 am

The SeaWing sat up in the cave, watching the dragon before her. This was not intended to be awkward or rude, she was just merely waiting for him to finish his meal so they may hunt more, if he was still hungry, and to continue their conversation.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next