Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Accidental Exploring (OPENNNN) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Accidental Exploring (OPENNNN) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Accidental Exploring (OPENNNN)

2 posters

Go down

Accidental Exploring (OPENNNN) Empty Accidental Exploring (OPENNNN)

Post by Iluzoran Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Though his home was at the Icewing palace with his mother because she was a goddess he sometimes went to visit his father and his favorite brother Ryder, also known as Ry Ry. He always went with his mother, his large black feathery wings different from his mothers icy blue ones. Today he had felt courageous and decided to go to the Skywing territory on his own. The hatchlingpup was barely old enough to fly. Thankfully he had large wings like both his mother and father that carried him in flight easily. The bangs that fell between the pups ears tickled his nose and he shook his head, the electric blue on the end of his tail swishing. All the sudden a large gust of wind came out of no where and knocked him out of the air. As he fell out of the sky you could hear a faint crack of the pups right paw. Looking at his large paws he whimpered, curling into a small ball. It was a rather cold day now that the wind had started up. His paw hurt and his wings ached from all the flying. The journey from Icewings to Skywings was a long journey for such a small hatchling.

The pup folded his wings to his side and let his large ears covered his eyes as he continued to whimper over his throbbing paw and the fact that he was super lost. He and his mother were used to the path that they went on every time but the wind had knocked him totally off course and his paw hurt too bad for him to try and find his way back without using his wings. If he used his wings the wind would surely knock him off once more. A tear escaped the pups electric colored eyes before he hid his muzzle in his bushy tail.
Iluzoran
Iluzoran
NightWing Vulcan
NightWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Accidental Exploring (OPENNNN) Empty Re: Accidental Exploring (OPENNNN)

Post by Grima Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Grima was taking a water break by a nearby river when she heard a small crash followed by faint crying. Curious, she started walking toward the noise. As she was walking, she noticed the sound was getting fainter. Thinking she accidentally walked past it, she turned around and retraced her steps, this time looking more carefully. It didn't take too long for her to spot a small lump on the ground that seemed to be the source of the noise. She lowered slightly her head in order to get a closer look witch allowed her to tell that it was a dragon. A rather young one, by the looks of it. "What is a dragon as young as you doing here all alone? You do know what can happen to young-lings who stray too far from their nest, don't you?" She was really curious about this and hoped that she didn't run away from her like many other small creatures did. She wasn't that scary, was she? She's defiantly big, but big doesn't always have to equal scary, intimidating, mean, or even evil did it? I'm not evil am I? No, definitely not. I'm just...me and that's all there is to it.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down