Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gathering of EarthWings Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gathering of EarthWings Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Gathering of EarthWings

5 posters

Go down

Gathering of EarthWings Empty Gathering of EarthWings

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 pm

The ominous sound of claws scraping against thousand of year old clay illuminated the cavern with noise. This cavern hadn't been used in centuries. It was beginning to become rocky and raged, and dangerous to venture into. But one lone, towering dragoness walked in between the spiky overhangs, practically ignoring them, as if they were insignificant, which they were. For what harm could a bunch of pointy rocks pose to the queen of the EarthWings? She simply walked past them, or through them if the need demanded it. In fact, she didn't even notice them scrape off her body and clatter down to the cavern below. Tani had no time to dwell in this part of the cavern. She needed to get to the ancient part of the EarthWings. Why was she heading here, you might ask? Well, it was along story, but it had to do with the lack of EarthWing activity.

You see, the EarthWings had become increasingly inactive. Many things had happened while they slumbered away under the earth. Many, many things. Now that had woken up, and it was time to get active once again. It was also almost mating season, the time when little hatchlings would appear. Since Rektani and Cosmos were..... seeing each other, it wasn't so improbable that Cosmos may have an heir sometime soon.

After a while of walking, Tani emerged into the light, almost being blinded by the bright sky. She smirked. This place was bright as day, but because it had what the EarthWings called a "mini sun" at its center. It was really just pure magic energy. It didn't really serve any purpose other then to sit there and look pretty, since EarthWings didn't really use magic, but it did helpilluminate the room. Rektani let out a satisfied sigh as she watched the spherical orb spin in slowly rotating circles, as if on an invisible string. It really did look quite magnificent, and had about a 100 foot radius. Simply splendid!

Raising her head, Tani let loose a roar, that surely every dragon within the EarthWings could have heard. That was because the mini sun also helped to empower the roars of dragons, to make them sound louder. This was why they used this room as the gathering room. Now all Tani needed to do was sit back and wait for the rest of her tribe to arrive.
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Gathering of EarthWings Empty Re: Gathering of EarthWings

Post by Sorrell Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 am

(Sorrell technically is his heir because she is his daughter XD)
The sound of a roar echoed in her ears and she narrowed her eyes. What narrow minded Earthwing did this at this time. Stretching her large, vine, grass and lilie covered wings she launched into the air. Her gigantic wings easily carried her through the air in the blink of an eye. Soon she was at the place, landing on the ground as gently as she could. The ground shook slightly as she landed and growled lowly at the she dragon.

"What are we here for? I am busy looking for my child so if you could just sum up everything now that would be nice" she said with a low growl, her jaws snapping angrily. Her tail swished left and right, dust flying up. Soon a tree grew behind her, a large oak growing with the bark twisted and dark. The tree showed her anger. It grew bigger and bigger, almost 25 ft. "I do not understand why you are calling a gathering. It is only my father, king of the Earthwings who calls a gathering. Again, can we hurry this up" she asked, her foot tapping the ground impatiently. She needed to continue the search for her son, not sit here with this female for no reason.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnerolth Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:28 am

A gathering, what pray does this for tell, Mnerolth had never entered the hidden halls before, and he saw much new to him. As he wandered the halls, his walking lighter than before, as he was different then the last time anyone had seen him, though h was the same, his aura was different. More celestial, and godly like, as he gained the powers of a god, but he was weaker than the true ones, being a Semi-god he had power. But alas he was weaker compared the the others, as he entered the main halls, he saw a sight not like before, Sorrell was there and another dragoness. Mnerolth walked closer and then saw the color of the oak tree and his heart felt ill, he looked at Sorrell, seeing her anger he spoke. "What is going on here, why am I being called?"

"I am working on a plan to get Dusk back, please speak true and quick as I wish to help Sorrell reunite with her child miss."
He said to the other female dragon other than Sorrell, his grey scales as dark as ever, but this time he had vines and other vegetation growing from him due to his new found power, and his posture was even better than before, as he was able to walk on his hands and legs with little struggle, as his body did seems to morph abit, but not much anyone one would notice or at least that was what he thought while his eyes still swirling as ever, but constantly shifting through all shades of the color spectrum.
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:26 am

Cosmos froze in place as he listened to the magnified roar of.. Rektani? He paused his little session of rearranging the books in the palace library so they'd be in alphabetical order.. which would take some time. But he placed the book he held in his paw back to it's original position before walking out of the large doors, heading for the Gathering hall. He wasn't very eager to hear what was going on. But he probably wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with.. personal events or tribal events.

As Cosmos went through the maze-like palace with ease, he trotted out the front doors and lifted off into the air. His wings started to beat with an unsteady rhythm but it soon became steady. Cosmos hovered farther up in the air until he could glide with ease. And he did. He flew over to one of the tunnels that lead to the Great hall and the Gathering hall. It was more of a two-way passage. As he landed down into front of the ridiculously large hole in the side of a hill, camouflaged with vines and mud. Cosmos folded his wings neatly as he slipped into the tunnel, turning to the right passageway that led to the Gathering hall. It was lit with bright torches with gems encrusted into it's metal.

Cosmos then arrived at the entrance of the Gathering Hall. He walked without saying a word to all who was there. He had a lot of stress on his chest. Like finding Dusk, dealing with the SeaWings and dealing with the tribe in general. He was an absolute workaholic and never took breaks when it came to his job. And it was started to take it's toll. He sighed as his tail flicked back and forth a little. He wasn't in a mood to talk and neither way Mnerolth or Sorrell. Though he did want to hear what Rektani had to say. He was quite the generous king. Possibly too generous. Sometimes he'd let people get away with stuff they shouldn't get away with or forgive those who don't deserve it. He shook his head in a lazily manner.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:31 pm

(Eh, I'm not sure what to make the gathering about. Maybe she called it to help get Dusk back?)
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 pm

(That or the RoT since I'm trying to get it active again. lol.)
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:00 pm

(It'll be both XD And Cossy, you need to change you status What the H)

As dragons flew in, Tani was displeased when one of them was Sorrel. Sorrel had been a bit.... unbearable, to say the least, since her son had been lost. Of course Tani cared for her grandson, but it was getting in the way of Sorrel's business as the head adviser of the EarthWings. Tani was no cold dragoness, but she was very strict, and could care less about taking care of hatchlings. She had had a hard enough time raising Sorrel as it had been. She was less than compassionate about Dusk, but Tani didn't blame the hatchling for getting himself lost. No, Tani blamed that SeaWing he had been hanging around with. But that was a story for another time. Right now, Tani had to announce a couple things.... She glanced over at the dragons as they arrived, acknowledging them, before she spoke to them. She couldn't start the announcements until the whole tribe was here.

"Ah, hello, Sorrel, Mner, Cosmos." she said, dipping her head, "Actually, your son is one of the reasons I called this meeting. You think I'm going to sit around and let my trainees be stolen off right under my nose? Plus, there was that whole incident with the humans in the mountains near here, so I have a pretty strong guess as to where you son might be. This is also about project RoT." she added.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:24 pm

The large dragon knew her mother did not care for her son and she could care less. Her son was adopted yes but he was her son and she would do everything to get him back. Stepping forward she growled. "Lets get this straight 'Queen', you will help me find my son. I dont give a d*** if you dont care about him. You will find him. That is my son, your tribe member and your grandson. You dont find him then dont be so surprised when you and father have more hatchlings and one of them goes missing" she spat, more trees growing. Sorrell was almost always a gentle, kind loving dragon but the loss of her son had turned her bitter and angry. Her usual caring nature had been replaced by anger and hate. Flexing her wings the lillies that grew on her wings grew brighter and stronger, showing how healthy she was. "Maybe if you had been doing your job you wouldn't have lost one of your trainees. I though queens were supposed to be caring and loving to their tribe. I mean come on. We only know you only became mates with father because he was king. You just wanted the power" she with a snort, lashing her tail angrily. Turning she sighed "My son is our most important mission here. We dont find him. I leave" she said casting a glance at her father.

Laying down with a sigh and folded her vine colored wings and willed her bark horns to grow bigger. This was gonna be a long day.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnerolth Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Mnerolth just kept his mouth shut as seeing Sorrell like this was horrid, and he cared for her, as he didn't want her to be like this. "I agree with Sorrell here, if we don't get him back then whats the point, I think Dusk is he utmost importance in this all, I was nearly captured by the humans when I lost my parents." "Dusk doesn't need to go through that, that is why I will go alone, the humans fear me the most, they know of my power." "Our lord knows of it, as he is the only Earthwing to see my power, and the deathly strength it holds."

He said as he didn't say anything about his new found power as a Semi god, it didn't need to be said as that was not the importance of this meeting as he glanced at them all. "And I do mean I will go alone if we can't do this as a tribe, and a team, Sorrell if push comes to shove Dusk will be coming back with me, even if no one comes with me, but I do want you to come along." He said as he glance at Cosmos who was near him, and knowing he had something to say in all this. "My lord you know, I would like your words in this please, do you think that I and Sorrell can do this alone, you know the power we both possess." He said to Cosmos, as he kept his rainbow eyes fixated on Sorrell and sent his Gaia's Kiss to give her healing waves of positive energy, showing off his new found power.

-Gaia's Kiss used: 2 more til runs out in this topic.-
Mnerolth
Mnerolth
God of Nature and Earth
God of Nature and Earth

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Cosmos sighed and shook his head in doubt, "Your are kind and collected, Mnerolth. I trust you. But not enough. My daughter is my top priority, and I do not like the sound of her being put in danger in such small numbers. You are both powerful, but how will I know that you've  become strong enough to protect my daughter? Sheer willpower can only take you so far. Especially by yourself." He said with a concerned look expressed on his face. First his Grandson, and now his daughter was put in danger. If he could, he would deal with this himself but no one can keep a mother from searching attentively for their kin. Cosmos looked over at Rektani and raised an eye ridge, "Rektani.. may I speak with you about these matters?" He whispered before looking back over at Mnerolth and Sorrell.

"Your son is indeed our mission. But you mustn't search aimlessly. Let me at least get more information about this matter before we search. It's better than looking for nothing all day." He said, trying to convince her. He wasn't in the mood to persuade, or talk even. But it's was the best thing to do. It's better to follow a map rather then draw one.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Tani nodded. She listened to the enraged Sorrel. Obviously the pair wasn't taking this very seriously. Or, perhaps they were taking it too seriously. Tani wasn't sure where the rest of her and Cosmos' tribe was, but she decided to state directly to Sorrel. Tani wasn't one to call her kids "dear" or "honey" if they were anything above hatchlings, and she was very strict. But as a mother, Tani could guess what Sorrel was going through. "Sorrel, as your leader and mother, I promise we'll find your son eventually."
She then turned back to Cosmos and followed him.
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Cosmos eyed Mnerolth and Sorrell before bowing his head in a parting-manner, "Excuse us for a moment." He said warmly. He flicked his tail over at Rektani, assuming he was following him. Thus, he walked over behind a stone wall, covered in moist moss that made beautiful designs and patterns. Like spirals and what seemed to be dragon eyes. In fact, most of the stone walls were covered with moss like this. It was kinda hard to believe that it grew naturally like this. But Cosmos figured because of the Earthwing's perfect environment that it was able to grow so neatly and in place. He couldn't help but notice.

Setting that thought aside, he looked back at Mnerolth and enraged Sorrell and sighed, looking back at Rektani. "Darling, about Dusk... do you have any idea where he could be? We could always go ask our allies for some keen eyes and help." He suggested. He knew that Mnerolth was strong, but as said, sheer willpower is not everything. He was only worried about Dusk's, Sorrell's, and Mnerolth's well being.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Tani sighed and shook her head sadly. "No, I don't know where he might be. But that isn't the only problem.... I've heard rumors that a hatchling was taken by the ice wings... If this hatchling might be Dusk, I have no clue. But either way, the IceWings are expressing hostility towards the other tribe through this act of kidnapping, if the rumors are to be believed...." Tani then looked away, "and.... There's something else....,"
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Cosmos lowered his head in disappointment. "...Oh, I see. I can go ask the Icewings for more information on their most recent conflicts. And maybe they'll give us some clues and answers." He said more doubtfully then hopefully. But with Rektani's questioning words, he raised his head with a slight, curious tilt with an also questioning look with the raise of his eye ridge. "Something... else?". What did she mean? Was there something else he did not know? He hoped it wasn't anything too bad. In fact, he hoped it was only pleasant things. There had been a lot going on nowadays for the Earthwings. The Reign of Terra, Dusk's kidnapping, Mnerolth being strangely powerful. What else should he expect?
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Tani blushed at this, and ducked her head, and whispered, "we should wait until after the meeting before we discuss this. It's on a more ..... Private level."
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:31 pm

(Bump!)
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 pm

It was pretty rare for Hebaru, the massive earth Python, to attend any kind of event, for he was much more primative then most dragons, and barely understood their language as a whole, usually speaking through a variety of hissing noises and tongue movements. Not today, however. Today was particularly beautiful, and Hebaru had decided to stretch his wings out in the sunlight. Get some Vitamin D. Completely through coincidence, he had arrived at the site of the ancient relic of the Earthwings. Nothing particularly tasty had been running around, but Hebaru was pretty full after devouring dome humans and a T Rex. So he had decided to stay in his little spot on the tree he had decided to relax on. He watched the whole event through partially closed eyes, not really interested in the whole situation. Hebaru was acknowledged as an EarthWing, since he followed Cosmos orders, almost like a pet dog would to their master.
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermai
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down