Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sting is looking for a Mate - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sting is looking for a Mate - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sting is looking for a Mate

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sting is looking for a Mate - Page 2 Empty Sting is looking for a Mate

Post by Sting Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Sting
Personality: Humorous; Dreamy; Kind; sometimes shy
Hobbies: Watching sunsets and/or stars; hunting; solving puzzles and/or mysteries; spending time with friends/family
Appearance: Pitch black with silver scales scattered around pelt like night sky; has dark navy blue spiral marks on back and back of wings; eyes are bright royal blue with gold rims around pupils; claws and ears are tipped with silver, as with tail tip.
Preferred Mate:
FireWing
or
NightWing
but all are welcome.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Soda on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Sting is looking for a Mate - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting is looking for a Mate

Post by Sting Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Sting began to sweat, and she leaped up when she heard a sizzle on her scales. She reared back with a snarl. She swiftly cuffed Levish on the side of his head, but pulled it back when she was burned. She hissed a curse to herself as she examined her burnt paw. She scowled at Levish, and slowly (yet quickly) melted into the shadows.
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:12 pm

levish stood up on to his hind legs and let out a roar the would bellow loudly. his maw wide open and he unleashed his full power of his firewing side. every vent on his body was jetting out blue flames like blow torches. the exstent of his fire was burning out he had starved his self and had not eaten any form of fuel in weeks. "your lucky i havent had the fuel in ages once i finish burning off whats left your be facing my earth state." the fent where heating his scales to the point he was glowing he start to tramble around his long sharp claws swiping at any thing that moved. "if you want me your gona need to learn my weaknesses." he said the flames over his body would make it hard for sting to get close. "your gona get burned alot if you dont find my weakness. i bet that paw of yours is starting to blister." he said looking for sting one of his claws grips a tree and it caught fire where he grabbed.

http://www.platinumrefineries.com/images/blowtorch.gif <ever vent has a flame like this coming out of it.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 am

Sting, in the form of a shadow, tackled Levish, fangs bared. She pinned him, ignoring the burns. She scraped at his belly, and she barked, "You sound like you wanna give up!" She upper-cutted his jaw with an invisible talon armed with spear-sharp claws. "I wouldn't want a mate who would give up so easily."
She flung herself off Levish, slapping the side of his head with her tail. She landed gracefully in front of him, becoming visible once more. Smoke from Levish's vents entered Sting's mouth, and she coughed. She finally flicked a sharp claw over Levish's right ear.
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:43 pm

"give up i trying to tell you how to weaken me." her claw would be psuper heated whe she scraped at his belly. he still chuckled at her silly atempts with infferior weapons. the metal was not forged to withstand heats of a volcano. granted he bleed but the blood just oozed thick and black like tar. "your going to need to learn how to cool me off. becuase if you want hatchling with me you ether need to beat the heat or take it and suffer with the afte effects." with her one claw near his ear he laughed. "being a vulcan i nor brawn then brains... but i can make even weapon i fear." he he went to breatha breath attack at her his jaws opened wide enough she could fit her tail in is she wated his mouth looked like moten rock with jagged edges. but no flames cam out only hot air. he was running low on his stamina.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Sting stepped back and felt her hind paw grow wet. She looked down and realized that all the clash with Levish had brought them to a small lake.
"You need a bath," she spoke with a sly grin. "We have all day to do it."
Sting snarled as she clutched Levish's vents on his neck, getting a grip. Despite the heat, she ducked her head down and threw Levish into the lake with all of her might, which was plenty. She wasn't fond of water herself, but she leaped in with Levish and wrapped her tail and claws around her opponent's wings and legs. Water closed around both of them, and Sting's throat went tight. She remembered the consequences of dragons other than SeaWings who stayed under water too long. She pressed on, and she growled, "I bet that'll cool you off, fish-brain!" but all that came out was a stream of bubbles. She grasped Levish's head and thrust it even more in the lake water.

[sorry about Sting's limping and view off injuries, just don't wanna be a power player- Sting is not a guardian, just a tracker, and I hope I'm not making a big deal outta this. Thanks for taking your time and being in this fight, man Smile ]
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:06 pm

(np levish is a vulcan and where there is only aloud to be one per clan i feel they are about as strong they make weapons all day.)

the water rust around levish the  steam from the water hitting his body would scold sting the water where levish was not vully heated caused his body to turn to hard stone.  under sting he wouldn't be moving not even a twitch it would be as if she killed him. but he was alive just he was going to need to break the rock in his body in to chunks.  his scales would turn pitch black as they cooled his dull red was now gone.  he would look even more dead now.  

(time for levish to go earth mode.)
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:18 pm

Sting saw the color die from Levish and she immediately grabbed his shoulders, pulling him up to the surface, unknowing that he was only faking the death. She hadnt meant to kill him- she just figured that the water would stop his volcanic explosions. She thrust the dragon to the shore, and once on earth, she realized that Levish was breathing. She let out a bellow of fury at her mistake and clutched Levish's head in her claws and banged it on the hard earthy surface, growling curses to herself.
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:23 pm

levish eyes shot open as the sound of stone breaking happened all over levish, vents all over had hard stone jets out as if spines making him a rather intersint looking earth dragon. he pushes sting off and stand up his body now coated with rock spikes insted of lava. "well this is been a long time since i used this state." he had a fire state and a earth state.  rotating his jaw it sounded like stones grinding. "yeah i cant fight like this.." he pulls a rock spine out of one of his chest vents. "uncomfortable and aggravating. you win for now." he said he had a more earthy tone to his body.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Sting dipped her head respectfully.
"You fought well, friend!"
She flexed her wings.
"Never had a fight like that in years. You're a good fighter, fellow. I'm surprised you aren't a guardian."
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:51 pm

twisting his body around more stones cracking in side his body. his body was more complex then most dragons. pulling a few more spikes from his stomach and sits crouching on his tail a little. "BAh, why be one of those over glorified baboons who need my weapons to fight. i much rather make the weapons, its much better then listening to another dragon scream tactics. all i have to deal with if the molten magma and the cool of the pool." he then looks at sting. "put some aloe on those wounds it stops the burn and stops it from scaring." pointing to her burns and looks away as blood still grips from where she clawed at him.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:28 pm

"And yourself," Sting said to him. She nodded to his wounds as well. "I hope I didn't over-fight. I understand about your desire to be a Vulcan- now that I think of it, I would be honored to create the weapons of my Tribe the same way you do. But I believe Tracker is the rank for me."
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm

levish stand/sit on his hind leg looking at sting. "just so you know i not used to cuddling." he said blantly becuase he was a mixed breed of dragon he had no real solid to one clan. but he would learn to do his best, not knowing what to exspect with this dragoness.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Sting smiled warmly at the dragon. She didn't know what to expect from her new ally- and friend- but she knew that she could trust him.
"Ah, don't worry. Me neither."
Sting
Sting
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next