Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress]

5 posters

Go down

Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress] Empty Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress]

Post by Celestia Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Insert Image Here
Personal Info
Name: Astral
Alias: Goddess of the Moon and Stars/Goddess of Gods
Sexuality: Hetro
Personality:[WIP]
Interests:[WIP]
Dislikes:[WIP]
Fears:[WIP]

General Appearance
Height: 5 feet
Scales: All black
Eyes: Green
Appearance:
Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress] Night_fury_by_Lilian_art
Astral inherited her mother’s tiny size. She is very small even by SkyWing standards. Astral is about 4 feet tall and about 9 meters long. Her wing span is 12 meters long.  From her father’s side she inherited his black scales and sight. She has green eyes, how they got there nobody knows. There is also a bit of FireWing in there somewhere as Astral can breath fire and her scales are resistant to heat. She has no horns or spikes on her body. Her tail has two sets of fins. One set in the middle of her tail and the other at the end. Around her neck are flabby frills two of them longer than the others. Her teeth are retractable so unless their out none are visible. The grace of which she moves and her sleek design make her a very desirable dragoness. She is just as beautiful as she is deadly.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Lonely
Inheritance: 49% NightWing 49% SkyWing 2% FireWing
Family: Ummm nah
Mate: Lonely
Hatchlings:ummm also nah

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:[WIP]
Special Abilities:[WIP]
Weaknesses:She.....is immortal
Combat Style: You're trying to fight me? Ha! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha! *dies laughing*

Background
History:
Pre-Powers
Astral's dad was a NightWing Laegoris and her mother was a SkyWing Jalissia they fell in love after competing over a deer. Of course they decided to breed and only two eggs was laid. Both her parents had decided to abandon their clans and live out in the middle of nowhere to raise their hatchling. Before the eggs even hatched though her mother disappeared in a storm. Her father really wanted  to go out and search for her but he couldn't do that and take care of the eggs at the same time. So he brought the children to her clan the SkyWings and asked them to take care of it for him until he returned. They gladly agreed, but he never returned. Astral was born for speed and agility. Her fire was weak in comparison to others, but she found a unique way to get around it. Even though she had week fire power she was born with a chamber in her throat allowing her to compress her gasses. The resulting fire bullet was more powerful than any her peers that had FireWing blood could make. However in order to do this it took time while the others could fire instantly. Not only that but it was clear whenever she was compressing gas as it made a loud high pitch whistling noise. She had a talent for sneaking around and her black scales only complemented that. Her wings weren't as long as the others, but the way she was built she could still fly faster and turn quicker. However it took her more energy to fly then the others even at the same speeds. Speaking of major differences from others in her clan. She had bright green eyes which didn't seem to make sense to the others since her parents didn't have green eyes. Astral isn't too involved with tribal affairs. She was more concerned with having fun and fighting for fun. She enjoyed causing trouble primarily by traveling to other tribes and going on adventures with them. Though the tribe leaders were never pleased with this.

Semi chapter
Not much changed when her powers began awakening and it was discovered she was the SkyWing semi goddess. Nobody had any idea how wrong they were and how much power she had hidden away. Her life went on as normal only now she was growing up. A dispute happened within the SkyWing tribe and Astral stepped up to take leadership which meant fighting the current queen Kokoro. At first Astral had been decimating her rival. She was quite adept at fighting having taken on a FireWing named Volcanis not long ago which resulted in a draw. Against a FireWing she considered it a win though. However luck was not with her as the new moon rose Astral lost all strength her unlearned powers turning into a handicap. She was banished from the tribe and went to seek out a new home. It was technically within NightWing territy however seeing as she looked more like a NightWing than anything else no trouble came to her. She ended up gaining a crush on the very FireWing she had fought in the FireWing lands. She visited him frequently and hoped to become mates but he had reservations and Astral was left heart broken and alone. Not long after this she adopted an abandoned IceWing hatchling far from home. She raised it till she was of age and the IceWing by the name of Trinyah mated with a SeaWing named Arkhor. While she was sad at first she became distracted by the powers of a full god awakening within her.

Full chapter
Everything changed when her powers awoken to that of a full god. Suddenly she had to be careful what she did not only because she now had the power to wipe out the planet in a day now but also because all the other full gods were keeping a close watch on her making sure she didn't sway the balance of power between tribes. In addition her powers countered the god of Destruction Paradox. Everyday he plotted her death and he was better at it than all the others. A full god could only die if they wanted to and Paradox's specialty was manipulation and he manipulated Astral into wishing to die and almost succeeded on one occasion. The stress of the new job was relieved however when she became mates with Nimbus the god of death. Together they had 7 beautiful children. She would travel to stay in touch with the tribes despite disapproval from the other gods. It had become a staple of who she is and she wasn't going to let being a god stop her from that. As time progressed Nimbus quickly lost interest in her. He never did anything special and eventually he began not even talking with her. Depression began to set in again partly due to one of her own powers. She had the unique ability to see everything on the planet at once so long as it was touched by light. However this also meant she saw all at once every bad or terrible thing that happened on the planet. At first to keep herself going she just ignored this power of hers which she came to regret for the rest of her life. Trinyah was murdered by a FireWing a cousin of Volcanis coincidentally. She blamed herself for ignoring her power for if she hadn't she would have known and could have saved her adopted daughter. Blinded by rage she hunted down the FireWing and killed him without mercy. After that she vowed never to ignore her ability again. She had to look haver Arkhor and his children as well as her own now. Depression was at its all time low and she couldn't go to Nimbus about it so instead she went to Paradox. See nobody had given him a chance and he didn't have any friends. Being the god of trickery he couldn't open up to anyone but Astral changed that and together they schemed up a plan that would fix both their problems. Astral turned Paradox into herself gender and all and copied all her memories into him. This way he could have a family. As for Astral Nimbus may not have shown love to her but he had shown some love to his children so she had herself turned into an egg to be a child and her memories of being Astral locked away.

Hatchling Again
Celestia was found by Tenebris a follower of Astrology and adopted her. She lived with him away in shadows refuge for many years until she came of age. She was considered the NightWing semi god which meant right as she was of age she was under the authority of the NightWing leader Oculus nicknamed Occy at the time. Still young for the most part she just got to goof off especially since Occy had grown attached to her seeing her as his own daughter. She wanted to be an assassin a special rank Occy had created but she never got to be. Nimbus the god of death and her ex-mate was feeling remorse for letting his family and his mate slip away. He kidnapped her after she had run away from the NightWings in an act of rebellion. He unlocked her memories of being Astral. Astral was very angry he had done this and quickly left with her own power. Now she was two different dragons residing inside one body. For the most part she continued living as Celestia but her split personality caused her torment. She had been quite happy with her life till Nimbus found another way to ruin it again.

Astral Returns
Sick of her split personality she attempted to use all her power to force her minds to merge. It worked but by accident she opened up a portal into the multiverse. Getting sucked in she lost her powers and immortality and ended up getting shot down by a human causing her tail fins to become damaged and losing her ability to fly. A human helped her recover though and he made her question the humans and realize she didn't know anything about them. Upon returning to her own dimension she set out to learn more about them.
RP Sample:
........no

Last edited by Celestia on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 32 times in total
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress] Empty Re: Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress]

Post by Phantom Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Why are there so many half-tribes?! O.O Anyways, welcome to DRF, Astral. I'm Phantom, co admin and tech admin of this forum. If you join NightWings, you would have to take away the fire breath. NightWing dragons can't breahe fire.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress] Empty Re: Astral, Goddess of the Moon and Stars [rework in progress]

Post by Celestia Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:17 am

I already had a dragon in mind and half and half was perfect.

I'm a skywing.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:45 am

Welcome, Astral! Solarflare is on a trip right now. I can ask him to get on his phone or his moms laptop and put you in Skywings.
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarflare Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 am

Well. I am on yes and welcome Astral! I will add you to Skywings right away Very Happy
Solarflare
Solarflare
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Splash Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Sorry if this is a bit late but I just realized that you have to be older than 10 to be a trainee for your dragon.
Aqua Splash
Aqua Splash

Female Scorpio Snake

http://the-forest.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:33 pm

I'll just increase the age.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down