Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Arcke the blood wing (REMASTERED!!!!) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Arcke the blood wing (REMASTERED!!!!) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Arcke the blood wing (REMASTERED!!!!)

2 posters

Go down

Arcke the blood wing (REMASTERED!!!!) Empty Arcke the blood wing (REMASTERED!!!!)

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:28 am

And I totally did not make it neat by stealing someone else's profile layout which I didn't think of before ;3 (Snowflare xD)

Personal Info
Name/Species: Mutated Night Fury
[b]Nickname:
Arcke, Phoenix, Arc, Arch, Akky, Akre
Personality:(original) Arcke is mostly serious with some exceptions like at a party and he shows great Affection for the human race, protecting them and doing things for the better of them to even the point of getting hurt himself and other dragons that attack humans will leave empty handed as Arcke would have evacuated them, forcefully ( non-killing ) or peacefully ( negotiating ) but when he suffers a big loss he usually disappears from the region almost never to be seen but he appears in about 9-15 months later, when social he looks honest, and trustworthy and some mistaken him for cute when he is social, he is also very honest with his actions and words
Personality: (Real version!) Arcke is hot headed and works to keep his friendship with other dragons up, even if it injures him a few times and he will stand up for his friends and he will do his best to keep his words, also being honest and truthful to his words and he only lies when necessary, but if he snaps he will either lose himself inside battles or lie through his teeth to leave

Interests: Arcke likes fighting and also likes flying as his a great Ariel flyer, mainly at the outer edge of the atmosphere

Dislikes: (original) Arcke dislikes letting himself get rage because he losses his affection for humans as well as he throws out his merciful emotions, he hates slimed stuff, sometimes he can power through it but he tends to avoid it, he also dislikes human greed and dragon greed, well any greed because greed manipulates feelings into a literal HELL

Dislikes: (Real Remastered version) Arcke Dislikes loner dragons and will do his best to befriend them, he also dislikes law breakers in general, or dragons who is douchey in general (I AM LOOKING AT YOU VOLCANIS ;3 jk)

Fears: Arcke fears harsh chemicals like poison gas to regular poison, the thing his fine with is steam and non-lethal chemicals, he CAN deal with low amounts of poison and gas

General Appearance
Height: 8.8 meters (28.5 feet)
Length: 5 meters / 10-14 meters ( when wings are open )
Flames : Arcke's flames can vary from 10 C to 20 thousand C ( approx ) And it is also blue, just enough to melt normal rock in under 5 minutes! (That is actually pretty long compared to human flame throwers -_-)
Scales: Arcke's scales are on angle, looking like a arrow tip or the stand thing for the iPad, the scales are navy blue ( sky blue when in sky )
Eyes: the standard for his eyes are blue, when in a personality his eyes will change accordingly to the Persian, ripper for red, Hiphop is for purple, etc.
Appearance: Arcke's head is like a night fury from how to train your dragon except it is more ridged, scaly and the teeth is a little more sharp and scary ( and Arcke can NOT retract teeth Razz ) and Arcke's wings are like reinforced scales for more durable wings, it's on a angle for aero dynamic control, and it enables him to fly for a unrivaled amount of time ,normally anyway, Arcke has 4 legs, it's somewhat like a Tiger at the back and the front is almost a lion's leg, the body is slim muscle type, and his tail is long slim and has like a sail-like fins for further Ariel control, also neat note arcke is pretty fast but a little just a little more of a normal tracker, but Arcke's lungs takes in more Oxygen, so he can fly up into outer atmospheres where there is at least a decent amount of oxygen, nonetheless he still NEEDS oxygen so unknowingly going to high will kill him

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: the SkyWings
Family: presumably dead

(For trivia his future is:
-Astral (Half Sis)
-Ashra (full sis)
Go to Astral's organization/family for more)
Mate: Moka-San my fellow multi personality dragon mate!
Hatchlings: Equinix and Jemith

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: could handle high altitudes close to the black bird irl ( 8,500 feet, close to the edge of earth's atmosphere ),he has experience with fighting other experienced dragons as well as escaping disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes, also has mastered meditating with human sages so he can cool down if he remembers to meditate, or like, use his ripper persona to rip things apart, Y'know
Special Abilities: Multiple Persnality Changes (MPC)
Weaknesses: chemicals (specifically poisoning or damaging types)
Combat Style: head first into battle no specific style, or changes to fit the personality, ripper is quick guns of blazing, Ariel will bring things to the air, Blade will be a little more strategic like a human, you mean it!
Background
History: (original) Arcke's backstory was pretty uneventfull to say the least but when he was a juvenile he befriended a human, but his family tried to eat him for dinner so when he protected the human from being toast, he fled along with the human, but after long travels his human friend disappeared, now he searches for the human, but only 2 months later he found evidence of his friend, now he wants to defend all humans when he realized a dragon's true intentions

History:[b] being naturally born to a not so famous dragon family of form changers, at a young age he accidentally left his family when going hunting for some food, living under harsh conditions Arcke's enzymes adapted insanely to survival tactics to even making a ripper form to destroy anything for food, up until this point he has been moving around a lots, now in SkyWing territory he looked up to find a giant castle belonging to the SkyWings, and thinking about this logically he has a better chance to survive with others and civilization than go solitary (then he joined!)

[b]RP Sample:
I thought you guys know how I roleplayed! Fine
"Hey Moka-San!" Arcke exclaimed as he approached Moka from the side as he brought over the little hatchlings too
"I thought you went to do a mission!" arcke asked as he put the hatchlings down as he sat on a rock

[/b] (Original)
Spoiler:

Now new version! G- hmm... It's getting late... I'll apply it tomorrow!

Theme song for HIPHOP Arcke! ( warning it's weird and annoying )

Spoiler:

Open to suggestions for forms! And whoever suggests a form gets a thank you! ( the thank button Smile ) and if I REALLY like it I'll add a echo to it like hyper form!

H-H-Hyper!

Now go!
[/b][/b]
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Arcke the blood wing (REMASTERED!!!!) Empty Re: Arcke the blood wing (REMASTERED!!!!)

Post by Celestia Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Alright I've said this before and I'm going to say it again. Your different forms can't have different abilities as that would be way too many special abilities. Please take that out of the special ability area and put it in some where like personality. Also you made no mention of your enzymes in your special abilities or detailed it out specifically saying what it can do.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down