Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

(RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

(RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

(RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone)

+4
Zephyros
Alysha
Akreious
Kokoro
8 posters

Go down

(RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone) Empty (RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone)

Post by Kokoro Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:36 pm

~All Skywings must join this roleplay, any other members may join, Phantom is greatly needed. Though, Phan, join when you think the time is right.~

Kokoro flew aimlessly around the territory. Many awful thoughts filled her mind of her idiotic side. She couldnt believe of how she is still the queen of the SkyWings. Honestly, she thought that dragons would know by now...Of how she lied to them all. She is no leader...She has no great power like the rest of the tribe leaders...Anyone can over throw her at any time and the bad thing is, she would be easily intimidated. Someone could just snatch the throne from her and perhaps even kick her out of her favored tribe. Though that is why she never told anyone. She had to keep it a secret so none would take her palace from her.
As night hit Pyyria, Koko finally returned to the Cloud Kingdom. Upon entering, she couldnt bring herself to look into the eyes of other Skywings. Even as they greeted her, she did not respond, and she quickly ran to her private room. Inside, all was peaceful and quiet. Luckily, no dragon dared to invade her space, which let her cool down after hurrying there. But her thoughts bothered her once again after only a couple minutes...She just couldnt handle it anymore! "Gahh! Why! Why! WHY?! This is NOT fair!" Kokoro screamed and punched the makeshift furniture around her, "Oww! Stupid compressed clouds!" Tears streamed down Koko's face, "Who's idea was it not to give me those leader powers! Everyone's gonna hate me now! They can all cold-heartedly kill me....And I would just have to stand there and embrace it..." Ko continued crying and mumbling crazy things to herself, "I thought the gods would actually know...I thought they would help...But they...they..." Bursting into even more tears, she banged her head against the hard clouds. "Th-there's no point in sleeping or eating or doing anything...especially if..if everyone wouldnt care in the...fir-first place...about their queen...leader...and friend!" Kokoro shout out and started clawing the air, "They, they dont....care!"

~Yes, Koko may sound insane but trust me...Im not. Its just the character!~
~Also, guys, I made this in order for people to know my character more, as you can tell, I dont often join many rps that involve my character....~
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone) Empty Re: (RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone)

Post by Akreious Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:45 pm

As Arcke walked around he heard banging from Koko's private room

Kokoro-San? You alright? he said to the door of Kokoro's room waiting for an answer
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

(RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone) Empty Re: (RP) A Failing Leadership? (Open to Anyone and Everyone)

Post by Alysha Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Alysha was returning from a patrol, everything looked to be okay but suddenly she noticed a white dragon fliying at high speed to her place. The eyes of Alysha followed her, and so she pointed to the ground and again opened her wings to stop in mid-air
As she heard her voice, which was obviously nervous, she felt worried, what was happening?
"Kokoro? are you there?" she asked with respect and landed at the entrance, she spotted Akre and gave him a questioning look "what is going on?" she whispered at him
Alysha
Alysha
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:19 pm

I don't know, don't ask me he whispered back not getting a reply from their queen
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Koko stopped abruptly of her actions and shook her head of the terrible thoughts. Was she to lie to her tribe members again? There didnt seem like a better idea, so be it..."Uhm, Everything's alright!" Ko yelled to the door, "Dont worry about me! I...uh...I just dropped something onto the floor by accident..." Then she added quietly to herself, "Oh, I wish it didnt have to be this way..."
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:44 pm

// Kokoro, this is my personal suggestion to help you. Following Kokoro's personality, you aren't roleplaying in character. Kokoro is a very kind and sentimetal dragon that would give her life to the SkyWings. She also considers them like brothers and sisters. It looks Kokoro's reaction reflects your dislike towards the new leadership system. You would like to have the single leader powers. However the Kokoro character would never pretend them because she's a wise dragon that listens other SkyWings and she knows the Skywings are indeed a big family where there isn't really a leader. //

Zephyros was roaming around the SkyWings territories, enjoying a solitary flight. He noticed a lot of dragons not so far. Kokoro looked to be very upset about something. Zephys had no idea what's happening. He wished there weren't other troubles. He flew towards Kokoro. Zephys quickly greeted the other dragons. He already knew Akre, but it's the first time that he was meeting Alysha. Zephys didn't know what to say, being a bit shy, so he just whispered to her in a educated way. "Hello."

The SkyWing Guardian gave a careful look at Kokoro. He immediately realized that something was wrong with her. He considered the little white dragon as a very close friend, maybe something more. They have spent a lot of time together and Zephys has learnt to understand her feelings. "Kokoro, what's wrong" He asked with a very sad voice. "Tell us, really..." He told her, being devastated to see Kokoro in that state. Zephys knew that Kokoro was hiding something and he wished that she would find the courage to talk with them.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Shyann was in the kingdom being bored. She didn't know what to do and it seemed that most people were out of the tribe. As she looked around she saw a white dragon flying back to the queen's palace. She looked to be devastated and like mumbling plus shouting to herself as she was flying. Shyann immediately recognized her as the leader of SkyWings. The tracker immediately took off, hoping that the queen was alright. Kokoro was already gone, but Shyann knew where the palace was. Then she neared the door to see Arcke, Alysha, a female that she did not know yet, and Zephyros, a gaurdian that she had not yet met either. She quickly gave them a curt nod and said, "Hello, I'm Shyann, a SkyWing tracker," she rushed through the words so she can figure out what was up with Kokoro. "Do you guys know what happened?" Then Shyann knocked on the door, "Kokoro? Are you okay?"
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

~Zephy, I know how my character usually acts, but this is something different and it is not because of the whole leadership system. She is just freaking out for once because she doesnt have those leadership powers yet. You would be able to tell if you have read some posts I made in another topic and I completely understand that you may be confused of whats going on here. Just dont worry about this, I told Phantom about this rp to see if she would agree to some arrangements I made. Though the whole point is for you to follow along, okay? Every once in a while, characters can get out of character because of things that may be happening to them. But of course you wouldnt know much about this occurrence with Koko because I hardly rp...And there's another reason why I made this topic...Anyway! ....

Hearing many voices come from just out of her room, Kokoro sighed deeply. She was now doubting her role as leader, especially with all the worried Skywings in the palace. Perhaps it was time she did make things right...But perhaps not...Wiping the tears from her eyes and making her self look better than she really was, Koko opened the door of her room and glanced to each tribe member. "I-Im just tired alright? Leader duties are getting rough...With all of these changes in the system and having no other Leader or Lieutenant beside me...Its a bit exhausting." Kokoro answered half-heartedly but convincingly.

~Skywing members, be on the look out as I may finally choose a Lieutenant or even another leader! Though, perhaps I will name the lucky ones in another rp....~ no guarantees..
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:42 am

Frostflare had seen Kokoro when she was flying around the kingdom. She looked upset and miserable, whitch was something she couldn't just walk by. She flew after her then entered the Kingdom. She began to shout. "I Frostflare, Queen of the Icewings, wishes to see Kokoro." Frostflare was worried about her fellow leader, and friend. She began to walk towards the room that the Skywing leader was hideing in.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysha Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:09 pm

The skyblue dragoness nodded at the answer of Akre, understanding that he had no idea about what was going on too, and the first words of Kokoro didn't convinced her at all.
Not much later other dragons came, A guardian and a Tracker, she never met them before, one was in the tribe by far and another was a quite new member, anyway both, zephyros and Shyan looked to be very educated and she nodded greeeting them, but she focused again on kokoro when she finally spoke telling them she was tired, in the muzzle of Alysha you could see how this made her sad, but she truster her anyway and made one step foward bowing her head and smiling
"I'm sorry you are feeling this wasy my queen and leader, if thewre is something we can do for you...i'm sure every single member of the tribe will try its best to help" she concluded, interrupted by the voice of a dragoness from another tribe, announcing herself to ask the permission to come in
Alysha
Alysha
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Kokoro gave a soft smile to Alysha and was alerted as she heard the familiar voice of Frostflare. She glanced warily around her and soon eyed the IceWing. "Oh, why hello Frostflare! Its, um...Its been a while." She pushed past the SkyWings that were surrounding her and halted in front of Frost. "What may bring you....here?" Koko asked quietly, hoping that the other leader doesn't realize she is talking to, practically, a false leader.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 pm

// @Kokoro:  Yes, I think to understand. It's a very interesting situation ^^ I'm curious to see what's happening to Kokoro. //

More dragons arrived and Zephys was clearly in discomfort. He wasn't a social dragon and he disliked there were so many dragons around. "Hello." He greeted Shyan and Forst, but he wasn't able to say something else. Zephys turned his snout towards Kokoro again. "It's ok, Kokoro... We'll help you." Zephys was indeed not sincere at all with himself. He had no idea how a tribe should be leaded, being used to live as a solitary dragon.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Frostflare looked at her fellow leader. "Umm, well... when you were flying back to the kingdom you looked a little sick, and miserable. Is there anything that you need help with? I know its a leaders duty to whatch over their tribe, but when another tribe need help, especially the leader I am glad to help." She announced to the Skywings.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Phantom sensing something wrong with Kokoro from her castle, she narrowed her eyes. Something didn't feel right. It was like.. the SkyWing Queen was depressed about something? But that couldn't be right ... could it? Deciding to check it out, she exited her kingdom, spreading her wings, and soared towards the great Sky Kingdom. Coming to a halt outside of Kokoro's room, she poked her head in, to see a group of dragons inside. "Erhhhhh..... hi," she said. "Kokoro? Is there something wrong? I felt something wrong with your presence."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Kokoro was about to answer Frostflare but her eyes suddenly widened. Never in her life, has she once been able to hear, see, or experience the existence of one of the great Dragon Gods (well, of course she saw the human version of the dragon gods but not the actual dragon version). It was easy to tell that this goddess was Phantom, the one with magic. She looked magical too, so thats what really gave it away...Though, the fact that she was here was astonishing. It was like being human and being able to witness a superstar, with people crowding around them, trying to get their autograph....
Anyway, the goddess asked her a simple question that Kokoro would have loved to answer...But she just couldnt. Not now. Not when so many dragons were around her. They would have to talk privately, somewhere that no other dragon could go to...
Of course Koko should have said something by now, though didnt, and now this was ticking her off! It was the stupid intimidation thing...again! Hopefully Phantom could read thoughts because Kokoro couldnt speak...What terrible, horrible, and awful timing....
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:50 pm

As soon as the god appeared Frostflare bowed down. She thought it would be disrespectful to not bow at the presence of a god. It was a rare appearence, she wondered what was so horribly wrong that the great god phantom had to come help?
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Silver was off rearranging his medical supplies when he heard small flaps of wings above him outside the den. Perking his ears he trotted over to the entrance and poked his head out, seeing the new queen Kokoro flying to the palace, a disturbed look on her face showing her mind was clouded with thoughts. He watched as she entered her palace, worried and concerned for her, but not sure whether or not to find out what was wrong. He sighed as he pondered over the decision, knowing if a girl needs space you give her her space, he learned that the hard way from his mate and sister. He decided to wait and ask later, give her some time to settle. As he turned to go back to his rummaging he saw other fellow SkyWings start to make their way to the palace, seemingly seen her troubled face also, and was just as worried as he was. He sighed again and continued going about his business. Though a little while later he heard more flaps of wings, and looked outside to see his close friend FrostFlare entering the palace, soon followed by the dragon goddess Phantom. His feeling of concern filled his chest more, and finally decided to go see what was wrong. Upon entering the palace he stepped in quietly, trotting his way to her room, realizing he had never been inside the palace until now, it was very elegant, though that was no surprise. He stopped several feet from the group of dragons, hoping he wasn't noticed too much..
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:05 pm

( can someone recap? I kept putting this topic of PDF but now I'm lost o.O )
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down