Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~

+5
Frostflare
Atlantis
Avian
Akreious
Shao Nevikaar
9 posters

Go down

Please, Tell me if i'm perfect for a banning :D

Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Vote_lcap0%Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Vote_lcap100%Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Empty Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~

Post by Shao Nevikaar Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Well i am pretty useless, i cause much stress and problems in the chat. Apparently im such a monster to ruin everyone's lives. I do not get along with anyone. I tend to be dramatic and selfish. I make many mistakes, typically cause huge problems like the topics you see over there. I Am not liked greatly through out the forums and i talk of dark and pessimistic things.

Please go up there and submit your vote so our great beloved admins can decide. Atlantis did say that i should make a userbase poll for such big things, he's such a nice person. Well anyway please vote. Thank you Very Happy
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat
Location : Eastern Oceans of Pyyria, North East of the Seawing Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Empty Re: Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~

Post by Akreious Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:28 pm

NIEN!
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~ Empty Re: Why Shao Should be banned from the Site~

Post by Avian Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:31 pm

DOUBLE NEIN! I disagree with this topic! I vote no, you have the right to be on the site, no one can take that way from you even if you ruin it. There are few brutal ways to ruin it but that would be LITERALLY ILLEGAL!

So no, no reason why he should be BANNED!
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Triple Nien cuz if Vir only got 2 warnings from... THATthen u should have 1/900000000000 warnings which is practically nothing!
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:52 pm

This post is exclusively my point of view and not of others.

I don't feel Shao should be banned, but adressed about the way he has abused his moderator rank.

As everything knows, the chatbox is a toll for users to have fun and speak.

Shao has used it to speak behind people, abusing everytime the function "message cleared" to hide the messages.

Also, Shao tends to insult people with bad words and personal attacks. (both in the forum and the chatbox)

A moderator that speaks behind others and tends to insult people... Shouldn't be banned, but prevented from having any other rank, besides the tribe one.

I'm always available to debate in the forums and I have always expressed my thoughts openly, trying to respect other people.

You have my apologies if someone would have misunderstood me. My intentions are always good and my only wish is to try to understand each other in a peaceful way.

Shao neevikar wrote:
Atlantis did say that i should make a userbase poll for such big things, he's such a nice person

This poll for a single user doesn't make sense. There're forum rules that must be respected. Admins/moderators judge when there're the conditions for a ban.

Crucial decisions for the forum that involves the userbase usually require a poll.

Also, you keep looking at me as a enemy. I'm a "nice person" is a provocation at my eyes. It looks all my attempts to approach you as a friend are in vain.

Last edited by Atlantis on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:01 am

^ what he said!
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:16 am

Quadruple Nien, you shouldn't be banned, but derailed of mod if what he says is true.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Virlym Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 am

Didn't you quit, Frost flare?...

Virlym

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:26 am

Quit? QUADROUPLE DROUPLE NIEN!
She never quit! NIEN SIR! *salute*
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 am

Nie, nie, nie, nie, nie! You do NOT deserve to be banned, you do NOT deserve to be kicked from this forum, Shao. You are NOT useless, you dont cause stress as what you say you do, well not for me...
I really, honestly think you are cool and it would suck so, so, so bad if you left, again! Sad
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:22 pm

No Shao, you don't deserve to be banned from the site. My other character, Shyann, likes to roleplay with you. Maybe you misunderstood me in the chat. If, like Frostflare, what Atlantis said was true, then MAYBE you should not be a moderator. You are an amazing roleplayer and you definently should stay in this site. And, if you're still thinking about banning yourself, talk to Phantom first. She's a great friend and can understand the situation you are in right now okay? Razz It'll be very sad if you leave the forum. Sad
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:34 pm

I agree with Shyann, Avian, Atlantis, and Frostflare. Where on earth you got the interpretation we wanted to ban you is beyond me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:03 pm

No!

You definitely do NOT deserved to be banned. Not mod, maybe but NOT banned. For reasons that have already been said.

About being pessimistic, though... *stares at Shao. Lol I'm kidding, I've never heard you say anything pessimistic before. Smile
Kazumi
Kazumi

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down