Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Strangers In The Forest (Asra) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Strangers In The Forest (Asra) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Strangers In The Forest (Asra)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strangers In The Forest (Asra) - Page 2 Empty Strangers In The Forest (Asra)

Post by Corrode Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The night was young and cloudy, and the moon hung over the Earthwings forest nestled in a cradle of clouds. Somewhere, an animal cried out in distress, and a fleeing flock of birds gave away the location of a momentary disturbance of the night's calm.

Corrode stooped over his prey, a massive stag which was nearly unidentifiable after being hit with Corrode's acidic vapor attack. The skin and fur were half melted, half fused together, and the animal's breaths were short and wheezing.

Corrode brought his head down, and quickly snapped the stag's neck with his jaws, immediately silencing it. He laid down, and started to eat it.
Corrode
Corrode
EarthWing Lieutenant
EarthWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Strangers In The Forest (Asra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strangers In The Forest (Asra)

Post by Asra Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:54 am

The dragoness made an half-smile and agreed with him about the circumstances to meet someone
Then she tilted her head, and her eyes expressed that she was thinking, like she was trying to remember something
"I'm sorry..Shrillix? I never heard of her...but i'm quite new in this place so I just didn't met her...like I didn't know you" she said, adding a little smile, a sad look like that could not escape at her, she knew what pain is, beside the fact that she didn't knew why she had the impression he was feeling that way, and she added a question
"that means...you are the king?" she asked, hiding well her little embarass.
And at the question of Cordde, she gazed at him, still with the fiery expression of a warrior and she shooked her head "A traker? no...I can hunt by myself but i'm a guardian" she said proudly, even if it was clear that in her opinion it was not enough
"i've challenged the queen, but Gemini didn't wanted a fight" she know in the deep that the leader of the nightwings had been kind with her, but Asra still had the desire to face her in a battle to improve and know better her limits
"however I've gived a lesson to a guardian..." she schucled, thinking with disgust about how shadowish approaced her
"..and she accepted me after a ritual" she explained, now more serious , remembering that part of the forest that was very dangerous, but not so different from what she faced before.
she looked around and then at him again
"I will not try to conquer the eartwings...maybe...if you will let me fly around.." she said with a smirk
but behind all these she was still studying him, even if he didn't looked like a enemy to her anymore, and she hoped it was the same
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Strangers In The Forest (Asra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strangers In The Forest (Asra)

Post by Corrode Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:49 pm

"Me, a king? Hardly." Corrode said, rolling his eyes. "Shrillix was Queen of The Earthwings before the kingdoms even existed, in the time of The Tribes. I was her loyal mate and Leuitenant. One day, I went into hibernation, and my entire life was gone. Shrillix, our hatchling Ellet, and even the tribe. All gone. Replaced by Cosmos and this..."Kingdom"..." He said, laying down so he could comfortably explain his situation.

Then, he listened to the rest of what she had to say. "Normally, I'd deny that offer, but seeing as how you're vulnerable with those damaged scales, I'm afraid it's in your best interest that you don't leave just yet." He said, his eyes perusing her rough, half-melted scales.
Corrode
Corrode
EarthWing Lieutenant
EarthWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 pm

(( Sorry, i'm very busy, I hope you don't mind because i really care, and what if we consider this role suspended? of course I'll reply if I can, but it will be hard to do so because I'll have no connection of in rare occasion... I'll try to find the time to post anyway))
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2