Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Quite some time Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Quite some time Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Quite some time Vote_lcapQuite some time Voting_barQuite some time Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Quite some time

3 posters

Go down

Quite some time Empty Quite some time

Post by Tharasis Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:01 pm

Welp, I've returned. Dunno how long since I've been gone, had all loads of stuff happen in life. Moved countries, preparing for collage... Well, I think its high time I get back here. Can't really remember much but at least my account never got booted.

Is sting back? iirc Sting is Tharasis's mate.

Wb discord. Is that still alive?

Also got some new art for my Tharasis, so if anyone can open my Tharasis application I can swap the old art in with the new. Gosh, I don't even think I have those old art pieces anymore XP I lost my old Ipad from where I drew them on, I might keep them when I put in the new art. Just to show some artistic growth over the years.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Quite some time Empty Re: Quite some time

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:51 pm

Welcome back. We don't delete accounts here for this very reason, in case people want to come back. Sting has come back recently, yes. I'm not sure what their plans are as far as a mate goes.

The discord is still active; you are still banned for rule breaking. As I told you the last time it was brought up, if you show that you are going to be an active member on the site, your discord ban may be lifted.

Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:20 am

I still dont know how I can be an active member when my only method of communicating and making any rp plans with members is on the discord. I tried to make plans here on the site, but it never went anywhere because not many people saw the post. That, and the fact that the people who did respond took quite a while to actually respond. Bring up the fact that I and they aren't always online here, and I can't ping them. Makes any planning of the sort near next to impossible.

idk what to do in this situation. You want me to be more active, but at the same time you also still ban me from the only place that could allow me to be an active member on the site again : P

Lift the ban, idk. You can give me all sorts of limitations on the discord, as long as I can actually message and connect with members on the site so I can actually make plans to rp with them is all I am ask.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:49 am

Having access to discord has no effect on your level of activity on the site; if it did, the site would be dead or wouldn't even exist to begin with. To your point about you or whoever you're trying to RP with not always being online here... that's to be expected. On top of whatever goes on offline, do you not also do other things online? You're not going to be here all the time, and neither are they. Same goes for taking a while to respond. Lately, everyone is pretty busy with work or whatever they've got going on, so you need to be patient.

As I understand it, you are able to contact a few people from the site on discord, correct? If that's the case, I'm not sure why you're saying it's impossible to communicate with anyone. It's been brought to everyone's attention that you're back, so you can expect a response to any RP planning if you make a topic for one.

Regarding your ban, I've already told you what you need to know about it. You had limitations on the discord, called following the rules. You chose to break those rules and defend yourself with a "whatever" attitude, so this the consequence. You have the means to communicate with other members right here on the site by posting topics. Response time might be slower than an app, but that's the reality.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:56 pm

I also wanna throw a few pointers/suggestions your way Tharrasis since you've been gone. As far as the whole "Discord debacle" is going, way before we even had Discord we just made topics and seen if anyone would catch interest. Sure we had the chat box on the site (that's kinda ded) but even then that's how I got anyone to RP was join open topics/make open topics. Might be hard depending on what mood people's in, what flavor of RP, etc. So patience is key, especially of you have contact with a few members via Discord DMs then you have some form of communication at least.

Secondly, of you plan to do the "same old same old" routine of world building with impossible technology (which exists not in DRF) or massive kingdoms that can easily wipe out the current one's/dragons my then it's best we don't do thah. At all. Best recommendation is utilize the lore given to you by the admin/staff/world builders on here already, wanna help with the Order, Imperium, or Crystals? Have your character show competence, and in-game have them train/strive for a particular position in the hierarchy (Leadership is already covered). Automotons, and things similar to those, wouldn't be available. It might be an old topic at this point. IC Tharrasis has been gone for some time, given his rogue-like behavior or maybe something important happening to him (a grievous wound) things like that would be plausible for reasons to be missing in-character. That could also add to some good character development.

That, and Sting is about to have a new mate. Could always try for someone else.

And for more ways to RP with specific characters I would recommend joining a faction as well, don't get me wrong, being a rogue is fine and dandy, but I personally have seen more activity between tribe members than in rogues.

But that's what I got. I'd rather be blunt and to the point, we're here to help you of you want to get back into RP, but past events/topics are done and over. It's better to start new(-ish) and try for different ideas than cling to things that didn't work before. If you need people to RP with, I do have some characters available, however depending on which team you join only certain one's are available. This is also a chance for you to improve on writing as well.
Bassasail
Bassasail

Male Virgo Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down