Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Vote_lcapAstral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Voting_barAstral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne

+3
Celestia
Kokoro
Phantom
7 posters

Go down

Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Empty Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne

Post by Phantom Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Phantom sat at the top of a ledge peering down on an arena that was lit with only torches. It was a large cave, with the moonlight completely sealed up, but it had enough space for flying. In the middle was a few slabs of rock that stuck out, while the water sloshed against the pillars, threatening to drown the competing dragons. Astral and Kokoro had been caught in a battle for the SkyWing throne. Kokoro was the Lieutenant, so she was supposed to be the rightful Queen of the SkyWings, but Astral had apparently come and decided to challenge her. They had both asked Phantom to set up an arena for which they could battle in, with as less advantages as possible. Phantom had complied, but was a bit hesitant, because it could get both of them killed. But nevertheless, she did what they asked.

Now, the two female dragons were gathered, one on a slab of rock, and were ready to start. Phantom flew off from her perch, and down towards the arena, where she hovered above the two dragons. "Astral and Kokoro," she said. "You two will now battle until one knocks out the other or one forfeits! Let the battle begin!"
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne

Post by Celestia Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Astral's eyes slowly opened. Her whole body ached and she was nearly devoid of energy. She recognized she was in the medical area. The SkyWing medical area. They didn't have to worry about her soon as night came the wounds would heal up or so Astral thought. She still didn't understand why she was drained of energy, she should still have plenty.

With a great amount of effort Astral turned her head around the room. She knew the people who were around her. This was bad Astral needed to get out. She lost the fight for a reason she didn't understand. Astral couldn't stick around, she couldn't let herself stay with the SkyWings. Going for the position of queen was Astral's way of fixing her predicament and since she lost there was no other solution than self exile. Her loyalty was split and to fix it she would be loyal to no one. The rest of her life Astral would remain alone. Even Volcanis was chasing NightWings which in no way helped her identity issues.

Astral got up and tried to walk out but collapsed before she could get very far. Astral was embarrassed to have the others see her like this. As a well an esteemed warrior as well as tracker not to mention goddess this was just down right humiliating at least Astral felt it was. It was even worse she was stuck there forced to experience their reactions.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne - Page 2 Empty Re: Astral VS Kokoro: Battle for the SkyWing Throne

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Arcke felt bad just ditching astral like that but as a newbie he can't really do anything, but as his mind drifted he accidentally rammed into a building
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:18 am

Zephyros anxiously looked at SilverWolf while he was starting his healing. "I don't understand what's happened... They were fighting when she suddenly fell by itself on the ground." The thunder dragon was himself puzzled and he gave a questioning look at the healer, wondering if Silver would find a reasonable explanation. Zephys was surprised when Astral woke up, showing to have still some energies. He was impressed by her determination and resistance. He looked at her alarmed when she moved towards the cave's exit. Zephys immediately placed himself in front of Astral to obstruct the entrance and to prevent her from leaving the room. He snarled at Astral. "What are you thinking to do?" He told her with a voice that sounded a bit rude, but Zephys was simply alarmed about her conditions. He didn't want she would do a reckless action. The black dragon collapsed another time. The effort was probably too much for a weakened and injured dragon. Zephys was worried for the black dragon and his voice from rude become more kind. "Stay here... We need to heal you." He told her with a whisper, nudging again her body with his nose to check if she was alive. Zephys didn't understand what was wrong with Astral. Why did she want to leave the healer's den without receiving cures? He didn't know what to think. Perhaps Astral felt ashamed to have lost the fight. That would make sense, considering that Kokoro has won due to a very strange event. The thunder dragon laid down next to Astral. His very large wing was ready to block Astral if she would try to stand up again. Zephys has promised, when he has joined the tribe, to protect and take care of the SkyWings with all himself. No way Astral was going to do other risky actions. Zephys would look at first a bit overprotective, but he was making sure that a member of the tribe would have all the best attentions possible. Zephys noticed that Arcke, a new SkyWing member, has left the cave alone. Arcke was very inexperienced and young, so Zephys was pondering to go after him and accompany the SkyWing trainee until the lairs.
Zephyros
Zephyros
God of Storms and Lightning

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Silver was almost finished with his healing when Astral woke, trying to leave the den. Zephyros blocked the entrance, thankfully, as he thought she was not well rested enough to be moving. He kneeled down when she collaspsed again, "you need rest, Ast." he said softly as he tried to get the rest of her wounds healed.

//tired//
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Even if Astral had the strength to move it seemed those around her wouldn't leave. She felt caged which was her number one fear. This only made her more panicky and want to get out more, however Astral was devoid of energy and decided to succumb to her captors slipping away once again into unconsciousness.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Arcke took a second to be awesome then time to go, he walked in slo motion so he still looked awesome he went to another mountain so he cool, part the white clouds! Hopefully none of the dragons saw him, OH NO HE WAS SIGHTED MISSION BAIL! Arcke shouted as he ran from the medical bay completely
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyros Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:42 am

// @Arcke: I don't understand what do you mean with your last post. Can you edit your post and explain it better, please? //

Zephyros noticed Astral standing up again. She wanted to leave at any cost, but this new attempt resulted in her definitive collapse. Zephyros remained wide eyes, feeling anxious towards her conditions. The SkyWings were probably going to assist at the death of a tribe's member and Zephys would be devastated at that possible loss. Perhaps the black dragon was really intending to abandon the tribe, but the SkyWings certainly couldn't allow Astral to leave in those conditions. Zephys gave an alarmed look at SilverWolf, hoping the healer would finally have the chance to complete the medications.
Zephyros
Zephyros

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Silver was almost finished with the healing when Astral had tried to leave again. He was just about to stop her when she collapsed again, and grew unconcious. He lowered his ears in worry and finished patching up the last cut. "Give her some time to rest, when she wakes up we'll let her go..." he said to Zeph, walking over to put his remedies and medical herbs back in their spots in pots and bowls he had asked the vulcan to make for him a while back.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Shyann had heard that there was a battle going on between Astral and Kokoro. "They were battling of who gets to be the queen.. Right?" she told herself, remembering what the rumors had said. She decided to take a look and found no one there. Shyann instead found another SkyWing, Arcke wandering around. She wondered what had happened. She decided to return to the tribe. As she went back, there were people in shock saying that Astral got hurt. Caring for her members, she went to the healer's den in a hurry. As Shyann entered, she saw the healer, SilverWolf, a SkyWing gaurdian, and Astral. "Hi, I'm Shyann, a newly appointed tracker. Anyways, do you want me to stay with Astral? I have nothing to do for the rest of the day, and I would gladly stay with her. Shyann told them. Then she looked at the gaurdian, "I saw someone still out there where the battle was.. I didn't really take a look at him cause I didn't know who it was. Are you going to take a look? I could tell you where the dragon was." She looked at them both, waiting for an answer.
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Zephyros wrote:// @Arcke: I don't understand what do you mean with your last post. Can you edit your post and explain it better, please? //

Zephyros noticed Astral standing up again. She wanted to leave at any cost, but this new attempt resulted in her definitive collapse. Zephyros remained wide eyes, feeling anxious towards her conditions. The SkyWings were probably going to assist at the death of a tribe's member and Zephys would be devastated at that possible loss. Perhaps the black dragon was really intending to abandon the tribe, but the SkyWings certainly couldn't allow Astral to leave in those conditions. Zephys gave an alarmed look at SilverWolf, hoping the healer would finally have the chance to complete the medications.
It's a twist from assassins creed brotherhood tobuscus literal, basically Arcke was trying to look cool and walk into the medical bay silently but he got spotted so he ran and made a huge commotion with his escape, I was bored please ignore it guys Razz
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down