Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Solstice & Silver - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Solstice & Silver - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Solstice & Silver - Page 3 Vote_lcapSolstice & Silver - Page 3 Voting_barSolstice & Silver - Page 3 Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Solstice & Silver

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Solstice & Silver - Page 3 Empty Solstice & Silver

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solstice curled around the hatchlings. She rested her head against the feathery nest, smiling. She waited impatiently for Silver to come back from hunting. She raised her head and looked around at the brilliant, twinkling fireflies fluttering around the large cave. She lay  her back against one of the cold walls, her tail wrapping around the front of the five eggs. Solstice kept her head raised, her eyes sparkling with the light of the fireflies. She heard wingbeats outside the cave and looked towards the entrance as Silver walked in.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Solstice & Silver - Page 3 Empty Re: Solstice & Silver

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Solstice nodded and giggled. "Shall we?" She asked, beginning to herd the hatchlingpups towards the front of the cave.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 am

Silver said to the hatchlingpups, "so, who wants to hunt first?" the aggressive female and the broad male both wanted to go first, so he had them do a small race, whoever got to the ledge first got to go first. So they ran, and constantly stumbling over each other trying to make them stall. The male made it first, the female threw a fit and ran to Solstice, saying that it wasn't fair.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:11 am

Solstice muzzled the hatchlingpup. "Aww, it's okay. Wait your turn and I'm sure you'll do great." she said, then lifted her head, looking at the other hatchlingpup with twinkling green eyes. "All of you will do amazing." She assured.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Thu May 01, 2014 4:57 am

Silver nuzzled his mate "we'll be back soon" he said as he and the broad male headed off into the forest they lived by.

Silver and the male went about the forest, Silver teaching the little one about perking their ears at any noise, sniffing and catching scents, how to follow those scents and the advantages to it. He taught the male how to get into specific positions with his body for different animals, how to keep quiet and watch their step so not to attract any noise, how to quickly kill your prey or disable it in some way to slow it down, all that good stuff. All the way the little male seemed to be taking in every word like he absolutely needed to hear them, to store them away in his mind until he were to hunt again on his own. He had determination on his face and a little eagerness as well, but he seemed very interested in the blood, and killing the prey. Unlike what Silver had told him, he didn't show his gratitude to the prey as it was dying for providing him with food, sometimes he tore the thing apart before the heart even stopped beating. Silver became weary and mad, thinking this one might grow up to be a murderer, but he quickly let that thought slide and told him to ease down a bit when it comes to killing.

Once heading back through the forest to their home, they were licking blood off of their lips. Silver came over to Solstice and said that "this one seems to like blood and gore a lot. You think we should name him for that?" (sol we can name him Ares now x3 )
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun May 11, 2014 8:51 pm

(Agreed.)

Solstice thought back for a moment. "What about Ares?" She asked. She scented the metallic stench of blood on the male, and began attempting to shake away the scent. "So, er.. Who's next?" She called, attempting to lighten the mood for the other hatchlingpups. She turned around and smiled at the hatchlingpups, not showing much of her teeth. She wanted to teach the hatchlingpups as well, though they seemed to enjoy Silver's teachings already. Solstice glanced up at the grey SkyWing, "I could always help teach them," then quickly added, "Not the wolf stuff, of course." She spread out her feathered wings swiftly before nestling them at her sides.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon May 12, 2014 4:55 am

Silver pondered over the name a bit, "hmm...Ares...sounds good" he grinned at Solstice, licking the blood from the previous hunting lesson off his maw. The aggressive female wanted to go next when Solstice asked. Silver perked his ears when he heard Solstice state that she could always help teach them stuff. Silver slumped a bit "im sorry Sol, I didn't know I was basically doing everything with them. Of course you can help, in fact do you want to take this one hunting while I stay here?" he referred to the female as he nuzzled Solstice.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon May 12, 2014 5:54 am

Solstice shook her head, then looked up and smiled slightly. "No, you look like you're having fun. I can't teach them how to use their wolf instincts; you can." She completed, nudging the little female. She went to Silver's side, wrapping a wing around him..
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon May 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Silver looked at the ground, "hunting concerns both wolves and dragons..." he sighed, "I could finish up with the hunting lessons with them, then you could help them with their icewing side, their powers and such..." he trailed off. He looked up back at Solstice and rubbed the side of his head against her, "I love you" he smiled. He noticed the sun was starting to set, "I guess we'll have to continue tomorrow" he looked at the hatchlingpups, most were sitting and yawning. Silver walked over to them and nudged them towards the cave, looking back to Solstice for a brief moment at the entrance of the cave, the fireflies already beginning to twinkle their green glow as they flew around.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue May 13, 2014 5:49 am

Solstice nuzzled him back, "I love you too... And sure." She replied, nodding before picking up the remaining hatchlingpups and setting them in the large nest. She began to put the rabbit skins on them. She stretched out her wings before nestling them at her sides, smiling over at Silver.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Tue May 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Silver smiled back at Solstice, walking over to join them in the huddle. He circled twice before curling up in a ball next to solstice and the hatchlingpups, soon dozing off to sleep...

Silver jolted awake, noticing himself no longer in a ball. He sighs and shakes his head to clear it, hopefully the residence of the dream he just had would go away quickly before snuggling close to Solstice and laying awake, dozens of thoughts going through his mind as he stares off in the distance...
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed May 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Solstice fell asleep with all of the hatchlingpups near her, feeling something move. She opened her eyes to discover Silver laying there, green eyes wide open. "What's wrong?" The icy blue dragoness asked, her voice drowned with tiredness.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Wed May 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Silver closed his eyes and dipped his head slightly before shaking it slowly "its nothing...just...another strange dream, that's all, no need to worry." he looked at her and smiled. It quickly went away though when he looked back out towards the entrance off the cave. "When I came here, I had no memories of my past, just the faint and foggy images of things...nowadays it seems they are coming back, but, all in a mixed up order, none of them make any sense..." he sighed and lowered his eyes to the cave floor. "My life is so strange"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed May 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Solstice stared at him worriedly, her eyes full of concern. "I'm sure they'll make sense soon... Just go to sleep now. You need it." She said, getting up gently, though she was careful not to awake any of the sleeping hatchlingpups. She licked Silver and went back to her spot, nestling in the feathery nest and laying her head on the edge.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Wed May 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Silver sighed "I hope your right..." he smiled and licked Solstice back before going over to snuggle with the family. It took him a while, but he eventually fell asleep, no strange dreams or memories came to him the rest of the night.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu May 15, 2014 6:02 am

Solstice snapped awake. She hadn't had such a great sense of sound such as Silver, but she heard something outside. Solstice drowsily crept near the entrance her eyes flashing around. She noticed the sun come up and backed off, shaking her head. Curling back in the nest with the hatchlingpups, she watched the entrance worriedly.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Thu May 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Silver twitched his ears, many sounds coming to them. He sensed it was just Solstice, but the first sound came from outside. He felt the morning sun creeping into the cave. He lifted his head and yawned "whats wrong, my dear?" he asked while stretching his legs and wings. "Is there an unwanted visitor?" he cocked his head to the side.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu May 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Solstice nodded, keeping her eyes on the door. She stood up quietly again, glancing at the hatchlingpups and Silver with concern before her eyes flew back to the door. "Who's there?" She hissed.

(Do you want to decide what it is?)
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri May 16, 2014 12:56 pm

(I thought you already had an idea XP oh well I guess it could be...hmm...I know! a centaur! psh, nawh, maybe some random flying pig? I honestly don't know, how about a little girl human?)

Silver stood and positioned himself in front of the hatchlingpups, which were already starting to wake. Silver whipped his head around and gave a look to the little ones to be as quiet as possible. Judging by their looks and not making any noise they seemed to understand there was danger. Silver looked back at Solstice, then at the entrance, sniffing in that direction to catch a whiff of what was there. He could smell dirt, and a small stench of blood, and...a human. He walked over to Solstice where he slinked over slowly to the ledge of the cave. He looked down, to see a human, a small little girl, with messy blond hair, a dirty face streaked with tears, and torn up gown. She was shaking, terrified, bleeding in a few spots like her knees, elbows, hands, and her bare feet. He backed away and looked at Sol "its a little girl."
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat May 31, 2014 8:51 pm

(Omggggggg)

Solstice sighed.. "We can't just let her be alone, can we?" She whispered, glancing at Silver with wide eyes. "But what if something happens?" The icy blue dragoness shook her head and scooped up the little girl, setting her on a pile of moss on the opposite side of the cave (from the nest). She then backed away cautiously and stood beside Silver, looking from him to the girl.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:15 am

(lol, and sorry im not on much, been busy)

Silver looked at the girl with his head cocked slightly to the side. The poor girl was still shaking, fear and loneliness in her greyish blue eyes. He took a step, but stopped when the girl flinched. He looked back at Sol and then the girl, before taking more steps slowly towards the girl. The girl pressed against the wall of the cave, getting more scared. When Silver stood in front of the girl he knelt and began to lick her wounds, nuzzling under her arms in attaemt to make her laugh. He guessed it worked, because in no time at all she was petting him on the head and giggling to the nuzzles, holding her wounds out for him to lick clean. Silver looked at Solstice and smiled, "what should we name her if we're keepin' her?"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Solstice shrugged.. "I have no idea. Where are HER parents?" She inquired. Of course, if she had ran away because they were unkind, then she could see a point in adopting her. "Can we ask her what her name is, or do humans not understand our way of speech?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:58 pm

(ok so another egg, unhatched, female, named Lorelai, got it ^-^)

Silver shrugged, "maybe they dumped her here, couldnt take care of her anymore...well no because then they would have dumped her in some other humans...uh, den." he didnt know what exactly the humans called their 'dens'. "Maybe she did run away, who knows?" he glanced out the cave.

"I- I dont have...any parents..." the girl whispered/stuttered. Silver perked his ears in concern "what? y-you can understand us?" he asked. She nodded. Silver looked at Sol, then to the hatchlingpups. They were all huddled up with only their heads and forepaws showing. Silver smiled and nodded to them to let them know they could approach the girl now. They smiled and wagged their tails slightly, padding over to the girl excitedly yet cautiously. Liana stayed behind though, being the shy spirit she is. Silver got up and walked over to her, "you dont want to meet the human?" she shook her head.

A small crack was heard from underneath her, her and Silver cocked their ears, Liana jumping backwards. Silver noticed a small egg design partially burried in the nest, cracking and splitting. Silver quickly pushed the moss and straw off the egg. It continued to crack, a small piece shooting out, almost getting him in the eye. Everyone was huddled around the egg now, as a small hatchlingpup emerged from the egg, slimy and cute. "Aww, looks like we have a runt of the litter." he beamed up at Solstice.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 am

Solstice gasped, shaking her head. "I... I didn't even..." She stuttered, sitting down and staring at the hatchlingpup. "But... And Silver, I don't care if it was hatched so late, it's ours." She said, standing up from her sudden collapse and crouching to nuzzle the little one.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:39 am

Silver makes a What the H face "we didnt even notice it, what kinda parents are we?!" he freaks out but calms down due to sudden rush of hyperness. The new hatchlingpup yawned and playfully 'booped' Solstices nose. "Looks like a girl..." he mutters mostly to himself. "What do you think of Lorelai?" he spoke up, smiling.

The female was half covered in feathers, mostly around her neck and back, and half covered in fur, mostly around the face, ears, and tail. The rest was covered in gleeming scales. Her eyes were a mix of hazel and brown, her feathers around a misty blue, fur around a light grey to light auburn, and scales in between those colors.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SkyWing Healer
SkyWing Healer

Male Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Solstice smiled, not looking away from the new hatchlingpup. "Yes... it is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She whispered and stood up from her crouch, looking at the human. "But what about her?"

//tired
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next