Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Malebogia, a dragon of the East Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Malebogia, a dragon of the East Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Malebogia, a dragon of the East Vote_lcapMalebogia, a dragon of the East Voting_barMalebogia, a dragon of the East Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Malebogia, a dragon of the East

3 posters

Go down

Malebogia, a dragon of the East Empty Malebogia, a dragon of the East

Post by Incus Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Personal Info
Name: Malebogia (I got the name off of Spawn Comics)
Alias: The Burning Frost, the Drunken Warrior, the Rowdy Bull, Drunken Flame
Personality: Women and hatchlings and fighting and cheers and beers, Malebogia is quite happy with what he enjoys, clearly if he does not like it he will say something.
Females:
Hatchlings:
Fighting:
Cheers:
Beers!:

Interests: Women, hatchlings, fighting, cheers, and beers! Malebogia is like a child at heart in a sense, he is happy most of the time, but other then these things that he enjoys or treasure he does has a savvy for collecting odd artifacts and items and cleaning and keeping them. He is only interested in females who are good at heart but will fight if needed, he wants someone that is fun and not dragging down the mood.

Dislikes: He hates it when dragons are moody (negative emotions, DUH!) but he also dislikes being force to read, preferring to do so when he pleases. Another thing that agitates him are dragons that either have no common sense, adults that act immature, or dragons that are complete idiots and decide to throw intellect out the door.

Fears: Malebogia fears that he may not get the family that he wants, he fears that most females may not want him because he "is a foreigner" or "he is weird" or "drinks too much". He does not want to be betrayed like his great grandparents from before.

General Appearance
Height: 85ft
Scales: On either side of the body his scales are a blue but his chest to his abs are white in which the right side that has the lightly red tail represents fire whilst the left side that has the blue tail represents ice. When both tail curl around each other either sides of the body can share the same element.
Eyes: Left eye is red and right eye is blue
Appearance:
Appearance pic thingy:

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: FireWings, Ireland Draconic, Hybrid of Ice and Fire[o
Family: Mother and father are dead, two brothers two sisters that are god-knows where, and some cousins and other relatives.
Mate: Nope, not yet
Hatchlings: Nope! Not yet! Very Happy

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Malebogia can control both ice and fire, since he is a hybrid of two different dragons, he can even combine both elements into a single/multiple attacks. He is swift and strong as he was raised in a militaristic family, however he is the more 'comical' type dragon that does not take too many things seriously except for combat.

The good part about Malebogia is his anger, he can get extremely angered toward another dragon but never wants blood unless he must kill them, usually he just beats them down, but his true bloodlust comes in when a relative or someone close is several injured in combat or killed, he cannot handle the thought of losing another that is close. He is well trained and comfortable in his elemental range to where he can cool water with his ice ability or heat it up with his fire ability (He cannot control water but if his body can touch it and remain in there for a small time he can cool/warm it according to what element he uses), however it take concentration to do so.

His skull possess eight compact horns, making them extremely hard to break but also perfect for head butting and ramming into foes, his skull is as thick as these horns, however it may seem a bit normal like other dragons due to how compact in bone it is. However, whilst he cannot burn others like a regular fire dragon, he can deliver blows of fire separately which is less hot due to his ice element. Considerably, the fire-dragon can breath fires up to 2.2 thousand degrees, but he can only create 1 thousand degrees.

Element Crafting: Malebogia has a unique power over manipulating fire and ice, for that mattet he can create ice spikes or fire balls (three each per turn, recharge one turn for each, cam be used 24 times, 12 for each element), as well as form ice/fire shields and blades from the palms (can only form two blades/shields twice during a battle, takes one turn to form both and two turns tp recharge.). Being around an arctic or volcano can allow him to upkeep the ability by 1 turn, however he is limited tp how many times he can do so without any elements around which makes him use this ability sparingly.
The speed of the icespikes can travel at 35mph whilst fireballs travel at 35mph, they can cause some damage but both are known to be fast. The ice/flame shields/blades will last for 6-8 turns before dissipating or crumble or melt, then can be formed one last time and be used for the same amount of turns of the user, the shields will only last 5-6 turns however.

Weaknesses: Ice can get between rock and expand as well as freeze water and erode the earth, fire can burn plants and the living or living dead, but what stops him from fullest potential is having both elements, since fire melts ice easily he can only use one element at a time, in other words he can't use both due to the opposites having weakness toward each other. He can be weakened by a constant defense against attacks, wearing him down eventually he will later lash out and be subjected to a last resort, whatever that may be. Something that he cannot handle in annoyance. Annoyance can distract him from battle he can easily be attacked. He will take blows for dragons that are close to him, even friends if he has to.
Combat Style: Malebogia, at first, will use a series of ranged attacks consisting of either fire or ice. He will test his opponent(s)/challenger(s) to see if he really wants to fight them, let them be simple minded soldiers or unique warriors. He will only fight if he has to guard something, or if the dragon challenges him to a dual. Odd enough he will start out wrestling, using techniques such as a choke hold or a suplex or even a tap-out hold, he's used to this already. However, in a serious battle he will take it lightly at first, building up to the point to where he can deal powerful blows towards another, in times of bloodlust however (when a dragon close to him is several hurt or killed) he will go all out, showing no mercy and will kill anything that comes in his path, lost in his own wrath.

Background
History: (What is your dragon's backstory? Optional)
RP Sample: Pyrria, a land where the seven tribes of draconian live. Malebogia was flying above the fair lands, however he missed his original country, there was nothing truly for him there. He came to Pyrria to start a new chapter, perhaps find his mothers relatives here while he's at it. Usually he is either with the women, fighting, or drinking, or even sleeping, thats about it, but as of recent the war between humans and dragon stopped in his homeland due to an agreement: dragons can keep the 40% of the land they already have while the humans can keep their 60% and expand to the seas if need be. There weren't many kingdoms but perhaps plenty of villages back there, but Malebogia couldn't care less. The humans did not involve him anymore, in fact, he did not even care about them at all, he just wanted to find a place where he could rest finally and drink his beer. Settle down a bit.

Last edited by Maleboga on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Incus
Incus

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Malebogia, a dragon of the East Empty Re: Malebogia, a dragon of the East

Post by Incus Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:24 am

Alrighty, done!
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:40 am

Bump
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:26 pm

This would be so much easier if I wasn't on my iPad! But okay, you need to change several things about this app before its accepted. Also, you need to separate each strength into its own paragraph as slabs of text are extremely hard to read and it looks rather messy. It is also hard for us staff to read through it as well.

Malegoba wrote: Malegobia can control both ice and fire, since he is a hybrid of two different dragons, he can even combine both elements into a single/multiple attacks.

In your app, you need to include that he is a hybrid in order to use these abilities in a different section. State them in the 'Tribe' section of the app.

\"Malegoba wrote: Rank: Sentinel

You need to apply for this rank, put down Guardian for now.

Malegob wrote: With how long and thick in muscle both of his tails are he can swing them without moving his body, using them as battering weapons and to even grab opponents or objects and toss them, or rip them apart

How heavy are the objects which he is able to lift? And ripping other dragons apart is a little over powered, so I would remove this part as if you grabbed a dragon, you could state that you ripped them in half. This also would be power playing in a way, so just remove this part.

Malegoba wrote: He is well trained and comfortable in his elemental range that he can freeze water or even boil it, however it does take concentration to do so.

I'm going to say no to this strength. Water manipulation belongs to the SeaWings which is what he seems to be trying to do. I say this because he isn't using his elements, i.e fire or ice to be able to cool it. Seeming he's not, this is technically a partial SeaWing ability. Change it.

I'd also like you to mention how much damage he can inflict via his head butting strength.

In your duel elements, you need to state how cold and warm Malegoba can force the fires to be. Keep in mind that a pure FireWing who is basically fully invested in their flame or temperature manipulation is able to make their flames to around 2.2 thousand degrees. Your dragon CANNOT get to these temperature because they are a hybrid.

Malegoba wrote:Element Control: this is not what it seems, the ability to completely manipulate the element itself. While the bearer can produce the element (via energy/power) they can also use it as a weapon, however while they can form blades from the elements they can't truly control fire from a distance. They have to make contact with the element by body/limb contact in order to form it into a weapon or a ranged attack (fire ball/ice spike, etc.). This indeed does take concentration and energy to do this but it is proven to become successful rather swiftly than slower.

I need more examples of what this can create, because currently I'm rather confused about what this does. How can he make a fireball or ice spike, but have difficulty using it at a distance, the element itself comes from him so why is it so difficult? I need more examples of weapons which they can create to figure out if he has too much control over a hybrid element as well. Is there a limit to the things he can make with the elements? The last sentence of this section also doesn't make sense as well, reword it so that it makes sense. How fast can he form the things which he is meant to be able to create, 4 times every minute? How easily can he switch between the fire and ice manipulation, or is there no time at all?
I also want you to state how hot the fire in this section is able to get, if it's any different to the one above it.
Overall, this part needs more clarification and thought put into it.

Malegoba wrote: Believe it or not Malebogia can make the air hot or cold, however attacks consisting of the element can affect him, due to fires need of oxygen if the air around him is depleted of oxygen he can become weak.

This is not a weakness. Every dragon without oxygen will become weak because it's what they all need to breathe. Exchange this for another weakness as literally EVERY dragon has this weakness.

Once these have been edited, but when ready.
Ignatius Sikum
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Done I guess??? Please let me know what needs to be fixed.
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahki Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:28 am

Hey there~

According to the previous message about the character, you haven't changed two things that they had asked for still.

Ignatius Sikum wrote:Malegoba wrote:
Element Control: this is not what it seems, the ability to completely manipulate the element itself. While the bearer can produce the element (via energy/power) they can also use it as a weapon, however while they can form blades from the elements they can't truly control fire from a distance. They have to make contact with the element by body/limb contact in order to form it into a weapon or a ranged attack (fire ball/ice spike, etc.). This indeed does take concentration and energy to do this but it is proven to become successful rather swiftly than slower.

I need more examples of what this can create, because currently I'm rather confused about what this does. How can he make a fireball or ice spike, but have difficulty using it at a distance, the element itself comes from him so why is it so difficult? I need more examples of weapons which they can create to figure out if he has too much control over a hybrid element as well. Is there a limit to the things he can make with the elements? The last sentence of this section also doesn't make sense as well, reword it so that it makes sense. How fast can he form the things which he is meant to be able to create, 4 times every minute? How easily can he switch between the fire and ice manipulation, or is there no time at all?
I also want you to state how hot the fire in this section is able to get, if it's any different to the one above it.
Overall, this part needs more clarification and thought put into it.

Malegoba wrote:
Believe it or not Malebogia can make the air hot or cold, however attacks consisting of the element can affect him, due to fires need of oxygen if the air around him is depleted of oxygen he can become weak.

This is not a weakness. Every dragon without oxygen will become weak because it's what they all need to breathe. Exchange this for another weakness as literally EVERY dragon has this weakness.

Do you think that you could do edit these two things and then bump it up for me? I've highlighted the stuff in red of their review that wasn't edited after the original review.

Especially that last sentence in your special abilities... I honestly don't know what it's saying. What are you trying to say that it does? Maybe put that in instead :3

Thanks~

Bump when done or if you need help.
Tahki
Tahki

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Both have been changed, so I guess done.
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahki Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:11 am

When you say "Freely Control the elements" if he's in volcanic/iceland areas, do you mean that he can freeform it? (Basically do anything he wants, or 'freely control' the elements) Or do you mean that he can only create those items you mentioned in your application - that I'm assuming have the same limitations and such.

Also, please tone down the walls and such, you aren't a semi-god, your character is reaching that sort of power level with your ability to freeform ice, fire and create things lasting for so long.

Please limit the complete manipulation, you're only a halfbreed, and please reduce the amount of posts for your walls and such.

Bump when edited~!
Tahki
Tahki

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:46 am

Bump
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Bump
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahki Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 pm

I think this is a bit fairer now, but you might need to change the height down to a natural FW/IW height please! I didn't see that till now.

Bump when the height is changed... Sorry!
Tahki
Tahki

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Bump and changed.
Incus
Incus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahki Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:30 am