Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Delillah Delacroix Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Delillah Delacroix Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Delillah Delacroix Vote_lcapDelillah Delacroix Voting_barDelillah Delacroix Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Delillah Delacroix

2 posters

Go down

Delillah Delacroix Empty Delillah Delacroix

Post by Delillah Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Personal Info
Name: Delillah Delacroix
Alias:  Shadow or Croix
Personality:  Best described is Delillah as independent. She tends to stay to herself and keeps herself out of the tribes business unless it involves the death of some sort of creature. She has no interest in aiding other dragons/creatures as she is a strong sadist and favors to cause pain and suffering to other individuals. She has a calm and cold mind, believing kindness and the want to help is a weakness. She has the tendency to watch other dragons rather than converse with them as she detests any kind of crowds, while with dragons, she calls her friends she can be talkative with  a dark sense of humor and is definitely someone for dares. She is a  cunning and sarcastic/sassy character which she does not fear of showing to dragons she knows. She has the propensity to constantly being on thin ice, meaning  she will follow rules however she likes to push them, test them and the dragons that enforce the rule. Delillah, other than some dragons, never shows kindness to other living organisms as she sees no reason to act that way. Pain, chaos and insanity is what she likes to spread but always disappears before one can find out that she was participated in any actions of such kind. She is drawn to blood, and likes to be surrounded by it. The texture comforts her and so ,usually, has it splattered on some parts of her scales.
Interests: Death, pain and suffering. She likes to be constantly surrounded by these, it amuses her. A sadist she is. She likes to play with her „prey“, making it suffer before she would dip parts of her scales into its carcasses blood.You might say she dwells/feeds in the pain and blood of other creatures. Nurses, a secret of her but she respects nurses as her grandmother was one and so likes to watch them and secretly protect them, in a way not many would see.
Dislikes: Kindness, anything or anyone that helps other living creatures. Dragons that interfere with the work of a nurse. She detests the light, bright lights that blind her. Half-breeds/bloods.
Fears: She fears to be seen when she is on a mission, on a assassination job. She also fears to loose her ability to change her scales from glossy to matt, an ability to unable lights to reflect of of her at night or at day, on a mission. However her greatest fear is fire, not small fire that comes out of a lighter, no, fire that could consume a whole building in its claws. The fact that it is bright, dangerous and that death follows it does not fear her, that, she finds magnificent, incredible beautiful, though these thoughts can consume her cause her to become blind in the mind, loose herself to the fire and become totally insane. She fears to loose her ability to think like she does, to become insane. Magic has been a fear of hers since her birth, as it has a special effect on her as too weaken her or slower her thought process, that would depend on the amount of magic used. Therefore she would, out of habit now, stay away as far as possible from Sorcerer/sorceress.

General Appearance
Height: 50 ft.
Scales: Delillah is covered in scales of a black color, the deepest black, deeper than the endless debts of the ocean and the darkest colors of the galaxy. Usually they are glossy black, they are the center of attention when worn, no eye could just pass over her. However she has the ability to transfer a layer on her glossy scales causing them to turn matt. This would make her look not only smaller but this would cause the opposite effect of the glossy scales, she would be overlooked. At night nothing would reflect upon her matt scales, an advantage when spying or assassinating.
Eyes: Piercing white.
Appearance: As said before, she is, when looked at, a tall, attractive, black dragon with piercing white eyes, carrying two larger wings at her side. The underside of her wings would constantly be a dark blue matt color, only when looked closely a difference would be seen. She has a larger spike covered tail, with the ability to flatten down her spikes on her tail, making her seem less like a threat. Her two large horns on her skull are in a straight line from her snout to her forehead to the ends of her horns. Her claws are always cleaned to perfection and rasped to cut ones throat in one swipe. Her mouth is filled with several razor sharp, pearl white teeth, no impression of the assassin underneath is to be revealed. When she changes into her shadow form she disappears completely in the dark. Her matt scales would unable any light to be reflected from her frame. Everything else would continue to be the same.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Nightwing
Family: All deceased, both parents were assassins as far as she knew. Grandmother was nurse. She also grew up with a dragon she could call her brother, but never does. He maybe is the only dragon she truly trusts.He also was a dragon she went on hunting trips with, where she found her amusement in causing pain to other living creatures.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Good at hiding from other dragons, not being revealed at assassinations, tasks. She is also able to move fast, even thought she prefers to stay quiet and finish her jobs quickly from the shadows, leaving no witnesses. She is strong however she can become self absorbed quickly believing she is stronger than other dragons making her a easy target by larger dragons.
Special Abilities: Instead of fire/ice/soil etc. coming from her maw she exhaling a black thick gas that robs ones senses. The ability to see, feel, taste, hear. Being able to control which one she steals. However this is only temporary i.e as long as the victim is surrounded by the gas/smoke. The smoke/gas unables the dragon to use that sense for example the sense of sight if she is moving on a field or by daylight. This gas is purely a distraction so that she can take action while the dragon is unable to see, hear, smell or feel her, or for another dragon to take action or flee. This gas does not cause any pain to the dragon. Also once the gas is gone, the dragon is not surrounded by it anymore, it take several minutes to regain the ability to use the specific or all senses depending on the strength of the dragon. However using this gas in great amounts over a shorter period of time could cause several symptoms from blurry vision to unconsciousness.
Weaknesses: The gas she exhales is energy robing. If used in great amounts it would cause several symptoms from blurry vision to unconsciousness. In addition magic would be another weakness, as it weakens her and can slow down her thought process by affecting her nervous system. That is because the waves given of from the use of magic on her or around her affect her more than on other dragons, as she is more sensitive to these since her birth.
Combat Style: She fights at night, in the darkness/shadows (caused her to also be called shadow). Usually she doesn’t show herself to her opponent. She would use calculated, swift and quick movements always aiming to finish in the quickest way except when she is told to cause, or feels like causing pain, which generally is constantly.

Background
History: Generally she was brought up by her parents who both were assassins, however disappeared when Delilah became of age. She then stayed with her grandmother for a few years and there it was when she heard of the night wing clan and set off into the world to join them as she felt like she was bound to be here.

RP Sample:
Delillah would follow the dragon that made it’s way through the village, jumping silently from one roof to another. She would hover centimeters above the roofs, watching the stranger dragon slither from one shadow to another, greeting no creature. The  dragons features were blocked from here vision by the cloak it was wearing. However time to time orange scales would  poke out from underneath, and cause her to swear under her breath. How she detested the color orange, and all dragons that were indeed orange. She was resting on the oak tree at the entrance of the village, the tree that was unnatural tall and once a dragon reached the top, was able to see whatever they desired to see in the village, that was when the stranger appeared. A memory from that morning poked at her mind ;“if you are too see any strangers, follow them find out who they are and why they are here. Do what you must do“ An order. She strained herself from doing something stupid at that morning, as to rip out the dragons tongue, for she hated taking orders from several different dragons, especially the dragon who spoke to her as if she were a servant for the sole reason of pleasing him. However she kept herself together, knowing if she did want to achieve her parents past rank of assassin she had to do what the higher ranked dragon ordered. And so she did. She swore under her breath then as she chose to follow the stranger dragon. With a thought, that has become more of a  habit, her scales changed matt. Her wings were pressed closed to her side as she continued to follow the dragon. It was shortly after that she realized who it was. His movements she would recognize everywhere. A smirk spread on her maw and she allowed her split, black tongue to run over her pearl white teeth, before she inaudibly jumped from the rooftop and landed with feline gracefulness behind the dragon. As she rose from the ground she flicked her opticals to the, fairly same sized dragon and clicked her tongue „You got old and lazy, M’friend.“ She mocked the dragon, she watched him freeze and turn his yellow eyes towards her. „You took longer, why the hesitation, old friend“ His voice, so familiar enveloped her, memories of old hunts threatening to manipulate her mind. She grinned at him, something she would never do on normal terms, however this dragon was one she knew from younger times, he was the dragon she called hunt companion from old times.

Last edited by Delillah on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Delillah
Delillah
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Delillah Delacroix Empty Re: Delillah Delacroix

Post by Celestia Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Ah a well thought out character, such a pleasing sight. Just want some specifications on that sense robbing. How many senses can she rob at one time. Depending on the answer I may have more to say. Also clarification of your answer in the app itself would be appreciated as well.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Delillah Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:40 am

What i mean with rob, is that as long as the victim is surrounded by the smoke/gas it would be unable to use those senses, but once the gas is gone it takes a few minutes, seconds, depending on the strength of the dragon to regain the ability to use those sense, and the thought was the she would be able to steal all five at the same time, however only for a short period of time, i.e. so that she can either allow another dragon she is with to take action, or herself. It would not be very long as it is purely a distraction. However she prefers to rob single senses, for example when she is moving with the wind, instead of against, she could unable the sense of smell on the other dragon as for the other senses, however in this case it would be energy wasting.
Delillah
Delillah
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:59 am

Alright well your weakness only makes it look stronger. Robbing a dragon of all their sense is no small feat and would paralyze most of shock. I'll need you to modify it so this ability is very energy robbing soo much so that using a very large amount could knock her out. I would also like you to relocate the stuff in the weakness area and integrate it somewhere in the special ability description. Then I'd like you to add an actual weakness of your dragon rather than a supposed weakness of an ability.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Delillah Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 am

Ok edited it, i hope it's better now, think i lost myself a little bit with the overpowering and stuff, hehe
Sweat
Delillah
Delillah
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:24 pm

APPROVED
Celestia
Celestia