Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all)) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all)) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all))

+8
Aoanani
Haneul
Rafej
Cariharn
Yokubō
Kelarth
Ebony
Myyra
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all)) Empty Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all))

Post by Myyra Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Myyra shifted her wings as she walked. Well, shuffled would be a better word. She shuffled through the grass, the blades brushing her wings and sides. She sniffed the ground curiously when the sound of a mouse reached her ears. They were tiny and not even worth a snack, but she felt like chasing something. Her massive ears pricked as she searched for the sound of its feet or heartbeat. With her hearing, she knew she could hear it, but isolating it with all the other noises cramming themselves in her ears made it difficult.
She pushed her nose against the ground, now relying on scent to find it. She snorted when the trail lead to a hole. She couldn't scare it out. She lifted her head again and pricked her ears for any dragons approaching. She needed someone to talk to.
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all)) Empty Re: Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all))

Post by Yokubō Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:05 am

Another day another dragon. Yokubo would find himself traveling along the path of another as he roams around the land. His wings beat the air into submission as the silvery dragon clad in blue swirling designs looked at the earth for something to hunt.

Come on..... A deer, a human, a cow, anything for Kelarth's sake. He thought silently while winging his way through the sky. Golden eyes peered out from under his silver crown.They settled upon the form of another dragon. Intrigued and bored, Kubo decided to drop from the sky.

The drake landed in a nearby tree then slunk down its trunk like a cat. His prehensile tail helped to keep the male from falling off of the branches while he looked at the dragon.

"Hello there! Need help with anything?" he said with a witty smile attached to his maw. Yokudidn't know yet that this female was blind, not that that would stop him.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Male Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all)) Empty Re: Being Blind isn't a Curse. ((open to all))

Post by Myyra Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:54 am

Myyra's ears twitched at the sound of claws on wood. She knew he was there before he spoke. She turned her head towards him and blinked. A smile spread across her face and shook her head. "No, thank you. Just looking for something to hunt." She shuffled her massive wings again as sh pricked her ears, scanning for any other animal to hunt. She sighed when she only found some more insects and mice, then looked back at him. "What's your name?"
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:56 pm

He shuffled further down the tree until hitting the ground while Yokubo listened to the female. He was happy that she was so friendly. Most dragons were wary of others, but she seemed to welcome his presence. Ah ha so you are looking for the same thing as me. A good meal. He licked his lips while looking over Myyra. She was very small compared to him, and quite possibly from another tribe. She looks delicious enough to eat <3 His thoughts wandered from the idea of hunting to do other activities. He shook himself out of it after the female asked of his name.

My name is Yokubo, but you can call me Yoku, or Bo if you would like. He shuffled his wings and arched his neck trying to look as handsome as possible.

So are you a hunter or tracker by trade? Or are you just out here to have a little fun? He asks with a voice as smooth as silk. Casually the male walks by the tree getting just a little bit closer to Myyra.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Myyra bobbed her head at his summary of her goal. She looked over her shoulder as something brushed the grass, then shook herself when it was revealed to be nothing more than another mouse. She turned her head back to him as he introduced himself. A smile split her face. "My name's Myyra. Skywing tracker." She couldn't see him ruffled his wings to look handsome, but she did hear them ruffle. She assumed there was a bug on his scales. Most social cues were lost on her. She heard him shuffled closer to her, and turned her head to keep him in her "sight" as he moved. She stuck out her tongue at him. "I'm just out for some fun to chase something." She chirped, flapping her massive wings, and creating a fair gust of wind around her. She settled them back on the ground so she could stand again as she spoke. "Needed to stretch my wings."
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:01 am

Ebony pricked up her ears as she heard the voices of other dragons. She narrowed her eyes as she prowled through the undergrowth, wondering whether to approach them or not. Why would I? she asked herself. I don't want any other dragons around me. Ebony licked her lips, having just finished a sheep. She stretched her wings and started to flap them, rising into the sky. As she soared overhead, she spotted the two dragons, one female and one male. Ebony thought she noticed something strange about the female's eyes, but she didn't want to look. "If I dare get that close they'll see me!" she spat. She turned and flew the opposite direction, hoping that the two hadn't heard the ruckus her unsteady flying had caused.
Ebony
Ebony

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:26 am

Myyra's ears flicked at the sound of noise nearby, and twisted her head. It was difficult to hide a noise from her. She bombarded the air with soundwaves only she could hear, and a massive smile crossed her face. She opened her wings again and took to the air. For a moment, she hovered, turning her head back to Yuko. "C'mon!" She turned and flew off, after the other dragon. She easily caught up to the other dragon and landed awkwardly on the top of a pine tree near her. "What's your name?" She chirped curiously.
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 am

Oh, great! Ebony thought as she turned around, holding out her hatchet in front of her. "Why do you want to know my name?" she hissed, her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flaring. Normally, she would have fled, but she didn't want to seem like a coward. Ebony looked at the female's face and realized that she was blind. A sneer grew on Ebony's face. "What do you want from me?" she spat.
Ebony
Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:38 am

Myyra tipped her head. She heard the hostility in the female's voice, and-instead of making her back away-only made her more curious as to why. "Cuz I'm curious." She answered. "I don't want anything from you. Just being friendly." She flapped her wings to remain stable on the branch, using only her tail and back legs for a grip, before latching her wings/front legs back onto the branch. Myyra tipped her head again. "What're you holding?" Her sonar reflected harshly off of something that was very heavy, and very reflective. She couldn't tell what it was, but it was the loudest of the sonar she got back.
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:21 am

"Curiosity kills the cat," Ebony hissed. "Or in this case, dragon." Ebony dug her claws into the branch, fighting against herself to keep from leaving."It's my Hatchet-Tooth. Trust me, you want to stay away from it when it's in my talons." Ebony slashed the tree with it so the female could hear the impact it could make.
Ebony
Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Far from being intimidated, Myyra's smile grew wider. "You'd have to catch me if you wanted to kill me." She teased, crawling down the tree a little bit, still keeping her head facing the other female. She tipped her head again. "I've never heard of a Hatchet-Tooth." Her ears twitched at the solid thunk it made when it hit the branch. Her echolocation told her the branch was nearly severed from the tree. "So it's heavy?" She asked, studying the object intently.
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Ebony's sneer grew wider. "I'm just as fast as you, Skywing. My mother was born in your tribe." Ebony spat as she mentioned her mother. She was furious at not being full blooded and this was why she wasn't in a tribe. "My own invention," Ebony growled. "What better to do with a tooth that falls out of your mouth? Heavy? If that's what you'd like to say about it. One of the sharpest teeth I had, shame it fell out. But I'm still strong," Ebony added, not wanting the Skywing to take this as a sign of weakness... because it wasn't.
Ebony
Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:48 pm

((If we do end up in a race, Myyra will win. Razz Just a heads up. She can fly faster than the speed of sound. ))

Myyra raised a brow. "Funny. I wasn't born in the Skywings." she raised her head. "I'm the fastest dragon in Pyyria." She stuck out her tongue again. "You couldn't beat me in a race." She focused her "gaze" back on the hatchet-tooth. "That's a tooth?" She asked, fighting the urge to reach forward and sniff it. She looked back at the female's face. "I don't think you're weak." She said, then looked back at the branch below her, deciding if she wanted to drop to a lower one.
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Yokubo had been trying to get closer and closer to the little female however, she either knew of his intentions or had heard something he didn't. The female flew up out of his reach inviting him to follow her.

He definitely wanted to play her coy little game. Yet at the same time he felt a little cautious of her. She had moved very quickly and he was more of a strength type of dragon. A female like her could do lots of damage to him without him even being able to grab her. Luckily for him though she was more than nice.

Before Kubo had gotten the chance to answer her and fly into the air she had already dashed away. The silver male spotted her not too far off and decided to lazily follow her. His slow wing beats betrayed how unconcerned he was about her movements. However as the male nears the scene he spots another dragon, but this one was cloaked in dark scales compared to his own.

Yoku didn't hear a lot of the conversation the two dragons were having. The last bit he heard was of the stranger talking about some tooth that fell out. He gave the two dragons a devilish smile before dropping down into the tree branches near Myyra. Then he arched his lean muscular neck and winked at the other darker dragon. Yokubo at your service. He greeted quickly before glancing back to Myrra trying to catch up on the conversation he had missed.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:24 pm

(Lol k. Still, Ebony is fairly swift.)

Ebony narrowed her eyes still. "So you are, eh? Still, why would I kill you? Sure, I don't like other dragons, but I'm not a bloodthirsty murderer." Ebony drew back her tail which was holding her hatchet. "Yeah, it is. And you're right, I'm not!" Ebony snarled as the male dragon flew up to the tree beside the female. Oh, great! Another, she thought, hissing. Ebony drew back in disgust as the male winked at her. "At my service?" She screeched. "I don't need anyone at my service!"

(Sry if Eb seems a bit rude, that's just how she is O.o)
Ebony
Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:36 pm

((Then I'll make it a good race if it ends up happening. Smile she doesn't like breaking the sound barrier, so there we go. ))

Myyra tipped her head. "I didn't think you'd kill me." She answered, smiling. "You sorta implied a threat, though." Myyra looked over her shoulder as Yuko came towards them, and she flashed him a quick grin, then looked back at the female, who appeared to get very defensive at this. "So you don't need anyone at your service. Fine." She said, turning back to Yuko. "She was just telling me about her Hatchet-Tooth." She said happily.
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Hatchet-tooth? He thought curiously before glancing at the weapon that the darker dragon held. He shrugged his shoulder at it uninterested at the thought of dragons making others bleed.

I'de rather have a good set of armor any day than a sharp weapon. He commented lightly understanding that the other female was an independent type of she dragon. But I'm sure your hatchet -tooth is a deadly weapon in your claws madame. He meant these words to be taken as a compliment by the stranger who had not given her name to him yet.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:19 am

Ebony snorted. I don't use it unless I have to," she snarled. "I bet you're wondering why I'm like this. Well, I won't tell you until later - if I decide to tell you at all. My name is Ebony, since you keep asking," she hissed, digging her claws deeper in to the bark. "Deadly? You've got that right. I've trained with this thing for years, I think I'm okay with it."
Ebony
Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 am

Myyra flicked her tail as the two started discussing the weapon further. She then turned her head back to the female curiously. She'd never met a dragon who was so defensive, and she privately wondered why. But past experiences told her not to go messing with dragons' pasts. When they felt like sharing, they would. Though it didn't seem like this Ebony would share anything anytime soon. "Train?" Myyra interrupted. "How do you train with it? Just throw it at stuff and swing it around?" She giggled as her imagination conjured up an image of what she thought it might look like.
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafej Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 am

(Posting as Eb)

Ebony snorted yet again. "Yeah, I train with it! And only partly. I come up with strategies with fighting and tracking and try them out on prey. For example, throw it at a sheep, grab it with your claws, and bite its neck." Ebony could sense that the Skywing was deep into thought. "So I told you my name. Now it's time to share yours, Skywing and Lightwing."
Rafej
Rafej

Female Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:36 am

Haneul was on a break, a concept most foreign to him. Why would anyone stop doing their job, ever? Reluctantly, Haneul had agreed to do it and now he glided on the winds, trying to find something to make time go faster, so he could return to his duties. The only thing the Guardian hated more than a threat to his tribe, was not being able to do his job. After some time in the air, he looked down and spotted another SkyWing, and one he recognized, Myyra. He smiled inwardly. Closing his feathered wings against his sides, he dove down and landed nearby. It was then he noticed the other two dragons and frowned slightly. Haneul wasn't overly fond of non-SkyWings. But they didn't seem to be a threat, so he relaxed slightly. "Hello, Myyra. How are you today?"
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Myyra Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Myyra smiled as she thought about this, then answered her question. "Oh! I'm Myyra! Skywing tracker!" She chirped cheerfully, shifting on her branch. "And this is Yukobo." She introduced the other dragon as well, then looked up as her keen ears caught the sound of another set of wings coming towards them. She smiled as she recognized the rhythm. "Hi, Hanuel! I'm fine! Just taking a break to find something to chase, and I ran into these two." She indicated the two near her cheerfully, as though there was nothing better than finding strangers when you were taking a break. "This is Ebony and Yukobo." She said, gesturing to each in turn. She then tipped her head. "How're you?"
Myyra
Myyra
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yokubō Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Yoku could see that the she dragon named Ebony was going to be defensive and wary of giving out too much information about herself. He honestly couldn't stand dragons like this because past experience told him that she would not relax and have fun at all. She was like a cat. Independent, sensitive of things going on around her, and not friendly unless she was in the mood. Since this was most likely the case, Kubo decided to stop annoying the woman already and focus his attention onto Myrra.

The skywing had no problem speaking for him. Both Myrra and Ebony seemed to have forgotten that he had indeed already given his name to the dark dragon earlier.

He shook his neck a bit then tensed as the wing beats of another dragon came closer. Turning to look over the newcomer, Yokubo flashed the handsome feathered male a warm smile before pulling his own wings inwards a little to give everyone a little more space. Myrra once more introduced him to the skywing male which prompted Bo to dip his head in a silent greeting. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm the lightwing adviser. The comment rolled off his tongue like silk as he looked over the two skywing dragons. They seemed well acquainted giving him a perfect chance to make friends with both.

Yokubō
LightWing Adviser
LightWing Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafej Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:13 am

Ebony looked warily at the newcomer. "Ebony," she muttered. Ebony looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was at its midway point.I need to go, she thought to herself. Ebony shuffled her wings, letting a yawn escape from her maw. "Sorry," she hissed. Ebony noticed that Yokubo seemed deep into thought, and wondered if it was about herself.
Rafej
Rafej

Female Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Haneul looked at the other two dragons, and said nothing. Sure, they seemed to be of no threat and at least one seemed friendly... but they were not of his tribe. And the Guardian rarely, if ever, bothered with anyone who wasn't. But unfortunately for him, Myyra had already introduced them. With a silent sigh, Haneul looked at Yokobo and Ebony, offering them a slight but friendly--he hoped it looked friendly--nod. "I'm fine, Myyra. I too am taking a... break. What is the point of breaks, anyway? They seem so... unnecessary. Why do I need to stop working? There is so few of us Guardians as it is. What if something happens while I'm taking one of these breaks?" Haneul snorted lightly and flicked his tail in a rather annoyed manner.
Kelarth
Kelarth
God of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next