Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Plot] NightWings start their military campaign Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

[Plot] NightWings start their military campaign Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

[Plot] NightWings start their military campaign

+27
Asailia
Atlantis
Eveningsong
AcerDesertDraconic
XaJjang
Nightstar
Iluzoran
Dynamic Oreo
Rii Rii
Tenebris
Wolf
Eskan
Lead
Ami Suraj
Zoeya
Phantom
Alistair
Kim
Pyrrhus
Lynx
Kolyak
Cordath
Deephouse
Aero Dynamic
Night Shade
Lexi
Xangor
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Plot] NightWings start their military campaign Empty [Plot] NightWings start their military campaign

Post by Xangor Fri May 08, 2015 9:11 am

The NightWings are going to expand the new formed empire, attacking neutral territories to access new resources. It means rogues territories will be attacked

If you have a dragon rogue and you'd like to sign up for this plot, then you can write here your interest.

This plot is also open to FireWings and IceWings.(they're the two tribes close to the NWs)

Note: None of your rogue characters will be attacked, unless you sign up in this topic, allowing the NWs to invade your territory.

The plot is open for signing and discussion. Feel free to give your suggestions and ideas
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

[Plot] NightWings start their military campaign Empty Re: [Plot] NightWings start their military campaign

Post by Lexi Fri May 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Are they attacking the IceWing and FireWing territory too?
Lexi
Lexi
LightWing Vulcan
LightWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

[Plot] NightWings start their military campaign Empty Re: [Plot] NightWings start their military campaign

Post by Xangor Fri May 08, 2015 2:44 pm

No, only neutral territories will be attacked. However the territories are neutral, so FireWings or IceWings can interfere. This would lead to conflicts between the tribes

You don't have to be afraid about fights. No conflict will happen unless there's a OCC aggreement first

This plot is primarily to shake things a little.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Shade Fri May 08, 2015 8:53 pm

May I ask, is there an intent to kill or capture rogue dragons?
Night Shade
Night Shade

Female Posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat May 09, 2015 1:32 am

Night Shade wrote:May I ask, is there an intent to kill or capture rogue dragons?

NWs will give dragon rogues two choices:

1. rogues can surrend and become NightWings servaints. (with a few priviliges, like they can keep their lairs)

2. rogues can resist, but then they'll be enslaved, imprisoned or killed (depending from the situation)

Rogues, in response to invasion, can escape and move to another territor, or they can ask help to the nearby Icewings, for example.

This plot can have many directions. If any of you wishes to sign up, feel free to suggest how you'd make the events
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 am

Xangor wrote:
Night Shade wrote:May I ask, is there an intent to kill or capture rogue dragons?

1. rogues can surrend and become NightWings servaints. (with a few priviliges, like they can keep their lairs)

2. rogues can resist, but then they'll be enslaved, imprisoned or killed (depending from the situation)

Rogues, in response to invasion, can escape and move to another territor, or they can ask help to the nearby Icewings, for example.

This plot can have many directions. If any of you wishes to sign up, feel free to suggest how you'd make the events

Hmm...judging by Sly's character, if he encounters a rogue and makes them yield, he would give them a third option of running (or sparing them by turning his cheek, pretending nothing happened). Is this possible? Or has it already been agreed that these are the two options regardless? Of course, he wouldn't do that if there are other NWs nearby, but he would do so if no one would suspect him of sparing some captured rogues.

I think Sly would try and avoid rogues altogether and just focus on keeping the fighters in top shape. Though there's no guarantee that he will always be safe, as there may be those that will try and cripple the NWs healing power.

Another question is, are the NWs travelling in one massive group, or divided? I'm assuming it's one massive group because I haven't seen another NW healer yet.
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat May 09, 2015 3:09 am

sLychotic wrote:
Xangor wrote:

Hmm...judging by Sly's character, if he encounters a rogue and makes them yield, he would give them a third option of running (or sparing them by turning his cheek, pretending nothing happened). Is this possible? Or has it already been agreed that these are the two options regardless? Of course, he wouldn't do that if there are other NWs nearby, but he would do so if no one would suspect him of sparing some captured rogues.

I think Sly would try and avoid rogues altogether and just focus on keeping the fighters in top shape. Though there's no guarantee that he will always be safe, as there may be those that will try and cripple the NWs healing power.

Another question is, are the NWs travelling in one massive group, or divided? I'm assuming it's one massive group because I haven't seen another NW healer yet.

There're only those two options. The NWs need to take servaints, so they don't allow rogues to flee. This is also to avoid that rogues pass informations, call reinforcements or ask help from others.

However rogues that surrend will have some priviliges. So their life would become better as part of the Empire.

You're the only combat medic available, so I believe you'll stay with Oculus all the time Razz

The NightWings are cunning. Their strategy would be they silently attack during the night, capturing rogues before they can even realize their territory is being invaded. So this military campaign will be indeed quite "secret". I think it will be one or two groups of NightWings.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat May 09, 2015 3:34 am

I see,

So I guess Occy's health and safety is NWs priority. Will he always be at the front line (and putting himself in the danger zone), or is he going to lie back and relax as he watches everything unfold? Razz
Sly
Sly
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Shade Sat May 09, 2015 5:55 am

I'm actually really interested in this plot, but can you standby for my full involvement as I also have an apprentice with this character and am going to ask for his input?
Night Shade
Night Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat May 09, 2015 9:00 am

Night Shade wrote:I'm actually really interested in this plot, but can you standby for my full involvement as I also have an apprentice with this character and am going to ask for his input?

Sure, take the time you need
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 am

Well I am a rogue but I would probably try to escape your guys grasp Razz

So I guess Areo will participate and with the Occy thing Oreo can protect him ^-^

I mean, he is his Royal Guard -_-

I do know Areo will not like this 'invasion' thing and might try to attack or fly away ^-^
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Deephouse Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 am

Xangor if you check the "Nightwing Forstress" topic you will see that my rogue is looking for you.
Deephouse
Deephouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Shade Sat May 09, 2015 7:28 pm

I've checked with my apprentice Sylus and he's agreed to it. Sign Nightshade up for a bit of resistance. Not sure if Sylus himself is gonna be in it just yet
Night Shade
Night Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sat May 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Sylus is in, so is Longinus

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Male Posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat May 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Hmm Longinus brother...
What if Longinus found Areo and they like reunited or something. Lol that would be fun.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolyak Sun May 10, 2015 7:45 am

Is there a possible way a hatchling could fit into this?
Kolyak
Kolyak
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Male Sagittarius Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun May 10, 2015 8:19 am

I'm joining, and I hope Cordath is too, because we both like to spent time in the neutral lands near our territories. And plus we're Icewing and Firewing. Smile
Lynx
Lynx
IceWing Queen
IceWing Queen

Female Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Sun May 10, 2015 8:30 am

My NW Linus will join, Annnnnnnnd....... (Septically said...) MAYBE, Just MAYBE (Most likely not) Pyrrhus just MIGHT, MIGHT, (Emphasis on MIGHT) Join.... MAYBE.... (It would advance his character Razz)
UPDATE: Yeah Pyrrhus will join, Why not xD

Last edited by Pyrrhus on Sun May 10, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sun May 10, 2015 9:23 am

Cordath will join

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Mon May 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Kim, Night and Erza will join. Why not?
Kim
Kim

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed May 13, 2015 5:07 am

So the territories under attack will be the ones inhabited by NightShade, Aero Dynamic and Erza.

We can make two different topics because there're many characters partecipating:

One can be:
NightShade
Xangor
Longinus/Cordath/Sylus
Linus/Phyrrus
Lynx

The other one
Aero Dynamic/Oreo Dynamic
Oculus
Kim/NightStrike/Erza
Slychotic

@Kolyak: I don't think a hatcling can fit this, but you can make your hatcling character to be lost in rogue territories.

@Deephouse: I know about the fortress topic, I'll answer as soon as I can

I close sign ups because there're already a lot of people Razz (If I have missed someone, let me know)

If you give your confirmation to this, then we can start the topics.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Shade Wed May 13, 2015 6:04 am

Confirmation by Nightshade over here ~ !
Night Shade
Night Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Wed May 13, 2015 6:24 am

Confirmed (although I'm not sure if cordath and longinus should be in the same topic at this point? plus the second one seems to be down a character can we have longinus attack aero's territory instead?)If not that's ok too

Cordath
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrrhus Wed May 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Sounds good to me
Pyrrhus
Pyrrhus

Male Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu May 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Is it too late for Allistair to join, and my rogue, Dubstep Spectrum?
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next