Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin)

2 posters

Go down

Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin) Empty Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin)

Post by NightFlare Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Darkness clouded Sora's vision. He had fallen asleep, but in his dreams he was awake, looking around. The room was pitch black, with very little light. The sound of scurrying could be heard everywhere. It felt as if fear was all that existed in this realm.... chaos..... hatred..... darkness...... nothing but insanity and fear. Strange noises that sounded like agonized screams could be heard from different corners of the realm, but Sora couldn't pinpoint where any of the noise was coming from. Cackling could also be heard, deep, ominous, and scratchy..... it was almost as if someone was having their skin peeled off... Another thing Sora noticed was blood. The blood was coming from nowhere. Was it his blood? Sora had never seen blood before.... it just looked like pretty red liquid with a sour taste to him....

"Does the red liquid look pretty?" questioned a voice behind him, radiating with power and beauty. When he turned around, he noticed a lovely black dragoness with pure purple eyes staring at him. Instantly seeing her, Sora felt like believing her.... he also felt scared, and chaotic..... and insane.

Last edited by Nightflare on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin) Empty Re: Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin)

Post by Sora Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Sora licked his naw and nods. "I- I guess. Yes. It does. Who are you?" The tiny hatchling asked, crouching low to the ground. Despite his usual backing away and finding a safe person to cuddle stategy, he felt like maybe he should move forward. Maybe he should move forward towards the beautiful dragoness, who was ever so kind in asking him in he enjoyed the taste of whatever the deep red, copper tasting liquid was. No, something in his head told him. You don't like the taste. And this dragoness is scary. But then, as though a peacemaker had come between the two thoughts, a kind yet powerful voice said You liked that taste. You can trust this deagoness. He nodded to himself and padded forward. Something told him, out of politeness, he should introduce himself. That is what a proper little hatchling would do. "I'm Sora." He said in a quiet voice, dipping his head in respect. This was a common form of greeting between adult dragons. At that moment, he was proud of himself for a heartbeat. He was acting like an adult. A civilized dragon. Well, as civilized as a dragon could be. They were nothing compared to humans. Despite the things he had heard, Sora had never seen death, or fights, or even a human in his extremely short life. Extremely short it was. In three months, he had learned to stand, walk, speak, and eat. Not much to go from there. Of course, proper manners too. A parent should always enforce proper manners. Remembering this, Sora straightened up from his slouchy posture. Oh, how he wanted to leave now. But he couldn't. Some entity compelled him to remain here.

It was safe here. The warm stench of that pretty red liquid he had tried moments before began to feel as safe as the scent of his mother, his sister. The chilly air and blurry vision became a normal. He tried to fight it. Sora, his actual self, told him something was afoot. This dragoness was not to be trusted. "Where am I?" He said at last.
Sora
Sora
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin) Empty Re: Time for a Trip Into Madness? (Sora, Nightshade, Frostflare, Sorin)

Post by NightFlare Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:23 pm

This ignorance caused Nightflare to smile kindly at the hatchling, though this kindness was nothing more then a mere facade. Nightflare was really nothing more then a cruel dragoness, who would use defenseless hatchlings to fuel her own cruel, heartless, and devious intentions, no matter how much pain they put the hatchling it. Nightflare was the kind of dragoness that had truly no soul. No heart. She had no friends, for anyone who associated themselves with her were simply that: Associates. These associates were nothing more then tools for the power-hungry goddess, who would use them as slaves to start wars, create chaos and havoc throughout the land of Pyyria, and make Astral, Kazumi, and Aisha's job ten times worst. Nightflare enjoyed making the Trio of Creation's job ad difficult as possible, especially when it came to Astral, her counterpart. Somehow, Night and Astral were blood relatives, despite being counterparts. Night never visited Astral, though, and didn't plan on it. Just being around that piece of trash made the Goddess of Chaos want to vomit. Raising her neck, Night looked down at the hatchling. Again, it made her smirk inside at her luck. So many hatchlings were being born..... that meant many new lives to grow up and become insane, blood-thirsty killers, who struck everlasting fear into the eyes of any dragon who approached them. Especially that fool, Trinyah's, children.... any demi god was good pickings for Nightflare. She couldn't wait to get her hands on any demi-god children out there.

"My name is Nightflare, goddess of power, and you, my young friend, are in the domain of power," explained Nightflare, her eyes staring into Sora, making him want to obey every command she gave him. As she spoke, the darkness began to seep away, exposing dark shapes that were dripping the beautiful, crimson liquid. For now, the bodies were unrecognizable. But they would be soon. "I have come to tell you that I see..... potential in you're power. I have come to show you how you can become the strongest of the strong, and perhaps become IceWing king..... no.... not perhaps. I guarantee that you will gain this power. All you have to do is follow me. I will train you in the ways of a true warrior. And when I'm done with you, not one dragon on this earth will want to defy you." with those blazing purple eyes staring into him, it was impossible to say no against the offer. There was just something.... alluring, about the black dragoness with the purple aura. Unbeknownst to Sora, her insanity wavelength would soon drive him insane, since no hatchling could withstand being near the beautiful black dragon for so long without loosing a bit of themselves in the process. Night wasn't necisserily lying about being the goddess of power, either. In a sense, she had an untold amount of power, much stronger then even the strongest semi god or goddess. So, in a sense, she was a goddess of power, since her followers gained power from following her. A dark, insane, chaotic power. But nonetheless a power.

As the darkness cleared, it was exposed that the bodies were that of dragons. Bloody, torn apart, the guts of these dragons were splayed across the cave floor, their blood seeping onto Sora's paws. Insanity vibrated from every corner of this nightmarish land, sending impossible-to-resist wavelengths running through Sora's head, screaming at him to submit. The bloodied dragons looked like nothing more then fallen victims.... to display. This is what the madness would do to you. Make you believe you could rule over all, and kill any who stood in your way... forget your morality..... make you go chaotic...
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Sora stared at the dragoness. He looked around as the room became clearer, darkness moving away to protect his young eyes from the horrific scenes before him. Never in Sora's young life had he seen blood. Not that he knew what it was. Never had he seen a dead corpse, or a torn apart dragon. Pieces of a dragon. He raised a paw and flailed it, trying to get the red liquid off. It splattered onto his mouth, which Sora had no issue in licking off. No, don't do it, Sora. That is not good. Run now. Go find your mommy. You love your mommy. said the truthful voice inside his head. No. It was lying. He could trust this dragoness. Relax, stay here. "R-really? Power? Me?" He whispered. Sora had never in his life knce been called powerful. He had been insulted by any of those who he had dared meet. His mother was his only true safety. This made Sora warm up to the dragoness anymore. However, there were still the unidentified corpses lying around, seeping blood around the cold floor. "Miss Nightflare, I have a question. What is this red stuff? And why are all of those dragons sleeping?"
Innocence. Sora had no idea that these dragons were not actually sleeping, they were dead. He didn't know he had jist swallowed another dragon's blood, the thing that keeps them alive. He had received a few scrapes from being tunbled over by his sister, Darkshade, before. But never once where they severe enough to cause external bleeding. "Miss Nightflare, are you my knew mommy?" He asked. The voice in his head that told him that this was safe, that this dragoness was trustworthy, compelled him to trust the dragoness more and more. So, as his mother was the only person he trusted with his life, he felt it proper to inquire. No! Your mommy is your mommy! The Queen of the IceWings is! And you have a sister waiting to joke and cuddle you at home, and your mommy is wondering where you are. Leave now! thought Sora. Keep calm, Sora. Trust this dragoness. She is your protector now. She is the one you take orders from.

Sora
Sora
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Night smiles at the hatchling, her eyelids drooping in a sleazy way, and giving her a sly grin as she watched the hatchling with a lazy expression. They really were so easy to trick, it was almost a crime. Though, considering Night's reputation, everything the black, insanity-radiating dragon did would be considered a crime in the eyes of a normal dragon. Well, at least as long as that dragon was still sane, which was pretty hard to be when around Nightflare's insanity wavelength, which easily took over the minds of anyone young and foolish. Like this hatchling, for example. Creatures such as demigods, semi-gods, strong-willed and minded dragons, and dragons who have taken to worshiping a different god, were much harder to take control of. However, just because they worshiped that god, didn't automatically make them immune. They needed to wear a special necklace, crafted by the god themselves, and give it to the one who worshiped that pacific god or goddess, making them a priest. For this fact, only priests could fight off the effects of another dragon god or goddess's influence. This hatchling had no powerful heritage other then the fact that their father was a vampire, which only made it ten times easier to take over its little mind. Vampires were known for being chaotic. And since this hatchling's mom was the IceWing queen.... well, that made things easier for Night. She wished chaos, and she would stop at nothing to achieve what she sought. All things started small.... even big murders...

When she heard the hatchling as if she was his new mother, Nightflare chuckled. Man, this was easier then she had expected, even for someone as weak-minded as a pathetic hatchling creature. Lowering her neck, Night stared directly into his eyes, making him feel woozy and want to fall asleep. Speaking in a mysterious and alluring voice, she replied to the hatchling's innocent question, "My dear, these bodies...... The dragons are sleeping kindly. They are in a state of.... tranquility. They will not wake up, for they are too happy. Instead, they will stay asleep, living in their own worlds, without a care in the world...." this was true, since Night has seen the underworld before, "This tranquil slumber is called Death. And the red stuff is called blood. Blood is like an energy source. It gives you strength when you drink it. The dragons in death do not need their blood anymore, so they let out fall out, letting you have it. And now, you're final question...." Night watched the hatchling closely, "In a way, yes. I am you're mother. The one who teaches you all the right behavior. The white one is nothing more then just a dragon.... no matter what she says.... she cares nothing about you...." Night then wrapped her tail around the hatchling, dragging him forward, "I am you're true mother. I am the only one you can trust..." Her body felt warm against Sora's skin. It felt like she was telling the truth, and to his little mind that was all that he could think as she pressed his body up against hers.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Sora believed her. Completely. No doubt. "Is Death a good thing?" He asked as Nightflare finished explaining the answers to his question. Suddenly, he was pulled forward, through the slick liquid on the floor he now knew as blood. He was squeezed by Nightflare's tail and pressed against her warm body. Don't touch her! Move! Go find mommy! She will hug you! thought Sora frantically. Sora swayed tiredly, No... cuddle.. stay... remain her and be taught the ways of true dragons. Death, sleep. Blood. hissed the part of his brain being controlled by Nightflare. Okay, okay. He hought and pressed against Nightflare, closing his eyes. True mother. Proper ways of dragons. His mother, who he THOUGHT was his mother, had been lying to him his entire life! Little did he know that this dragoness wasn't telling the truth. Part of Sora was concious, arguing constantly with his commands and forced thoughts from Nightflare. This was always overruled. Thr chaotic aura was too powerful to overcome. Despite Sora's strong last, he had not yet learned to fight back. Always fight back. "Mommy, I love you. Can I call you that? When will you teach me the ways of true dragons?" Obviously, Sora had never uttered such a large sentence in his life. He had never been curious. But finally learning the truth, or at least, the lies, caused him to emerge from his shell and speak. Ask questions. He nuzzled Nightflare's side, yawned, and looked at the bodies. They were sleeping, allowing dragons to take their precious blood and become powerful. Yes, this was the truth. Nightflare-mommy always told the truth. With that thought, he crouched down for a moment, licked blood off of the floor, and sat back ul. No! That wasn't good! That was that dragon's life! cried Sora's thoughts. It will make you more powerful, just like your "mommy" said. Drink it. Cause Death. It is okay. retaliated Nightflare's side. Yes, it was okay.

Sora still couldn't believe it. His mother was lying his whole life! Well, three months. But still. His sister was being lied to, too! That was ridiculous. Sora had been taught the truth. Blood and Death were good, Nightflare was his mother and she was the only one trustworthy.
Sora
Sora
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:34 pm

This caused Night to smirk. So easy. Now she would only have to explain to the hatchling how things worked, before she would make her leave. She had some important business to attend to, such as causing chaos in the land of the SkyWings, creating fear and war. Night was sure her.... sister would enjoy the war. Phantom was merciless when it came to battle, especially battles started by Nightflare, since they were often times the most chaotic out if all of them. Nightflare knew Phantom would never admit it, but the purple/black dragon goddess of magic and war actually liked it when Night created chaos, since chaos created war. Nimbus liked Nightflare and Phantom indirectly, though he'd never admit it. The reason? Because war and chaos and insanity and fear caused death, which powered him. It was cruel how the trio of destruction gained their power, but that was their strength. They couldn't change that fact no matter how much they wanted to. They were born with it. Nimbus didn't like destruction like Phantom and Nightflare did, he didn't like death. Night didn't understand this, because death was what powered him, and sometimes mocked her godly brother about it. But Nimbus wasn't here right now, and neither were the bodies. They were a figment of Sora's insanity. The blood was a figment as well. It was nothing but the insanity that causes this. Sora's innocent self was all but destroyed thanks to the overwhelming power of the insanity.

Continuing, Nightflare began to explain to Sora what he had to do, "Young Sora. I want to tell you a few things, first. Firstly, Death is a good thing. You must bring death to whoever defies you. Secondly, you mustn't tell anyone of our meeting. Some dragons may get..... jealous that you have such power. You must wait. But that doesn't mean fill you're desires. Thirdly, keep up with the white dragon's facade. Until you get enough power to leave her, keep up with her act. She may retaliate when she realizes you've learned her secret. You may tell your sister, Nightshade, but not your "mother" or "father". Okay?" her voice was so convincing, so soothing. Darkness began to swallow Nightflare and Sora as Sora began to wake up. He was still asleep, but darkness was slowly creeping up his body. He began to feel new warmth as well, though he couldn't see it. This, to him unknowingly, was his siblings and real mother, who he thought, at the moment, was his fake mother.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Sora cuddled his fake mother, though suddenly found himself to be in his home cave. The cave in which his supposedly lying mother rested. He was laying beside the warm bodies of Darkshade and Frostflare, both asleep. Sora narrowed his eyes. "Liars," he whispered under his breath. Don't tell them! said his thoughts. Tell them! You had a nightmare! But wait until they've woken up. You don't want to be rude. He shook off the rebellious side and scooted away from Frostflare a bit. Didn't want to fill his head with more apparent lies. He looked around for Nightflare, the one who he thought to be the safest, most amazing person in the world. The universe maybe, whatever that was. Sora knew that it was a really big thing, though. "Momma?" He whispered and whimpered quietly. No Nightflare. He wanted to know more of Death! Blood! The true ways of a dragon! But no, he was here. In the liar's den. He held back tears and laid his head on his paws. Mommy, where are you? He thought to himself and closed his eyes. Maybe he could cause death. Maybe he could find some blood. Perhaps that would bring Night- Mother back. Mommy was probably here somewhere, maybe hiding from Frostflare. Planning to take him back from her forever. So he could live eith someone who told only the truth. Sora shook himself of this thought and fell asleep. Though he was sleeping in the enemy's den, a child needed sleep. Sora personally would have never thought this, nor would he think blood and the Tranquil Sleep, as Nightflare had explained it, to be okay. But, alas, he did. Abducted via dreams, brainwashed, and sent back. Perfect, only a three month old hatchling and already insane.
Sora
Sora
IceWing Hatchling
IceWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 am

(I think this is good for now, unless there is something you want to add.... We can always make this not private any more and have your sis or mother join in. Razz)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down