Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Healer's Trial Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Healer's Trial Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Healer's Trial

3 posters

Go down

A Healer's Trial Empty A Healer's Trial

Post by Gaea Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 pm

It was a cold day in the land of the SkyWings, and Moka was a little bit nervous as she walked down the path that lead to the Skywings, Akreious, her beloved mate, walking by her side as she did so. What if she failed the test? She wouldn't be able to be with her handsome mate if she failed.... and she couldn't live being without him! Her hatchlings, young and defenseless, couldn't be in a world where they never saw their father.... it just simply wasn't right..... Jemith and Exuinox were so beautiful..... they needed a father to show them the ropes about being a SkyWing. They were more closely related to SkyWings then NightWings, anyway! She thought Jemith would make a good tracker or guardian, and Equinox? The little girl looked like she could grow up to be a healer, like her mother!

That was, if her mother joined the SkyWings successfully. Arriving at the SkyWing base, Moka swallowed. Her fangs weren't as visible, since she was in her passive form, but they were still slightly larger then the average dragon's fangs. As she walked up to the palace, her pink tail swinging back and forth, she noticed dragons watching her, and tried to act like the casual SkyWing, though she doubted her facade would work very well. Glancing over at her pouch, which she had stocked with herbs, she nodded to herself. She would pass this test. She knew all the SkyWing healer's basics. She would pass.

As she approached the gate, a tracker ushered her inside, along with Akreious, where she was seated in the lobby, waiting for Kokoro, the queen of the SkyWings. Moka swallowed. Hard. She hoped that the queen would allow her to become a SkyWing. She did look like a SkyWing..... large wings, bright pink scales... she sighed heavily. She would just have to wait and see what the queen said....
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

A Healer's Trial Empty Re: A Healer's Trial

Post by Akreious Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Arcke glanced over at the ever nervous Moka and patted her head and offering one of the SkyWing candies
"don't be too nervous, I'll help when I can okay?" Arcke said a lot more casually
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:02 pm

"I.... I just don't know, Akreious..." replied Moka, shaking her head back and forth in a worried posture as her mind began to subconsciously display all the things that could go wrong today. And there were just so many things that could go wrong today, it was almost insane! Instead of keeping silent, Moka decided to confess her worries to her mate, her tail flicking back and forth in a worried manner, her eyes wide in fright as she explained to her mate from every angle why exactly she was so frightened. After all, it was normal to feel worried when you were about to go on a trial to see if you could be with you're mate, and let you're hatchlings live a happy life with their father, right? That was something to be worried about, right? Moka was so scared, so full of fear, she didn't realize she was radiating a wavelength that Nightflare could smell. This fear would certainly attract the goddess of fear, but Moka didn't even know about such gods. Right now she was too busy freaking out about what could, and might, happen to her, getting up and pacing around the room, too uneasy to just sit back and wait for the queen to arrive. She began ranting to Akreious as she paced back and forth, her eyes averted to the ground so that she didn't have to look her mate in the eyes with her own troubled ones.

"Just think, Akre! If I pass this test or not could bend the very future of our children. OUR children! I don't want to fail this and have them be rogues! I wasn't born into the SkyWings..... I am just a normal, vampire dragoness. I never thought I would live in a tribe where the atmosphere is so.... bright...!" she continued ranting on, her eyes worried as she paced back and forth, waiting for the SkyWing queen to arrive.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Kokoro was told by a SkyWing Guard of the arrival of Moka the NightWing. Intrigued with the news, Koko headed out of her chambers and swiftly but calmly, made her way to the Visitors Deck. She had soon reached the Lobby and was astonished to see Akreious, but more surprised as she saw the supposed NightWing. She had bright pink scales and seemed quite concerned for something.
"Ahem." Ko brought herself in front of Moka, waiting for her to calm down and to realize she was in the presence of a Queen. She glanced quickly to Arcke with a questioning look and wondered what the two had planned.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

http://reverieofaurlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:33 pm

"ah, Queen. This is Moka my mate, she wants to join the SkyWings" Arcke said for Moka, then waits for either person's reactions

(I can't really make paragraphs in this position I am currently in)
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 pm

At first, when Moka saw the small white dragon approaching her, no bigger then about five or six feet tall, she was confused. Why would they send this small dragon in replace of the queen of the SkyWings? When she heard the words that came out of Akreious's mouth, she instantly was proven wrong, and instantly stopped pacing, staring in awe down at the little dragon. How was this creature leader...? How had it gained the strength to defeat the previous leader? That didn't seem likely..... she must have been extraordinarily strong. Moka wondered if this little dragon might be a semi goddess.... then shook her head. The only semi god in the SkyWings was Vehumet, at least, that's what she had heard. She didn't know any other SkyWings then Vehumet and Akreious, and the only reason she knew Vehumet was because he was a semi god, and news about semi gods kind of spread pretty fast around here, especially when Moka lived with a SkyWing who knew a lot about his people. At first, all Moka could do was stare at the little dragon, before she shook her head, not wanting to seem rude. No matter how shocked she was, this dragoness was still queen of the SkyWings. And that was the tribe Moka wanted to join, so staring at their queen in such a way was probably not the wisest idea of them all. Quickly, Moka bowed her head to the queen, still feeling nervous by her predicament. She hoped that she hadn't made too much of a fool of herself....

Straightening up, she spoke to Kokoro. She knew the queen's name, but had never seen her in person before, "Ah, ehm, hello Queen Kokoro! Sorry for that.... I'm just a little bit worried, your majesty. My name is Moka Akashiya, previously of the NightWings. I met Akreious and.... well..... we fell in love. We are now mates, and I was wondering if I could join the SkyWings. To be with him, you know?" she said. With her big wings and smaller height, she really did look  more like a SkyWing then a NightWing. One of the only reasons the NightWings had probably accepted her was probably the fact she was a Vampire, which the NightWings generally tended to accept. Swallowing again, she continued, "I came here wondering if I could take the Healer's Trial, your majesty...." again, she bowed deeply to Kokoro.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Kokoro nodded to every word Moka had spoken. She pondered a bit on the fact of her joining the Tribe, yet she wouldnt refuse any new members. Though what really got her attention was that the formal NightWing wanted to be a Healer. "Indeed, you may definitely join the SkyWings. However, if I may ask...Why would you like to take the Healer Initiation? A Healers job in this tribe is quite important, especially as you will be spending much time away from your family..." She sniffed the air which scented of herbs. Moka seemed to really want to be a Healer since she brought her own herbs, probably meaning she knew quite a lot about healing. Yet she was very nervous and worried...Healers should act more calm about such things, though Ko couldnt blame her. When she was becoming the Leader of the SkyWings, she was sure as heck frightened by the fact that she may screw up. Anyway, of course Kokoro would let Moka try out for Healer. She just wanted to know for sure if the NightWing would really want this rank.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:10 am

As Kokoro talked to her, Moka watched with keen interest. She gained a slightly calmer behavior as she spoke. When Kokoro asked her why exactly she wanted to be a healer, Moka shook her head in response, before explaining to the queen why exactly she would want to do a job that would require so much work, especially after she had just had hatchlings who needed a caring mother to take care up them, "Well, you see, Your Majesty, I want to be a Healer because that is what I have trained for. I was trained in the NightWings to become a healer because I wanted a tranquil job, something to help sooth me. I want to take the test, but I won't immediately begin working until my hatchlings are old enough to be trainees. Until then, I will simply be a mother in the nursing den. But I want to take the challenge so I can get to work right away, once I am done with my hatchlings." explained Moka. Kokoro could tell from Moka's expressions that she was quite young, probably no older then twenty two or twenty three. Quite young for a dragoness to begin training in the art of healing. Especially one who had just hatched two rambunctious hatchlings who inherited their crazy personalities from their equally crazy father.

(Sorry for short post, I am tired and dunno what to post >.<)
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokoro Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Kokoro nodded in understanding. "Alright, I see your point." She glanced to the dragons around her and then back to Moka, "Well then, I believe we should begin the test today, unless you have any objections." She waited for her to speak, and started to think of what preparations should be made. The NightWing had already brought her own herbs, however Koko doubted she had all of the SkyWing herbs. It was very essential for taking the initiation. Therefore, she'd provide herbs from her own territory. Now, the event shall be taken IN a medium sized cloud that she herself would create; it'll be spherical, yet hollow on the inside, and the light of day would illuminate the interior of the rounded cloud. Kokoro would make it sturdy enough to hold the injured dragon, the herbs, Moka and just herself. It would be slightly cold, though it was so Moka would get used to the environment. That was all she could really think of at the time, and if she needed to add or take away anything, then so it shall happen.
Kokoro
Kokoro

Female Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:27 am

Arcke got up and nodded, Arcke looking at Moka with a "good luck" smile then walking over to the exit and then stops "wait Moka do you even have the required herbs?" Arcke asked turning back
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down