Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

+3
SnowFall
Phantom
SolsticeEquinox
7 posters

Go down

New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Empty New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Solstice stared at the letter she had received from Phantom. It was... quite odd.

Dear Solstice,

Meet me at the Gathering place. It is mandatory. You will be receiving a special gift,
however, it is a surprise in order to keep you from being killed. See you at noon.  Best of wishes,

Phantom

The dragoness had been confused as to this, though shrugged. She looked up at the sky, as she was resting on the ledge of her den. "Crap... I mean.. poop.. kids, we have to go!" She cried and stood up, turning around to gather her impatient children.

Moments later, Solstice had gotten out back onto the ledge with six hatchlingpups and a human child riding her back. She beat her wings and then coiled her tail in a loose lasso in order to have contact with all of her kids at the same time. She teleported off in a flash of snow, arriving in the center of the gathering area. "Alright guys, behave." She whispered warmly and looked around for Phantom and others.

~~~~

Arkhor, Edan and Solstice will be getting half god powers. Ark is god of the tides, Edan for fire and Solstice for ice.

Last edited by SolsticeEquinox on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Empty Re: New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Post by Phantom Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Phantom appeared in a bright light, her iPod clutched tightly in her left claw. She had been listening to music, and really didn't want to leave it behind, because Albert, Kazumi's pet music note, usually decided to rip it apart and put it back together in a different way, completely ruining it. "Hello, Solstice," she greeted the ice dragon.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Empty Re: New Semi-Gods Ceremony! (OPEN TO TRIBE LEADERS AND NEW-SEMI GODS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Solstice looked around and smiled at Phantom as she spotted her. "Hello! So, what'd you call me for? And where is-" She asked, pausing to look around with a motion of her paw. "Everyone else? And what is this gift?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:37 pm

SnowFall appeared behind Phantom. The first to-be goddess was here. Snow was happy to have Solstice as a tracker, healer, and a semi-god. She waited for the other tribes to arrive and also more IceWings. Today would be a good celebration. She smiled and greeted Sol, "Hello Sol! How are you and your hatchlings?" Snow tried not to let out the surprise, but found it hopelessly hard. She turned away and look at the arriving dragons to come.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Flapping his wings the male knew he had to reach the place now. Flying faster and faster he saw the place coming into view. The note was clutched in his claw as he flew through the air. Inside the note read

Dear Edan

Meet me and others at the Gathering Central. There is a surprise for you.

Phantom

Casting his orange gaze over the place he smiled. This was the first time he had been here since he had joined the Firewings. Stretching his wings he dove, tucking his wings to his side. The male was in a good mood and hoped there wasnt any Seawings or Icewings. If there were his good mood would be ruined. A growl rippled in his throat as he landed and saw Solstice and Phantom. Phantom was okay. She seemed pretty nice but Solstice was not something he was was happy about. AN ICEWING. A disgusted look fell on his face and he marched over, his good mood ruined.

From his anger the magma in his crown swirled around. The crown of spikes on his head began smoking and he took deep breaths to calm the raging fire in him. It would be fine. He would get this done and fly as far away as he could from the Icewings. Of course the male didnt know that a Seawing would be coming as well. He though he was fine with one Icewing when another came. His eyes showed fury as he went over to the two Icewings. Calming his anger he nodded "Snowfall. SolsticeEquinox" he said nodding to both. Looking at Phantom he dipped his head "Hello Miss.Phantom. Its nice to see you" he said with a soft smile. Out of everyone here Phantom was the only one he liked. The othere where ehh. Shaking his head he waited for something to happen.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:24 am

Snowflare padded in next to Snowfall and looked at Phantom. She was happy for Sol and the two dragons who were getting half god-powers.
"Hello Phantom, Snowfall, Solstice." dips head to the higher dragons.
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:43 am

Cosmos had already arrived at the ceremony, he was quite the early one. He had already gotten a notice about this ceremony. But as excited as he was to greet and congratulate the new gods and goddesses, he kept a large distance from them. He could see them clearly, but not sure if they'd notice him. Either way, a smile had spread across his face, giggling at the thought of such wonderful news.

Cosmos was sitting down, far from the group. He could hear, smell, and see them. But knowing how big he was, it was best for him to keep his distance. After he was done joyfully giggling, he examined the people who had just arrived and greeted them with smiles and giggles. It has been awhile since Cosmos had finally stuck his large muzzle out a huge ditch he dug, believe it or not. Cosmos then leaned down, to try to get on eye level with everyone. He smiled as he cleared his throat. "Salutations, everyone."
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 pm

GUYS! NOT EVERYONE KNOWS What the H

Only. The. Leaders. Of. The. Semi-Gods'. Tribes. .-.

Snowflare, you aren't supposed to know.
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:01 pm

oh XD sorry XD didn't know... i was just goin along... but i will just leave .3. now uhm.... bai. Sweat Sorry XD
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Oops ;o;, I shall edit my post soon enough. Our bad Sweat
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Solstice smiled at Snowfall, nudging her head in the direction in which her hatchlingpups were playing. "Hey, Snow! I have no idea what's going on.. Can you PLEASE tell me what this gift is? And where is everyone?" The dragoness asked, looking around.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Shadowfire stomped grumpily in, looking annoyed like always. "What the h*ll are we doing.now," he snarled, blowing a jet of flames at the ground and plopping down on it. "It better be worthwhile."
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Solstice turned around and looked at Shadowfire, smiling weakly. A fire dragon. Oh no. She was already uncomfortable enough with Edan being there, but now an actual powerful fire dragon? For real? She took a step back, trying to make it not so obvious.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Phantom sighed and rolled her eyes. "Shut up, Shadowfire," she snapped. "We don't need your loud mouth here. If you're so grumpy about it, why'd you come in the first place then?" She looked around. "Not everyone is here yet...." She sighed. "Great. We'll have to wait a bit longer. I'll give them 10 minutes. If they don't arrive.... well ... they might not get the gift after all."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Solstice turned and looked at Phantom, rather confused. "Who are they, and what is this gift?" Solstice asked. She also looked at Snowflare, hoping she would know.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Shadowfire hissed at Phantom, and a jet of fire blew out from his nostrils. "I only came because of the d*mn letter, Phantom. I don't know why I'm here and I don't know why anyone else is here, soo if it has nothing to do with me, I'm off."
Twilight
Twilight
NightWing Elite Tracker
NightWing Elite Tracker

Female Capricorn Monkey

https://www.wattpad.com/story/75597567-seven-of-the-saber-holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Edan watched the leader and Phantom argue. It was frankly a bit annoying. Rolling his eyes he wondered what the surprise was. Was it something to make the tribes more powerful? It confused the male. He just wanted this whole waiting thing to be over and the surprise to be revealed. Shaking his head he growled as the male spat at the goddess. Stepping forward he growled "Hey. Learn some manners. This is a goddess you are talking to" he said. He didnt care if Shadowfire was his leader, he needed some respect for goddesses.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Solstice looked at Edan, rather surprised. She backed off a bit and sat down near Phantom. She cleared her throat and looked around. "Ahem, will you guys PLEASE explain what's going on?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down