Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Thunder, yeah i like it. (OPEN) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Thunder, yeah i like it. (OPEN) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Thunder, yeah i like it. (OPEN)

+2
Nightstar
Stalker
6 posters

Go down

Thunder, yeah i like it. (OPEN) Empty Thunder, yeah i like it. (OPEN)

Post by Stalker Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:54 am

KWABOOM! The sound of the thunder rumbled into the air, and a blinding flash of light shoot between the clouds. Stalker left up his head and look for a sign of the lightningbolt, but he was to late. Many and many raindrops tapped his scales, and a  terrible cold overtook him. The storm was powerfull, and he know no mercy. Twenty days was he busy, and all waters of Pyyria must be flooded right now. Stalker did a step forwart, and the sticky mud clung on his paws. Again rumbled the thunder. With wet wings flying was impossible, and he was to cold to move. When the next thunder rembled, Stalker saw a shiny silhouette. 'Who's there?'
Stalker
Stalker

Male Aries Pig

Back to top Go down

Thunder, yeah i like it. (OPEN) Empty Re: Thunder, yeah i like it. (OPEN)

Post by Nightstar Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:25 am

Nightstar look through the dark storm with her white, glistening eye. It was a dark day so you couldn't see her except her eyes. Although if you make her angry.. her eyes turn into the darkest black to use her ultimate weapon. Night wandered off the Rotton Forest from the NightWing territory to listen to the sound of the clashing thunder and the brilliant light of lighting. She loves these type of day. She also hoped that her cousin Gemini would come out of the palace to be with the storm. As Nightstar walked for a few minutes, she came upon a shadow that was not the scent of the NightWing memebers. She stopped. The lightning had spotted her. Night hissed, "Who are you? You don't belong here. Unless you don't know who we are." She usually wasn't this mean to people, but it was the darkest part of the night and here this dragon was.. wandering around.. Night wondered what he was doing.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalker Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 am

'Who are you? You don't belong here. Unless you don't know who we are.' A unknown voice echoed trough the stormy air. Stalker stared into the eyes of a black she-dragon, who sayed the threatening words. 'So you think this is your territory?' Stalker say. He set out his spikes and he growl. He's always aggressive, and it had so his use. 'Morover, my name is Stalker.' His head shook and his manes shaked on his neck. 'So, what's yours?'
Stalker
Stalker

Male Aries Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:19 am

A dark shape spiraled out of the sky, to float next to Nightstar. The large shape narrowed yer eyes, which were just about the only things that you could see in the darkness. "You are trespassing in NightWing territory," she snarled. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Another shape flew out of the wind, panting a bit, with a package in her claws. "Gemini!" Viper called. "I've got a package for you from Shadowfire!" She stared at the other dragon in front of her. "Who're you?" she said. "Are you a rogue?"
Viper
Viper
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:21 am

The thunder and lighting echoed in Sorrells ears. Flapping her wings she shook off the rain and leaped into the air. Snapping her wings open she flapped her wings powerfully, managing to rise her 160 ft self high into the air. Flicking her tail the Earthwing began flying. Casting her gaze over the Rotten Forest she saw Nightstar and a rouge male. Deciding to help Nightstar she dove, tucking her wings. Avoiding the tree's carefully.

Landing carefully, avoiding the scary tree's she heard the males words. 'So you think this is your territory' . A large growl emit from the large females mouth, her light pink eyes looking down at him. "Actually this is her territory. This is Nightwings territory" she said threateningly.

She hated when dragons acted like this. It was frankly just annoying.
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:38 am

It had been a long time since Astral had visited her NightWing friends. She had family there too. Even though she joined the FireWings she didn't stop wondering into the territories of others and she didn't listen to orders unless she wanted to. Even these days she was a trouble maker.

gliding over NightWing territory Astral heard a confrontation down below. Approaching the gathering of dragons Astral saw many familiar faces. There was Viper a fellow teleporter, her sister Nightstar, her cousin Gemini a fellow goddess, and a few other dragons who didn't look familiar to Astral. "Hi Gemini, hi sis, hi Viper, and hi others. Whats with all the aggression in the atmosphere. I came to visit some family and friends but instead find this. Whats going on?"
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:49 am

Dusk rode on his mothers back. She came and confronted a dragon and next thing he knew there was a whole group of dragons around. Still young Dusk stuck to his mother. Being away from her around all these dragons would be dangerous. Only two of the dragons there were familiar to Dusk. His mother had told her about all the gods and goddesses. Gemini the goddess of night and death and stuff and Astral the goddess of the moon and stars. Dusk found it hard to believe that such tiny dragon was a goddess. He was only a hatchling and already as big as she was.

Hopping off of his mother Dusk flew over to Astral. "Are you really a goddess? Aren't you a little short to be a goddess?"
Dusk
Dusk
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:52 am

Nightstar glared at Stalker. Apprently, he was a rogue. She didn't know if he was pranking the NightWings or really didn't know who they are. Luckily, Night's cousin and the NightWing queen, Gemini, came spiraling down. At that moment, Viper, a FireWing landed next to Nightstar. And at last, the EarthWing healer, Sorrell came also next to Nightstar. The two dragons that were not part of the NightWing tribe helped Night and Gemini. Still not losing her menacing tone, she told Stalker, "You should know, Stalker, that this is the NightWing territory. The darkest territory of all the tribes. And here," Night pointed and waved to Gemini, "is the queen. My name is Nightstar. Do not do anything suspicous unless you want to die. You don't know me yet." Only two people knew of Nightstar's power. Her ultimate power was her mind control. She was very fluent at reading dragon's mind and controlling them. Night was one of the most best dragon of the NightWings to have this power. As two other dragons came, Nightstar's sister, Astral, and Dusk, a EarthWing she waved them a hello but said nothing much, not until they cleared this matter.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalker Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Stalker left his head with a sarcastic smile on his face. 'O..o i'm so sorry,' he squeaked. 'I don't want a angry quen!' Stalker laughed. 'So, you wan't to kill me, dear?' Again rummbled a lightingbolt. 'And who are you?' he asked to the dragons who are come and see whats going on. With a beam of the lightning he saw Astral. His vocal cords sqeaked. The God of Moon and Stars? Here? 'But, i think its time for me to go,' he growled. He know who the onthers are: Sorrel and Viper, and the little hatchling Dust. He knows mutch, but not this place. He spat a fireball near Gemili's paws. He snarled: 'The next time, you'r can't make me fly!' And the young Stalker leaps into the air.
Stalker
Stalker

Male Aries Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrell Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 am

Hearing a familiar voice Sorrell turned her head to see Dusk! A low and unamused growl emit from her mouth and she stomped over, forgetting about the weird male (Not really). Picking up her hatchling and setting him on the ground by her spot beside Gemini she growled as a fire ball was shot at Gemini's paws. Shielding away her hatchling from any small flames that could hurt him. She was probably being over protective but it didnt matter to her. What mattered was her hatchlings safety.

Growling at the male she launched herself into the air. This has gone on for far to long. Growling she snarled "If you are so brave as too shoot fire at Geminis paws then you can face me" another growl emit from her mouth as she watched the male carefully. Of course she dominated him in size but would that work if he were to battle her?
Sorrell
Sorrell
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalker Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:30 am

Stalker lauged. 'Face you? Hahah! Why?' He asked. The Female Dragon looks older and stronger, so he murmured: 'You are a Earth-Wing who protects a Night-Wing? Strange.' His slim building making him not strong enough too defeat this hot she-dragon. With a angry snarl he flight, into the storm.
Stalker
Stalker

Male Aries Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 am

Astral ignored the hatchling that approached her. Things were going bad fast or they had already been bad and Astral didn't have the time to give him any attention. She would make sure to come find him later and answer his question and maybe play with him a little. The intruder shot a bit of fire at Gemini before taking off into the storm. Before he did though he made a comment about an EarthWing protecting a NightWing and Astral had to wonder the same thing.

Taking off Astral didn't even need to break the sound barrier to stop this guy from leaving. "Oh Wow hey you can't just show up on someone else's territory and then threaten their leader like that. Why don't you apologize so you can leave on good terms. I don't want to see anyone getting hurt."
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down