Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Today at 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Vote_lcapNightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Voting_barNightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony

+4
MoonShade
Nightstar
Gemini
Elaki
8 posters

Go down

Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Empty Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony

Post by Elaki Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Okay, so this topic is when Elaki joins the Nightwings :3 yay i'm excited! So Nightwings can RP and if you're invited and from another tribe, then go ahead :3

Elaki stood in the kingdom, wondering what he was gonna do. Watches dragons trample along, carrying on duties and cares. Awe wisps through mind at all the dragons in the kingdom. Elaki was excited today because it was time for his joining ceremony, he was soon going to be a full fledged Nightwing. Elaki sat down on the ground, out of the way and continued to watch the bustling dragons prepare for the night. El was sure gonna take a nice Midnight flight tonight after the ceremony. Elaki began to squirm with excitment, but not noticing it and was soon filled with joy... which made him think he was going to explode. Elaki tried to calm himself down so he didn't make a bad impression in the kingdom.
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Empty Re: Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony

Post by Gemini Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:23 pm

The large black dragon stared down at the rogue in front of her. Her mismatched eyes glowed in the gloom of the castles. Everyone seemed to be carrying on their duty, but many passed by to give the newcomer a look. She dipped her head. "Elaki, first, you must pass our test before joining the NightWings." She hopped down from her throne, and padded outside of the palace. She pointed to a deadly-looking forest with haunted looking trees and all that jazz. "This is the Rotten Forest. The most dangerous part of the NightWing territory." She gestured to the trees that dripped acid everywhere. "Those are acid trees. You'll have to avoid those if you don't want to lose any limbs. There are also many unknown creatures with hidden abilities that only a few chosen NightWings know about. No other tribe would be able to survive here unless you had the strengths and abilities of a NightWing." She continued. "The challenge is that you will have to survive in there for a day. Yes, a bit higher than normal, but we NightWings have high standards. Other NightWings will watch you from the outside, and if you ever get injured severely, we will come fetch you and send you away to another tribe. Understood?" She gestured to the woods. "I'll see you soon." With that, she dissolved into a shadow, leaving Elaki alone to enter the forest.
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony Empty Re: Nightwings: Elaki's joining ceremony

Post by Elaki Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Elaki stared at her but then she vanished, his jaw dropped.
"Oh shoot," he mumbled and looked at the deadly forest.
"Well im gonna have nightmares after this..." he sighed and found a patch of the forest that wasn't near a tree and he curled up, watching the acid drip from the trees. He didn't want to sleep, fearing that the acid would stream toward him. Elaki soon laid there, eyes open and alert filled his eyes. He watched anything that moved, including the trees. While he watched and listened, he had thoughts swirling through his mind, like how the Queen had just disappeared, it was crazy! No it is not crazy! Becoming a Nightwing would be crazy. he thought then chuckled at the thought. El continued to Lay there until his belly rumbled slightly.
"You've gotta be kidding me!" a low growl rumbled his throat as he rose from his spot. He needed, he wanted and he had to get into the Nightwings... so he was gonna do ANYTHING to get in, and that meant finding food in a deadly and dangerous forest.
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Nightstar had heard that a new dragon wanted to join the NightWings. "A male.." as she had remembered. He was going to go through a ceremony with tests to make sure that he can go into the NightWings. Night's cousin, Gemini, was going to be hosting this ceremony. She was excited of many things: meeting this new dragon and seeing her cousin again. She hoped that Twilight, her other cousin would come also. They would have a happy reunion. As she neared the place where the ceremony was held, Nightstar saw the dragon there, awaiting for the queen. It wasn't long before Gemini showed up and gave him the first test: to survive in the Rotton Forest. Nightstar looked at Elaki and she predicted that he might go well on this first test. She watched as Gemini disappeard and with one last look, she watched Elaki in the forest.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Gemini was perched next to Nightstar. "I trust that you will see through this ceremony?" she asked her cousin. "If you have trouble, just link yourself to my mind and call for me. I'll be there. I have to go run a few errands right now. Oh, and say hi to Twilight if you see her for me." She lifted off of the ground, and flew inside the palace quickly.
Gemini
Gemini
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Elaki walked through the forest, avoiding trees.
"Foood foood," hums then starts singing "BANANA GREEN BANANA GREEN BANANA OH THE JOY," to the melody of Chrimstmas tree. Sniffs the rotten and moldy air, only smelling Acid, Mildew and Rotting creatures.
"This forest smells terrible," scrunches nose up and continues his search for food.
Soon Elaki returned to his spot with a gross looking squirrel. El studied it and muttered, tossing it to the side.
"I'd rather starve to death than eat that," he chuckled and watched the sky and trees. This sure was tough, and he was beginning to have troubles getting through with this challenge. And his luck turned as a noise shook the clearing and the bushes rustled.
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Nightstar nodded. "Sure Gemini, I'll see through the ceremony. I'm assuming you'll be back when it's over? And okay, I'll say hi to Twi if I see her." And with that the queen left, leaving Nightstar watching Elaki through the forest. She noticed Elaki picking up a squirrel and deciding not to eat it, for it was too disgusting. Night chuckled. It had been the same for her also. She took a seat and waited to see what Elaki would do next.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Elaki laid down in the same spot again but soon got up and paced, avoiding the trees, unknowing of Night watching him. Hey hummed a bit but also observed the glowing acid.

(sorry short post, im hiding from my parents.)
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Elaki then laid back down, bored out of his mind.
"What to do..." he wondered. All he had to do was a last a while longer, simple enough... maybe.

Sorry im hiding from parents
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:16 pm

There was another watcher as well. One far more interested in the dragon himself than the task he was performing. A Shadow stirred on a high rocky outcrop-not unlike the one NightStar was perched upon-and a dark blue dragoness formed from it. Six white spots circled under her keen deep blue gaze, and she settled into a seated position to watch the dragon carefully. He seems to know what he's doing. Not falling asleep in the forest, as well as avoiding the acid trees...but he should be more careful and keep an eye out for the creatures...they are far more deadly. She mused to herself as she watched, recalling her own initiation ceremony. The Shadows had been her friends...as they always had....
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon
Location : Hiding in the Shadow behind you....Don't bother looking

http://www.allout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:05 am

Elaki heard another rustling in the bushes and he swung around.
"Who's there..." he growled, once again unknowing of being watched. The bushes rustled again, but closer. Curiosity pricked his scales and he wondered what was in the bushes, but soon enough... he didn't want to know as a Giant Slug Thing flew out of the bushes and attacked him. Elaki yelled and flung the creature off.
"WHAT IS THAT!" He shouted, voice edged with disgust. Then the slimy creature flew forward again and started its attack again. Elaki fumbled with the creature, trying to get it off but it was stuck to him.
"GET THIS OFF ME!" yells and wrestles with it, wondering why it was such a strong creature.
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:52 pm

The hint of a smile was visible on Moon's face as the massive slug leapt from the bushes. I was wondering when those were going to show up. She thought to herself, amused at his reaction. Sure, they were large. But they were also slugs. Though she wondered many things about them. Like how they jumped. It had confused her for a long time, though no other Nightwings seemed to wonder such things. They seemed to only accept them as they are. But she shrugged the thought off, returning her icy blue gaze to the dragon as he called for help, and she remained seated. If he wanted to join, he was going to have to do better than that.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Elaki roared and snaps his jaws around it's neck, making the creature squeal and die. Scrambles away and pants.
"That is my nightmare..." growls.
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Nightstar looked at how Elaki was doing. So far, he was well. "That's a good sign," she thought to herself. He might be able to pass the test. It was a hard, but she had passed it. From her point of view, it was scary, but then overcamed it. As another dragon, MoonShade landed, Night bidded her a hello. "Hello MoonShade. How are you? You'll be seeing this with me? She glanced back in time to see a slug on Elaki. She was amused at the scene. "It must have frightened him for a second. I'm glad he took care of them though." It was just a few more hours till the test was over. Nightstar predicted at he was going to make it.. The last part of the test was always the hardest.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Skotadi padded over and stared around, chuckling in a dark, scratchy voice... "New dragon, eh?" He whispered and sat down, tilting his head to observe properly. Obviously, the blind dragon couldn't see, but he certainly was good at this.
Aquamarine
Aquamarine
SeaWing Royal Guard
SeaWing Royal Guard

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowis Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:19 am

There was also someone else assisting at Elaki's trial, between the crowd. Shadowis was a young dragon that has recently joined the tribe and so he wasn't well know between the NightWings. The others haven't immediately noticed him because he was a rather small NightWing. The dragon has fallen asleep (before the slug appeared), since nothing interesting was happening. Shadowis was laying down on his back, his belly and paws turned towards the sky. The small NightWing looked to be cute and harmless in that position. The NightWing started to roll on his side, in the attempt to find a more comfortable position. One of the funniest scenes you would ever see was going to happen. A dark and spectral creature appeared from the dragon's shade, taking a physical form. The living shadow looked to have the identical form of Shadowis, but with a more sinister aspect. The ghostly creature laid close to the NightWing. Shadowis, while sleeping, grabbed his own shadow to use it as a sort of pillow, finally succeeding to find a comfortable position.
Shadowis
Shadowis
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

Male Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:10 am

Elaki huffed and looked around, an angry glint in his eyes. He saw another rustling but it wasn't a slug.. it was a creature he had never seen before.
"what the.." his eyes widen as it leapt at him but he ducked and the creature crashed into the brush. Elaki leapt up and fled, trying to lead the creature into some acid, but once again was attacked. His horn rolled into the acid and half of it melted off at once.
"Nuu!" He shrieked and clawed and the giant creature.
"Get away from me!" Shrieks and rolls around with the weird creature to soon find himself pinning it down.
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 am

Moon blinked and looked calmly over at NightStar. "O-Oh. Hello, Nightstar." She answered, politely dipping her head. "I-I'm fine." She returned her attention to the dragon below them, and winced slightly as another creature attacked. She sighed. "The Test seems to be getting harder and harder for the new dragons." She sighed, observing him carefully.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:33 am

Elaki grappled the creature and swiftly lunged a bite to it's throat, only to be pushed off and the creature fled. Stands up and watches it run. Tail flicks.
"I'm surprised I've survived so far."
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Nightstar nodded MoonShade's words. "Ya, it does seem that the test is getting harder and harder. I have no idea what my cousin, Gemini, is trying to make." She glanced back down in time to see Elaki almost killed an creature. He was unsuccessful, though, but managed not to be hurt. At least he was still in the test since he haven't gave up yet. Nightstar also noticed a NightWing sleeping within the stands. She had never met him yet, but hoped to meet him soon. She also noticed that her other cousin Twilight is not there. Night had thought that Twi would be watching also. "She's probably busy..." The test was soon to be over and Elaki was still doing well.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaki Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Elaki huffed and his head drooped.
"So... Tired." He snapped his head," nope." Elaki blinked and tried to keep himself awake. This was difficult, and he was hoping that the test was almost over for he knew he couldn't deal with anymore of this.
Elaki
Elaki

Male Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:58 pm

MoonShade nodded to Nightstar's words. "Do you think the test is getting harder, or the dragons weaker?" She murmured quietly. Her tone did not suggest that she was insulting any dragons, but mere curiosity. The test parameters had not changed, but the dragons had. Or-perhaps-was the forest itself changing?
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Nightstar pondered upon Moonshade's words. She didn't know how to answer her words. Night hadn't been in the Rotton Forest since a while so she didn't know if it was changing. But, since some dragons were newer and haven't been into this dangerous forest, they could be weaker, "I don't exactly know Moonshade. You have to ask Gemini. But, if it was my answer, I would say both the dragons are weaker and the Rotton Forest is growing stronger. The dragons are newer for one thing so they are probably new to all this. But the Rotton Forest could be getting stronger because of more dragons entering our tribe. What do you think MoonShade?" Night questioned her.
Nightstar
Nightstar
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:18 am

Moon nodded as she listened to her tribemate's words. "I...guess that's a fair assumption. Then again, there is the possibility that the foreest is growing stronger due to the...weak...dragons that accept the task." She didn't want to think of the number of dragon skulls she'd seen in there during hunts. She reasoned that the forest could easily grow stronger, as the dangers within grow more dangerous.

((Being lazy and not switching accounts))
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflare Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:19 am

Elaki growled and sat down, but still on high alert. He kept his eyes open and he swung his massive head side to side, watching for anything. He had a feeling he would possibly pass. Possibly. The forest seemed full of death, danger and creatures lurking everywhere you step. El growled and lowered his head, sensing the shadows.
Snowflare
Snowflare

Female Aries Cat

http://theclancats.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down