Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Planeswalker returned... Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Planeswalker returned... Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Planeswalker returned...

4 posters

Go down

The Planeswalker returned... Empty The Planeswalker returned...

Post by Zed Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Myself while using black mana. 'Sorin':
Myself while using white mana. 'Avacyn':
Personal Info
Name: Hello, my name is Sorin Markov,
Title: Lord of Innistrad.
Age: I do not know my exact age, however I lived for several millenia, having seen more than any mortal should experience.
Personality: I have a very interesting personality, although many have called me simply boring. Well first off, I'm not boring, I'm just lazy. I do not much, but what I do, I'll do it to the end and usually it doesn't end for me. I am a calculating nature, seeing most things from a cold, logic point of view making me look "emotionless", which I admit, I am almost. Still, there is not only me...since I came back from a little trip from Pyrria to the rest of the Multiverse and back, I recieved another entity I am host of...or better, I am host of his body, I'll explain this in my history section. Still he, his name is Nicol Bolas, was with me at the time my body got...seperated from my essence to say the least. And he volunteered to pick me up so that I may live inside his body for pretty much all eternity, or until I find a new body that can hold my entire being. Nicol is a bit more brutal than I am. If we fight, he is most of the time the one doing the fighting while I sit back and do the rest of our life. He doesn't care about moral standards and is mostly only out for killing.
Interests: There are not many things that I actually enjoy besides my huge lifespan. What I still enjoy is reading. There are books I have here in Pyyria which are taking long enough for me to read that I do not get bored. Another thing is drinking blood. Do not misunderstand that, I drink blood out of bottles while pouring it in a special glass I made myself. If you were thinking about hunting others and tearing them apart, it's Nicol's territory.
Dislikes: What he likes is what I dislike. I can't stand pointless fighting and shedding blood. It makes me sick to see innocent die just for the sake of entertainment. Also, I do not hunt anything for blood. If he wants to do that, I will let him while I fall asleep.
Fears: To be honest, the one fear that I have is that I will never find a body I can call my own. Because the longer I spend time with him in one body, the more our magic tries to make us one to expand the mana pool inside the 'corpus aetheris'.

General Appearance
Height: Nicol is a naturally tall dragon, getting at the height of 72 ft.
Scales: His scales are dark red, getting at the color of blood or good red wine.
Eyes: His eyes are of a dark yellow color, shining golden.
Appearance: Nicol is a tall draconian dragon, being naturally tall. His leathery wings are at least as tall as he is and the width of his wings is at least twice his size. His head is adorned by two curved horns which move together while a little gem is held between them, called the Gem of Creation. All together, he is a tall but rather skinny dragon, appearantly not fit for close combat for which he can make up with his magical abilities.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: We both belong to the Nightwing Tribe
Family: My real family is located in Innistrad while Nicol has no real family. However, I found an own family here on Pyyria in Frostflare, the Icewing Queen.
Mate: Frostflare, my deepest love.
Hatchlings: Not yet.

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: To understand my strength, you have to know how the magic in the Multiverse works. We Planeswalker divide between five colors of magic: Red, fire and destruction. Blue, illusion and psychic powers. Green, nature and brute strength. White, restoration and unity. Black, pestillence and death. I myself control black magic, but not in the aspect of pestillence rather than death. I am a master of sangromancy, the ability to manipulate "blood". But sangromancy only utilizes the objective aspect of blood to control the true power inside, the lifeforce of others.
With the black magic, I am able to drain other's lifeforce to heal myself, place curses upon others to weaken them even further or even temporarily affect the enemy's mind to manipulate their actions. With that set of abilities, I am more of a magical fighter rather than a melee brawler.
But since my little "retirement", I returned temporarily to Innistrad, I found myself wielding another color of magic, namely the white magic. I am able to use it to heal and strengthen my allies. I even can cleanse an area of all evil with the holy light of justice. However, I can't use both colors, unlike Nicol who even wields three colors at once, I am forced to switch between each of them to cast whatever spell I am in need of.

Special Abilities:
Black Mana:
Sanguine Bond I pay my magic with my own lifeforce. The stronger a spell in damage and effect, the more life I have to pay. However, the weaker I am, the more my own healing capabilities are increased. All of my self-healing and lifedraining abilities are increased in strength and effectiveness the less lifeforce I possess.
Transfusion: I take a bit of my opponent's lifeforce to heal myself. This spell does not cost any life.
Sanguine Pool: I use my blood to turn myself into a magical pool of blood, making myself untargetable for any kind of attack. However, to keep myself in this state, I have to constantly pay of my lifeforce.
Tides of Blood: I can turn any leaking blood into sharp, solid projectiles shooting out to nearby enemies. Everytime I use it, I have to pay more to solidify the blood. However, this buffs my healing even further.
Crimson Torrent: I can unleash  all blood I have stored upon those years to drown all who in a flood of blood, enchanted with black magic. This blood is very potent, damaging all hit by the wave over a long duration while increasing all damage that I deal to them even further. However, this leaves me at around 5% of my own lifeforce, forcing me into a state that leaves me vulnerable to everything that comes at me.

White Mana:
Intangible Virtue: While in Angel Form, Avacyn radiates an aura of pure magic, reinforcing everyone of allies around him. As a bonus, he becomes stronger the more allies he supports.
Tatsumasa: Avacyn can call his trusted sword by his side, Tatsumasa, The Dragon's Fang. With it, he is able to fight in close combat as a skilled swordsman, giving him more duelling potential than his dark counterpart. He can force his sword away in order to summon the spirit of the Great Dragon Tatsumasa, who will aid him in fighting his opponents. While Tatsu is in Spirit Form. Avacyn is unable to use him as a sword.
Pillar of Light:  Avacyn can cast a pillar of pure sunlight, even in the darkest of nights, to suppress an opponent (or more, depends on their size compared to the pillar). The more allies he supports, the wider the pillar will become when cast.
Calcify:  Avacyn forces light to charge between his wings. IF fully charged, he can release a beam of concentrated light that purifies the lands, temporarily turning those who fight him and his allies to stone. While turned to stone, they can't be destroyed. However, they can still be injured and feel the pain after they are returned to normal.
Savior of the Mortals:   Avacyn can turn himself into a giant, armored spirit version of himself, radiating a purifying light that heals all allies for most of their injuries. As long as he is in that Avatar Form, Intangible Virtue is doubled and he himself always wields Tatsumasa. Also, while being in Avatar Form, he is indestructible. However, he becomes slower in his movement.

Weaknesses: My greatest weakness is my changing of mana. While using black, I am a mage, suited for ranged combat, slowly draining by opponent of his life while restoring myself. However, I am not a great brawler, not fighting in close combat where I can be hurt with teeth and nails. While utilizing white mana, I am a melee fighter, great at bringing supportive aspects to wars while defending myself in close combat. But the porblem here is the other way around, I will be weak in ranged fights. If someone manages to stay away from me while constantly hurting me with abilities, I will be forced to retreat and change which will give my opponent time to react to these changes.
Combat Style: Mentioned above.

History will be added at a later date for I am neither in the mood nor in condition to tell you anything about my life at the moment.
Zed
Zed
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

The Planeswalker returned... Empty Re: The Planeswalker returned...

Post by Frostflare Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:43 pm

So why did you make another chracter sheet?
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 am

Nope. Lets start with the undead aspect. Not being able to die is just a no. I know your body can be destroyed but then you could just move to some other dead body and occupy that. Thats just no. You also described to me in the chat that " is not affected by magic in any way, except for holy revival and necromancy," Also a no. We also have enough controversy over StarWings going to space. Going to whole other dimensions, nope. As for the magic blood being untargetable by any attack is also a no. I could understand blunt force attacks but things like fire and stuff should kill you. Not to mention if your blood is scattered you shouldn't be able to reform.

Keep in mind its up to the dragons owner weather or not you influence their mind any. Anything otherwise would be godmodding. Being able to take someone else's life force needs to have a cost to you. You also need a draw back for turning peeps to stone. Your avatar form being indestructible is also a no.

You also have way too many powers. I mean even if you were a god thats a lot of freaking powers. Please significantly downsize the amount of abilities you have.

Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrode Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Also, it would help if you added a disclaimer. This is a character from Magic: The Gathering after all.
Corrode
Corrode
EarthWing Lieutenant
EarthWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down