Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Grima the mysterious Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Grima the mysterious Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Grima the mysterious

3 posters

Go down

Grima the mysterious Empty Grima the mysterious

Post by Grima Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Name: Grima
Nickname: none
Personality: She’s sweet on the outside, but crazy on the inside. She uses the illusion of purity, niceness, niaveness, weirdness, goofiness, oddness, clumsiness, and socially awkwardness to cover up her true sadistic nature. Her true nature does show when she’s angry, fighting, trying to intimidate people, and whenever she feels like showing it. She appears perfectly cute and harmless on the surface, but underneath she is controlling and insane. Whenever she does go insane, her eyes become blank. She will deceive others, attack, and kill people to get what she wants. So, she’s basically Yandere, but except without the whole being obsessed over somebody part.
Interests: Reading, writing, dancing, and torchering.
Dislikes: Humans, extreme temperatures, useless dragons, weak dragons, milk
Fears: Being alone, being rejected, and being hated.
Height: (without standing) 100 ft (So reaaaaaaly big. Seriously, in the game Grima comes from, 16 people fight a small army of bad guys on her back.)
Scales: Black with large scales on her neck and back and feathers on the wings.
Eyes: Red
Appearance: Black with large scales on her neck and back. Feathers on the wings with claws at the end of each wing. She doesn't have any legs, but she uses her wings to walk around. No weapons and accessories.
Tribe: None
Family: Frostflare
Mate: None
Hatchlings: None
Strengths: lying, magic, deceiving, and strategizing
Special Abilities: Can use different kinds of magic: thunder, fire, wind, dark, and light.
Weaknesses: Using any weapon, stealth, agility, and being patient
Combat Style: She prefers fighting in the air and she uses her knowledge of the dragon she’s fighting in order to come up with an efficient battle strategy. If she doesn’t know anything about the dragon then she will try to acquire information about them like their fighting style and stuff during the battle and strategize based on the information gathered.
History: I don’t remember anything before that instant. No matter how hard I try, I can’t remember a person, place or single thing before then. The only thing that comes into my mind are emotions. It’s never one specific one and it constantly changes. Anger to fear to pleasure to hatred to sadness ever on and on it goes.
My first memory is waking up in a volcano that I would later learn was called the Tribe of Burning Beast. I was greeted by a family of three who took me in and cared for me as if I was a part of their family. It was obvious that they were all firewings, but there was an air of mystery as to what I was. My gigantic size was a trait of the Earthwings, but the color of my scales was a trait of the Nightwings. Also, I began to gain the traits of the Firewings the longer I hung out with them, but it never got to the point where I looked like I was from one tribe.
It didn’t take too long for bonds to be forged. The ones with my parents were strong, but the strongest, by far, was with my sister. I didn’t realise how strong my bonds were until one abnormal day. I was playing with my sister, as we almost always did. We where out unusually late that day, later than our parents saw wise. We were just about to head home, when a gang stopped us right in our tracks. We tried our best, but none of us knew how to fight. They knocked my sister out and trapped me. They continued to hurt me until someone found us. I don’t remember who or even the number of people that came to our aid.
The next thing I knew I woke up next to a hospital. The doctors told me that for whatever reason I needed a blood transfusion, and my family gladly put their lives at risk for me. They offered their blood to me even though with my massive size, they might have had to use all of their blood combined. I worryingly asked the doctor where they were and if they were okay. He told me they were in the hospital recovering from their blood donation. After that incident my life returned to normal and I was happy, but nothing can last forever.
I woke up one morning to find that my sister was missing, along with her friend that she would hang out with when she wasn’t hanging out with me. The tribe sent many search parties out to retrieve them, but none of them were successful. Eventually, I decided to take matters into my own hands, so I flew away from the only place I ever knew in my life to find my sister. That was a long time ago, and things have changed since then. To be more specific things have changed me. During that long journey I learned things about myself and the world that have made me realise that I can never return to the place I once called home.
RP Sample: I fly toward the strange noise I heard emanating from the mountains. It takes me awhile, but I eventually locate where it came from. I land near the Earthwing and try to strike up a conversation with it. “Hey, how’s it goin’? My name’s Grimma and I was just wondering, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Like, seriously! I've tried sooooooo many times to figure that out, but most of the time I loose count and even when I don't I never get the same number. ” I lay myself on the ground to try and make myself less intimidating and more approachable.

Last edited by Grima on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Grima the mysterious Empty Re: Grima the mysterious

Post by Avian Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Hm... very interesting and unique character, I'd say you're the first of your kind(as in skills and weaknesses, not race) here that sounds scary enough to freak some dragons out(Which is a good thing Razz)

Also, welcome to the site once again, sister of Frostflare. Cheeky

Now... we just need a mod to accept this -3-

Trinyah, pretty please? Cheeky
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Potato. What the H

This is majestic, so Trinyah approves. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 pm

I wonder what will happen if Arcke and Grima fight? You dislike humans and Arcke likes humans, what will come of it?
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down