Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Darkened Artifact - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Darkened Artifact - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Darkened Artifact - Page 3 Vote_lcapDarkened Artifact - Page 3 Voting_barDarkened Artifact - Page 3 Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Darkened Artifact

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Darkened Artifact - Page 3 Empty Darkened Artifact

Post by Akreious Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Arcke flew away from where he originally were and stumbled across a old ruins,

is it me or is it getting too dark even if it's night...

Before Arcke notices his totally engulfed in darkness then he finds himself flung in the air diving down to the territory of the night wings, wondering how he got there he tried to fly back but he lost his navigation and slept on that territory for the night v really risky
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Darkened Artifact - Page 3 Empty Re: Darkened Artifact

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 pm

As we exit Arcke goes and sits on a big stable boulder that's somehow emitting heat

( sorry for the short post, I'm in chat and I'm tired and I just got out of the shower )
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Frostflare walks around outside the tunnel, then wiggles her wings. She starts to stretch them out and fly slightly. Frostflare glides around the sky for a little while, then returns to the ground.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Azlvetta went had no luck getting more herbs for Arcke. She knew where they were, except they were not in this area. She had told Arcke to return to the cave to wake up Frost and tell her come out. She returned, a bit disappointed, to see Frost and Arcke already outside. "How was your sleep Frostflare? Are you much rested now?" Then she turned to Arcke. "I couldn't find those herbs, sorry. But, what we could do is try and pull off the gem. I suspect it might hurt when I do it.. So you want me to give you some herbs for numbness? And Frost, could you help me out?"
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Frostflare looked at her. "Yeah, sure. I used to be the healers apprentice. I can do some simple things." she told Azlvetta. "Oh and my sleep was fine. I just had a dream. It was pretty strange." She began to walk over to the Lighwing. She noticed a strange scent on her, but ignored it.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Arcke retaliated a little when you said pull out, then he settled a little bit,

won't you think I'll get controlled again and retaliate if you did try Az...? Arcke said with 100% guarrentee that he will retaliate because of the gems possession abilities
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

//Oh gosh sorry for not replying guys!

Moka was traveling around, the rosary seal on her breast swinging back and forth with an almost melodious sway to it. she wasn't sure where she was going though, and was a bit distracted, for she was having a mental conversation with herself:

You idiot! you just let them get away like that?

What else was I suppose to do? they were so strong!

You are pathetic! next time an intruder comes into our territory you better give 'em a good ass kicking!

I know, I know! I'll try next time....

she let out a tired sigh as she finished conversing with her inner self. That was sooooo tiring! she noticed a group of dragons over a few blocks away and walked toward them.
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Arcke notices a dragon approaching then goes to greet the dragon, looking like a Nightwing with the transformation I should be clear sup dragoness! I'm arc- never mind, Now! Watcha doin here in a middle of a Forrest? Arcke asked, he folded his wing as much as he could to hide his SkyWing large wings
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 am

Frostflare walked up to Arkeious. "Hey, who are you talking to?" She asked before she saw the Nightwing. She observed the seal she had. Frostflare began to talk to the femal Nightwing. "So, you are sealing something too, eh? What is it exactly, that you are sealing though?" She examined the seal closer this time and noticed that it was very simalar to she had. Frostflare thought to herself. "Is she sealing a demon too?"
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 pm

ummm anyways please don't report us? Arcke said, although he looked like a Nightwing, frost was not but right as he said that Arcke's body changed and Arcke now has small horns and his scales are hardened
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Report you? why would I do that? asked Moka as she tilted her head at the strange dragons. did that dragon just change before her eyes? she shook her head and decides it must had just been a trick of the light.

anyway, my name's Moka, pleasure to meet you!
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 pm

don't mind the horns, or different shaped scales, and this black gem imbedded into my chest, it's a recent proble- AHEM voice change again ahem, and I'm not a Nightwing but I guess you already knew, I'm Arcke the blood wing, tracker of the SkyWings Arcke said touching his new horns, proving it was real
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Oh, ok. well, I'm Moka of the NightWings, incase you haven't noticed. a lot of people get me confused since I'm pink. it's ok though! I'm the NightWing healer, and might ask why do you have a gem embedded in your chest? moka looked curiously at the gem.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm

sure but Az which is a lightwing healer tried already, go ahead, just don't touch it, I retaliate randomly Arcke replied
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

I was just asking HOW you got it... said Moka almost apologetically as she tilts her head to stare at the strange orb that was embedded in the black dragon's chest. Odd..... I wonder why it's there...
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Azlvetta was wandering around looking for clues of the herbs when she heard a new person coming to the group. She eavesdropped a bit and figured that she was Moka, NightWing healer. "Hey, I'm back guys. And hello Moka. I heard you were a NightWing healer. Well, like Arcke told you, I'm the LightWing healer! Pleased to meet you Moka!" Az told her with a grin. "Now, back to the situation. You see, Arcke somehow got this black gem onto him and it won't come off. It changed the color of his scales and somehow, if he becomes angry, then Frostflare with try and takle to get that stone. I'm glad that you came by, because I've never healed someone like this before.. Do you think you can help me?" Azlvetta looked hopefully towards the NightWing healer.
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Frostflare was quick to snap back at her. "It was not ME who attacked the gem, it was Kira. That gem weakens the seal when he gets angery. Not my fault!" She walked away, leting what light there was in the Nightwing kingdom shine glriously through her crystal wings. She went into the cave and was watching the other dragons, with an angered stare. She looked at Moka again. "Well, are you sealing something?' she questioned. Her eyes glowed in the cave.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Arcke awaited her answer, then his gem orb thing in his chest glew a bright black ( if that's possible ) randomly then he changed but nothing visible, something internal was changed

well in case I go crazy again Ina go to that lake over there if that's okay with you Arcke said strolling over to the lake
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm

Azlvetta flinched at Frostflare when she snapped at her. "Sorry." Az sheepishly told her. "I didn't mean to say that.. I was telling Moka everthing in a rush. Sorry again Frostflare. Oh and Arcke, sure we should try that. I'm gonna need Moka's help and Frostflare. I overheard that you were a healer's apprentice before. You would make a lot of help for me and Moka. Thanks! Well, Moka, do you know how we should heal Arcke?" Az looked at Moka, waiting for an answer.
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:32 pm

I'm not sure... she admits I am only a healer's apprentice, I have yet to learn about how to remove gems from peoples' chests. the last part she said a bit jokingly, but it was still quite true, she was very inexperienced with this kind of stuff.

I sense a powerful danger coming from that orb. Not as strong as myself, but more then enough powerful to beat us in this form. came the voice of inner Moka that only she could hear.

Moka then turns to Frostflare the rosary? It is just.... decoration, I suppose you could call it.....

Don't be a fool and give away our identity as a vampire. That's the last thing we need...
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:13 pm

( Arcke is at the lake guys :3 )

Arcke washed off in the lake, and maybe played around a little with the wild life and is acting a little more of a kid
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm

(Okay, Arcke. Smile)

Moka glanced over at the lake. she didn't really like water, for it weakened her a lot and made her feel like she was being thrown in the path of a thunderstorm.
Gaea
Gaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Arcke was actually pretty good at swimming, nowhere near seawing standards though, then he saw Moka looking here and offers the gang a swim,

so before we attempt to remove the gem, let's go for a swim okay gang? If any one of us does not like swimming I assure you that you don't even need to swim, the water's pretty shallow, and at this deep ( his close at the Center right now ) it only reaches up to my neck! And I'm pretty short! C'mon! Arcke shouted at the gang,
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:13 am

Frostflare smiled and leaped in the lake. To her it was more like a pond, but it was fun to play in. She spashed water onto the dragons on shore. "Come on in!" she yelled.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 am

Arcke sneaked up on frost and splashed her with his giant wings

catch the dark me if u can! Arcke yelled fleeing
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Azlvetta Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Azlvetta, forgeting a bit about Arcke's gem, went to have all the fun with her friends. Frostflare and Arcke have already went into the water and they were splashing each other and sort of playing tag. As Frostflare went in, she made a huge splash towards Moka and Az. Then she glanced at Moka. She seemed a bit afraid of water. "Hey, are you alright? You a bit scared of going into water? It's not bad, it's my first time also! Come on! Water won't hurt you! And we're all around! Just shout if you need help!" Az gleefully told her. She jumped in. Come on Moka!" She swam at a decent speed towards the middle to where Arcke was. She splash a humongous splash towards Arcke and Frostflare. "Haha! Got you guys!" Az had never had this much fun since forever. She was glad to have made friends with Frost, Arcke, and Moka.
Azlvetta
Azlvetta
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: